FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > In search of a mistress

In search of a mistress

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,

Find it difficult to find mistress on here. I saw a few profiles, tried to get in touch but with no luck. Is there some special approach I should use or its just that demand of them is too damn high?

Help a fellow sub here please hah

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dude....with your body... you'll be fine and I'm sure you find her

If you want a Mistress I'd suggest you join that certain fetish life style website which can't be named on here. Then go to a few local Munches and events. You will soon catch the eye of a Domme.

By *oxy lady40Woman  over a year ago

bridgwater

"Hi,

Find it difficult to find mistress on here. I saw a few profiles, tried to get in touch but with no luck. Is there some special approach I should use or its just that demand of them is too damn high?

Help a fellow sub here please hah "

maybe put it on your profile, what you are looking for

Thanks for a reply..I believe I know what website you're talking about haha I registered there but it's way over my head how it works and I just left it tbh...maybe I should review it again...

"Thanks for a reply..I believe I know what website you're talking about haha I registered there but it's way over my head how it works and I just left it tbh...maybe I should review it again...

"

It is certainly not very user friendly at all! Make a profile, put as much info as possible on there, join your local groups on there and join in the discussions. Finding a Mistress isn't going to happen at the drop of a hat. You need to put some work in and have lots of patience!!

"Thanks for a reply..I believe I know what website you're talking about haha I registered there but it's way over my head how it works and I just left it tbh...maybe I should review it again...

"

There are loads of great kinksters on the Northwest Scene and especially around Liverpool.

We've had many good times in the area and met some really good friends.

If I can manage to find one then If you are patient and persevere then I am sure you will

I been patient for 5 months already hah but staying positive, I know it might be more difficult during this Corona virus time

Also have a look at how much is in your profile! There's nothing for someone to read and see what you're about or interested in. People will see it and move on to the next one, if nothing there then no mistress will start chasing you.

There are mistresses around here, but I think they're a real minority. Hope you get lucky, though.

By *iAbbyTV/TS  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Mistress here

By *ssexSwitchMan  over a year ago

hornchurch

Best of luck. They are very hard to find on here. I’ve been looking for ages. A good mistress is a rare find.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Thing is you can't necessarily go looking for a dominant - more you find each other.

You've not said what kind of Mistress you're looking for OP or indeed what kind of submissive you are, or what D/s means to you - they're all very broad spectrums that come down to individual definition as much as anything.

Perhaps expanding on those points in your profile might help you.

Remember though, single men on here can have a difficult time getting responses and interest as it is, by narrowing it down further by looking for something very specific and niche, you're limiting your opportunities even more.

By *igwilly2kMan  over a year ago

The Land of Kink!

If there's a Top/Dom couple about looking to train their own bi slut then give me a shout!

By *adyx4Woman  over a year ago

Durham

"Dude....with your body... you'll be fine and I'm sure you find her"

It takes more than just a nice bod to be one of my subs

» Add a new message to this topic