FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Lovers of Bigger/Chunky men.

Lovers of Bigger/Chunky men.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’ve seen there’s a thread about why people DONT like bigger men. I’d like to look at us larger men in a positive light. Who IS a fan of us “chunky hunks”?

Say hello ladies and gents.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I’ve seen there’s a thread about why people DONT like bigger men. I’d like to look at us larger men in a positive light. Who IS a fan of us “chunky hunks”?

Say hello ladies and gents. "

I welcome this post nice one pal.

I was the one who asked what the off put was to get a general opinion, for all us bigger guys who wondered.

"I’ve seen there’s a thread about why people DONT like bigger men. I’d like to look at us larger men in a positive light. Who IS a fan of us “chunky hunks”?

I was the one who asked what the off put was to get a general opinion, for all us bigger guys who wondered.

"

Yeah I commented on it. By the way this wasn’t a dig at your post but I thought a bit of positivity would be better.

Yeah I commented on it. By the way this wasn’t a dig at your post but I thought a bit of positivity would be better. "

No no no pal, I don't see it as a dig at all. That's why I said I welcome it, nice one.

By *ubwife4uCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone Area.

My wife actually much prefers chunky guys luckily for me! She says it makes her feel more powerless and likes to feel the weight of a “real man” against her. Dad bod and larger for her. She gets turned off by guys who are 7 stone wet And is not keen on gym fit bodies as she really doesn’t like the over exaggerated abs.

So ladies have the terms Milf, Cougar, Hotwife etc

Let us chunkier lads be known as cHUNKS

Any more ladies into us big lads?

Chunky 'n hunky here, if the ladies are interested!!??

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

Me

I love a big mans man (am I allowed to even say that) a hairy one at that

By *rishman75Man  over a year ago

Chessington/epsom

I'm a big irish care bear ??

Deffo a big chunky here, so feel free to send a message my way.

By *rishman75Man  over a year ago

Chessington/epsom

a big irish bear x

By *romsgrove1Man  over a year ago

bromsgrove

Bigger guy here too

I'm a chunky guy...not tall but got big shoulders, big arms, big legs, chunky ass....cmon ladies show us some love

I like chunky guys but they must be tall as well with it. Big shoulders, soft belly. Make me feel small next to them. However face over body type for me.

By *xtra Special KWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

Got to admit i do prefer a chunkier man than a thin man, due to me being on the larger side probably. always have liked the rugby type...

"Got to admit i do prefer a chunkier man than a thin man, due to me being on the larger side probably. always have liked the rugby type... "

Shame I’m a year too young.

"My wife actually much prefers chunky guys luckily for me! She says it makes her feel more powerless and likes to feel the weight of a “real man” against her. Dad bod and larger for her. She gets turned off by guys who are 7 stone wet And is not keen on gym fit bodies as she really doesn’t like the over exaggerated abs. "
my wife is the same... lucky for me.x

By *elvet_OrchidWoman  over a year ago

Banbury

Find BHM very sexy personally but most of all a big personality is even more attractive. X

Open to messages guys

By *rs-sensual-meWoman  over a year ago

gwynedd

Got my photo fabbing finger ready and off I go

Chunkier guy here

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Chunkier than I'd like to be at the moment.

"Find BHM very sexy personally but most of all a big personality is even more attractive. X

Open to messages guys "

I’m blocked so I can’t message.

but guys just because a woman says she like chunky men that dont automatically mean ''you'' this is where the problem lies its like women who say they like 8 inch cock then all the guys with 8 inch cocks think oh thats me ..theres alot more to it than body size body parts there simple barrier of attraction first then other things come after ..

it like when you tick your boxes on the profile and guys say hey i match lets meet if only it was that simple

when i hear the chunky...im thinking of bruno mars song Chunky...ooooooh....lets get chunky tonight...all us men need to be proud of our body

"but guys just because a woman says she like chunky men that dont automatically mean ''you'' this is where the problem lies its like women who say they like 8 inch cock then all the guys with 8 inch cocks think oh thats me ..theres alot more to it than body size body parts there simple barrier of attraction first then other things come after ..

it like when you tick your boxes on the profile and guys say hey i match lets meet if only it was that simple "

That’s not what this thread is about. It’s just somewhere for ladies to view us chunky chaps and have a perve if they like. No need to bring negativity into it.

"Find BHM very sexy personally but most of all a big personality is even more attractive. X

Open to messages guys "

that would be awesome

"but guys just because a woman says she like chunky men that dont automatically mean ''you'' this is where the problem lies its like women who say they like 8 inch cock then all the guys with 8 inch cocks think oh thats me ..theres alot more to it than body size body parts there simple barrier of attraction first then other things come after ..

it like when you tick your boxes on the profile and guys say hey i match lets meet if only it was that simple

That’s not what this thread is about. It’s just somewhere for ladies to view us chunky chaps and have a perve if they like. No need to bring negativity into it. "

Well said

[Removed by poster at 23/06/21 22:39:46]

That’s not what this thread is about. It’s just somewhere for ladies to view us chunky chaps and have a perve if they like. No need to bring negativity into it. "

no negativity just reality

100% agreed..we dont need any negativity on this thread

That’s not what this thread is about. It’s just somewhere for ladies to view us chunky chaps and have a perve if they like. No need to bring negativity into it.

no negativity just reality "

You are being negative. The thread isn’t to say we are chunky and deserve to have sex. It’s just about saying we are chunky, if you want a perve come and have a look at us. You’ve missed the whole point.

You are being negative. The thread isn’t to say we are chunky and deserve to have sex. It’s just about saying we are chunky, if you want a perve come and have a look at us. You’ve missed the whole point. "

You can't win with some on here...just ignore her and don't let her bother you

Chunky guy here. Like the thread, thanks op

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

You are being negative. The thread isn’t to say we are chunky and deserve to have sex. It’s just about saying we are chunky, if you want a perve come and have a look at us. You’ve missed the whole point. "

I dont see anythin neg in what they at all, they didnt say anthing about size being an issue just pointing out just as someone likes larger guys, dosnt mean any larger guy, i like guys with tattoos, dosn't mean im like evey guy with tattoos tho.

You are being negative. The thread isn’t to say we are chunky and deserve to have sex. It’s just about saying we are chunky, if you want a perve come and have a look at us. You’ve missed the whole point.

I dont see anythin neg in what they at all, they didnt say anthing about size being an issue just pointing out just as someone likes larger guys, dosnt mean any larger guy, i like guys with tattoos, dosn't mean im like evey guy with tattoos tho."

Looks like you missed the point too.

I dont see anythin neg in what they at all, they didnt say anthing about size being an issue just pointing out just as someone likes larger guys, dosnt mean any larger guy, i like guys with tattoos, dosn't mean im like evey guy with tattoos tho."

thats it right there ....

but if you want a posative respones then hey i love chunky men i married a chunky man and have had fun with a few over the years to ..... but dont pm me

Christ on a bike.

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr southend

Quality post OP fellow chunky chap here, I think this is an awesome idea don't only for us guys to get a bit of visibility on the forum but also for those that enjoy men like use to have a good perv through and see if anyone catches their eye.

On that note my inbox is always open and I am happy to chat to pretty much anyone on here

Haha jesus Christ...bonkers these forums

Great thread op

nr southend

"Haha jesus Christ...bonkers these forums

Great thread op"

Yup I haven't been using the forums that long really and you do get some "interesting" comments from time to time but hey we are enjoying the OPs thread so what the hell

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

L likes bigger men, she married one, when you hug like a bear, you tend to fuck like one.

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

I like a _hunky gent.

nr southend

"L likes bigger men, she married one, when you hug like a bear, you tend to fuck like one.

"

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

You seem to have taken their comment so wrong. All i see with their post and apply to all posts along these lines of " where are the beard lovers" or "any bbc lovers" Who likes gingers" ive posted on these and said yeah i like beards. When i do i get loads of pms from guys with beards who then seem a little offended that im not interested when they think as i commented on a post saying i like beards and they have one i should like them. They were just saying if someone comments on one of these posts to say they like it, dosnt mean just because you are that means they will like you. After all no beard can make a wanker look good.

This same comment could be posted on any of the types i mentioned. I only commented as From what i could see you were ofended i was just trying to give my point of view and how i understood their comment was intended and i dont believe anyone was putting you or anyone down or taking the piss and i really didnt want you thinking they were as its not a nice feeling.

Back fired tho.

All guys of every shape, size and flavour are wanted and welcome on fab.

Nothing wrong with chunky of overweight guys, as long as clean & randy.

By *hortfuseWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Got to admit i do prefer a chunkier man than a thin man, due to me being on the larger side probably. always have liked the rugby type... "

Same, add a beard to that mix and

By *uHorny1Man  over a year ago

Cannock

"Got to admit i do prefer a chunkier man than a thin man, due to me being on the larger side probably. always have liked the rugby type...

Same, add a beard to that mix and "

Bearded, chunky ex rugby player here...

By *ensiveMan  over a year ago

Lincoln area

Bigger/chunky etc is just the male equivalent of curvy/bbw, which actually mean obese and absurdly obese. Rugby player build' is an old favourite too, usually meaning dumpy shadow of a 1960s winger gone to seed, whereas as an ex professional player, the actual rugby physique desired by women is nowt like the delusional tubby lads in here really seem to promote

Cannock

"Bigger/chunky etc is just the male equivalent of curvy/bbw, which actually mean obese and absurdly obese. Rugby player build' is an old favourite too, usually meaning dumpy shadow of a 1960s winger gone to seed, whereas as an ex professional player, the actual rugby physique desired by women is nowt like the delusional tubby lads in here really seem to promote"

Thanks for joining in.

Obviously professionalism has,changed the character of rugby players as well as the physique. Not always,for the better...

nr southend

"Bigger/chunky etc is just the male equivalent of curvy/bbw, which actually mean obese and absurdly obese. Rugby player build' is an old favourite too, usually meaning dumpy shadow of a 1960s winger gone to seed, whereas as an ex professional player, the actual rugby physique desired by women is nowt like the delusional tubby lads in here really seem to promote

Thanks for joining in.

Obviously professionalism has,changed the character of rugby players as well as the physique. Not always,for the better..."

So it would seem

By *ensiveMan  over a year ago

Lincoln area

"Bigger/chunky etc is just the male equivalent of curvy/bbw, which actually mean obese and absurdly obese. Rugby player build' is an old favourite too, usually meaning dumpy shadow of a 1960s winger gone to seed, whereas as an ex professional player, the actual rugby physique desired by women is nowt like the delusional tubby lads in here really seem to promote

Thanks for joining in.

Obviously professionalism has,changed the character of rugby players as well as the physique. Not always,for the better...

So it would seem "

Aww, sowwy, did I hurt your feelings.

nr southend

Thanks for joining in.

So it would seem

Aww, sowwy, did I hurt your feelings."

Sorry but nope you didn't, however your arrogance and rudeness are exceptionally ugly personality traits and looking at your comments on other posts they are pretty much your go to aswell as homophobia, I'm so glad none of the professional players on the 1st at the club I played for were like you

I think there's a bit of diallusionment going on here.

Chunky guys are not really what folks are looking for, at least where I live and in my area searches.

Even the scruffiest of women, could be "curvy" or a BBW think they're entitled to look down on us larger build guys.

Get yourself off to a club, where at least you can meet for real and some one can see you face to face.

[Removed by poster at 24/06/21 06:16:48]

Dad bod/bigger/chunky guy fan here

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple  over a year ago

Planet Ork

Love a cake shelf.

By *outhman15Man  over a year ago

southampton

As a dad bod man its good to see such positive coments

Dad bod here but usually get over looked.

By *urulovesnylonMan  over a year ago

Harrow

Same here usually overlooked…

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Me I am chunky and bearded yes please x

Cannock

Thanks for joining in.

So it would seem

Aww, sowwy, did I hurt your feelings."

Not in the least- you've just revealed what kind of person you are- joining a positive thread to slag off people who aren't like you.

An admirable quality...

Cannock

"I think there's a bit of diallusionment going on here.

Chunky guys are not really what folks are looking for, at least where I live and in my area searches.

Even the scruffiest of women, could be "curvy" or a BBW think they're entitled to look down on us larger build guys.

Get yourself off to a club, where at least you can meet for real and some one can see you face to face."

Speaking from.personal experience, chunky guys are exactly what some people are looking for!

Good morning to all those lovers of chunky men. Male or female.

I have had a few ladies who like to feel my weight on them.

gwynedd

Morning lovelys

"Morning lovelys "

Top of the morning to you.

gwynedd

"Morning lovelys

Top of the morning to you. "

Morning

nr southend

Morning all how is everyone doing today

Good thanks. You?

nr southend

"Good thanks. You?"

Yeah not too bad thanks

By *umalotagainMan  over a year ago

a town called malice

Personally I get offended by the term dad bod

( I don’t have no kids)

I much prefer “former athlete” or “post-athletic”

"Personally I get offended by the term dad bod

( I don’t have no kids)

I much prefer “former athlete” or “post-athletic” "

I’m neither a former athlete or a dad. I’m a current athlete (triathlete) who likes cake

Still here being chunky bearded and non hung haha

Get yourself off to a club, where at least you can meet for real and some one can see you face to face.

Speaking from.personal experience, chunky guys are exactly what some people are looking for!"

That is your experience, obviously you have a quality in you I and many other chunky guys lack....

Never had an issue as a chunky

By *ristolmark87Man  over a year ago

Southsea

[Removed by poster at 24/06/21 12:00:54]

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

I do prefer men who are more on the chunky side (preferably if they can still see their cock though). I get worried that I'd break the slim ones, and gym bunnies don't turn me on.

By *ristolmark87Man  over a year ago

Southsea

Firsttimers3338 shame you meeting males as I would be interested

Any more love for us chunky chaps?

By *9Karm69Man  over a year ago

plymouth/chesterfield

Open to messages guys "

Nice profile read Vee but looks like I just out of your age group listed

By *ugsly95Man  over a year ago

Ashbourne

Chunky and funky is what I say

Banbury

Open to messages guys

Nice profile read Vee but looks like I just out of your age group listed "

Hiya Mark x

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

Get yourself off to a club, where at least you can meet for real and some one can see you face to face."

Disagree on so many levels.

By *ette4ukWoman  over a year ago

Sudbury in suffolk

Bigger guy every time !! More fun in my opinion and I’m not scared of breaking them

By *rMrsB.Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

Oooo I love a chunky hunk for sure! It doesn’t put me off a man at all! If we click, we click. But I’m not sharing my slice of cake, bring your own lol x MrsB x

Love a chunky hunk

I’ve got a bit of lockdown chunk in my trunk lol

I've packed so much on lately I hate it

By *aughty_builder87Man  over a year ago

Keston

I’m throwing my hat in the ring as a chunk

Banbury

"I've packed so much on lately I hate it "
and yet your profile is listed as " athletic " ???

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

"I've packed so much on lately I hate it and yet your profile is listed as " athletic " ???"

Competitive eating is a sport right?

By *9Karm69Man  over a year ago

plymouth/chesterfield

Hullo Vee x

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"I've packed so much on lately I hate it and yet your profile is listed as " athletic " ???

Competitive eating is a sport right? "

Priceless

By *ubyRonCouple  over a year ago

Lancashire

Mostly men replying so it think that says enough ha. I'm a chunk, I'd hate to be a single chunk on here to be honest. Think it would be tricky.

meeting nice _hunky gent tonight who will be here until tomorrow morning hes a duracell bunny in bed ...nice big thick cock a face i can snog for hours hunky chunk indeed

By *utty FruttyCouple  over a year ago

south wales

Definitely! Love a chunky monkey, thick neck, broad shoulders, and last but 100% best a balcony over the top shop as i call it...... all snuggly cuddly, turns me right on.... My hubby is all of the above and has a bald head, Mmmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm x Mrs J x

bromsgrove

Some beautiful and seemingly fun women / couples replying here, there's hope yet lol

Where has this thread been all my life. I'm a big old unit. Can't get my shoulder in a bath but as long as the chest comes out as far as the belly then im a happy(jolly) young barrelled Santa.

By *urulovesnylonMan  over a year ago

Harrow

Chunky here too

By *BWBI2019Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Oh I love a big, chunky man!

By *ames_smith86Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Chunky for me!

Big chunky rugby lad here ladies please feel free to message me lol

By *ralextacyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Hope I can find in here as well x

Chunk here too feel free say hello x

By *agicfingers1Man  over a year ago

near Brighton

Dad bod here

Love love love chunky!

Did I mention I like bigger guys?

By *ondonerMan  over a year ago

London / Essex borders

Rugby playing dad-bod here..

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"Love love love chunky!

Did I mention I like bigger guys? "

Awwww thanks.

Maldon and Peterborough

How did I miss this thread?

"Love love love chunky!

Awwww thanks. "

You are very welcome - I always have done.

Like something to hold onto!

bromsgrove

"Love love love chunky!

Awwww thanks.

Like something to hold onto! "

Well theres a whole group willing to let you grab away lol

By *estcountryDadBodMan  over a year ago

Exeter

"Love love love chunky!

Awwww thanks.

**waves**

Maldon and Peterborough

"Love love love chunky!

Awwww thanks.

I'd like you to go grip on for dear life.

I don't mind a bit of a chunkier guy xx

Do love this thread xx

[Removed by poster at 07/07/21 17:43:14]

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

It's the man inside

"Love love love chunky!

Awwww thanks.

Well theres a whole group willing to let you grab away lol"

I asked for that one... didnt I?

So purely academically speaking.... how many members?

"So ladies have the terms Milf, Cougar, Hotwife etc

Let us chunkier lads be known as cHUNKS"

I adore cHUNKS!!!

bromsgrove

"Love love love chunky!

Awwww thanks.

So purely academically speaking.... how many members?"

Well academically speaking as many as you could handle plus one for luck lol

Maldon and Peterborough

I adore cHUNKS!!! "

I like you to.

bromsgrove

"Love love love chunky!

Awwww thanks.

Well academically speaking as many as you could handle plus one for luck lol"

Although it seems you may have back up from some other ladies too

Exeter

I adore cHUNKS!!! "

You’re in the right place then

Maldon and Peterborough

"Love love love chunky!

Awwww thanks.

So purely academically speaking.... how many members?"

I did actually think "oh dear - did she really just say that?".

Helloooo waving

"Love love love chunky!

Awwww thanks.

Well academically speaking as many as you could handle plus one for luck lol"

I am going to sit very quietly in a corner now, repent all my sins and prepare for the next big one!

"Love love love chunky!

Awwww thanks.

I did actually think "oh dear - did she really just say that?". "

Oh heck, I actually meant it innocently as in members of a group but I can see how it could be misread !!!!!

bromsgrove

"Love love love chunky!

Awwww thanks.

Well academically speaking as many as you could handle plus one for luck lolI am going to sit very quietly in a corner now, repent all my sins and prepare for the next big one! "

We don't believe that for a second lol

Disagree on so many levels. "

You can dissagree on as many levels as you want, my personal experience of Fabs over the last few years has been pretty patchy at best.

When I joined thirteen years ago it was ace, then again I was a lot slimmer and younger.

Mostly the comments range from too fat to yuk!

Pretty awful comments really...

Maldon and Peterborough

"

I did actually think "oh dear - did she really just say that?".

Oh heck, I actually meant it innocently as in members of a group but I can see how it could be misread !!!!!"

Still funny. Xx

By *landfordfabbersCouple  over a year ago

Blandford ish

We only look for bigger guys

Count me in

By *aughty_builder87Man  over a year ago

Keston

Is there any ladies in the south east.

"Is there any ladies in the south east."

Im sure there's loads

By *unforyou73Man  over a year ago

worcester weekend in exmouth

Anyone in Worcestershire fancy a meet up

Getting chunkier by the day. Loving the thread

"Got my photo fabbing finger ready and off I go "

How did i know i would find u on here

Big lad here ex rugby player currently getting bigger in the right places and losing my belly but always gonna be a big lad, plenty of ladies on here like the bigger guys in my experience but u have to be a gentleman with it aswell

Thanks for joining in.

Obviously professionalism has,changed the character of rugby players as well as the physique. Not always,for the better..."

Class is permanent, form is temporary!

I got back into playing rugby a couple of years ago. I can categorically say that a lot of the guys getting into it now, can not take a hit. The moaning, the whinging, the cries of foul! Walk it off gym lad!

Great thread, good to see a bit of variety rather then the usual suspects for a change.

Cheers OP!

Speaking from.personal experience, chunky guys are exactly what some people are looking for!

That is your experience, obviously you have a quality in you I and many other chunky guys lack...."

A positive attitude?

My OH is

Thankfully

You can dissagree on as many levels as you want, my personal experience of Fabs over the last few years has been pretty patchy at best.

When I joined thirteen years ago it was ace, then again I was a lot slimmer and younger.

"

Fab isn't a place for the faint hearted. In fact that applied to any online forum nowadays. If you accept that none of us appeal to everyone, don't take rejection personally and keep positive, you'll do ok!

Chin up dude!

Fab isn't a place for the faint hearted. In fact that applied to any online forum nowadays. If you accept that none of us appeal to everyone, don't take rejection personally and keep positive, you'll do ok!

Chin up dude! "

Agree 100% this can be a kick in the balls at times but as said before we cant all be what people are looking for and me personally i font want to be i like to be different makes it more worth it when they do want to meet u !

By *apxxxWoman  over a year ago

North Shropshire not Wales!!!ffs & Manchester

[Removed by poster at 07/07/21 19:36:00]

Ohhh I want one!!!

"Ohhh I want one!!! "

Yeah you do!

I do thank my lucky stars that I'm into blokes

They seem way more interested in big lads than women

"Ohhh I want one!!!

Yeah you do! "

I dooooo

"Ohhh I want one!!!

Yeah you do!

I dooooo "

Shame ur so far away u could definitely have me

What a bugga!!!!

By *ittle-unicornWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

LOVE a chunky guy! Definitely my preference all day long, particularly 6ft+ ones

But then I’m a curvy girl so I’d be scared of breaking the skinny guys

Maldon and Peterborough

"Ohhh I want one!!!

Yeah you do!

I dooooo "

Let help you with those knickers (your pic). No point them being almost off.

Maldon and Peterborough

"LOVE a chunky guy! Definitely my preference all day long, particularly 6ft+ ones

But then I’m a curvy girl so I’d be scared of breaking the skinny guys "

where's my 4" heels.

"What a bugga!!!!"

I might have to give chams a visit at somepoint

Maldon and Peterborough

"What a bugga!!!!

I might have to give chams a visit at somepoint "

Or you could make a trip to Shrewsbury.

By *lamorousBeautyLondonWoman  over a year ago

London

I am one of those fans I like tall and bulky guys, basketball or rugby type. Obviously nothing to do with other people, just my own personal preference to feel like a "tiny dancer". If it is a dominant man then I love the vulnerability of being physically overwhelmed and if it is a submissive man then I love to be in charge of a big man who can take it.

I love the bigger guys

"What a bugga!!!!

I might have to give chams a visit at somepoint "

Ohhh do it

Big guy here!

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan  over a year ago

LONDON

It's a buyers market guys - far far more men on here than women.

So the women make a 'wish list', and probably get many many guys that for the bill PRECISELY

Sure - many like bigger man and would probably date one...but on here it's about sex .... and bigger, like it or not, is often correlated with fitness. Bigger guys have a higher probability (NB - only probability - perhaps not you who are not 'average') of having less stamina. A generalisation I know, but not a bed one in most cases (International rugby players etc. tend to be outliers in the weight vs fitness stakes). Hence for a purely sexual meet and not a relationship, the slimmer men win.

I know it's unfair - lots of big girls rejecting big men etc. etc. - but as I said this is a buyers market, and women are generally less accepting of bigger guys - for a purely sexual encounters at least - than slim guys.

A harsh message I know, but sadly true. Undoubtedly bolstered by modern media where all attractive men are presented as slim. Also COVID has highlighted health risks associated with being overweight. I guess the message is that if you're a single man and you want to swing then it's diet and exercise. As incentives go, being able to have a crack at a lot more girls isn't a bed one!

Good luck guys! Go get 'em.

Exeter

"It's a buyers market guys - far far more men on here than women.

So the women make a 'wish list', and probably get many many guys that for the bill PRECISELY

Sure - many like bigger man and would probably date one...but on here it's about sex .... and bigger, like it or not, is often correlated with fitness. Bigger guys have a higher probability (NB - only probability - perhaps not you who are not 'average') of having less stamina. A generalisation I know, but not a bed one in most cases (International rugby players etc. tend to be outliers in the weight vs fitness stakes). Hence for a purely sexual meet and not a relationship, the slimmer men win.

I know it's unfair - lots of big girls rejecting big men etc. etc. - but as I said this is a buyers market, and women are generally less accepting of bigger guys - for a purely sexual encounters at least - than slim guys.

A harsh message I know, but sadly true. Undoubtedly bolstered by modern media where all attractive men are presented as slim. Also COVID has highlighted health risks associated with being overweight. I guess the message is that if you're a single man and you want to swing then it's diet and exercise. As incentives go, being able to have a crack at a lot more girls isn't a bed one!

Good luck guys! Go get 'em."

So sexual performance is all about aerobic capacity and not desire, lust, sexual ability, attraction.

Na nonsense

Maldon and Peterborough

"It's a buyers market guys - far far more men on here than women.

Good luck guys! Go get 'em."

I can't believe you actually wrote all that shit down.

I’m a fan of chunkier men, like something to grab hold of

"Big guy here!"

Mmmmm

By *alentedfMan  over a year ago

Near Newbury

Chunky to well built 6'1"

"Chunky to well built 6'1" "

Looking fine

In lol

Maldon and Peterborough

"I’m a fan of chunkier men, like something to grab hold of "

I hope you've got big hands.

By *ust_FlynnMan  over a year ago

St Neots

I'm madly in love with a big guy

Flynn is 6'4" and 120kg he's double my size and I love it. He had massive shoulders, big arms and huge thighs

Iove being made to feel little, I am partial to big hairy bear. But he still has to be in great shape and physically fit. I need a guy with more stamina than me

E xx

By *alentedfMan  over a year ago

Near Newbury

"Chunky to well built 6'1"

Looking fine "

Why thank you, so kind

"I’m a fan of chunkier men, like something to grab hold of

I hope you've got big hands. "

No small but anything more than handful is a waste

"Chunky to well built 6'1"

Looking fine

Why thank you, so kind"

The truth hot stuff

Maldon and Peterborough

"I’m a fan of chunkier men, like something to grab hold of

I hope you've got big hands.

No small but anything more than handful is a waste "

Small hands are great. They make me feel bigger.

bromsgrove

"I’m a fan of chunkier men, like something to grab hold of "

Id better get up to Bradford quickly lol