FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fab photos

Fab photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've a person that lives local to me and on her profile it says she will only message back people that fab her photos and like wise with meets , am I the only person to find this cheeky ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

If you want me to agree with you, fab mine

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Sorry, not answerign posts til I get my pics fab'd! Get clicking!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've a person that lives local to me and on her profile it says she will only message back people that fab her photos and like wise with meets , am I the only person to find this cheeky ?? "

she must be a bit rough if a woman is asking for fabs.some of the pics ive seen with fabs is shocking.

very cheeky if you ask me

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I just find that extemely sad!!! Why would you be bothered about your pics being fabbed?

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

How much do you want to meet her?

By *uckknowsMan  over a year ago

here

I think there should be an URGH button as well as a fab one that would be good

By *xTitsAndTattsxxWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

That's so cheeky, surely bein a single girl on here she would b inundated with offers....but think most guys (unless desperate) wouldnt wanna meet a girl with a bad attitude!

Very cheeky...and sad. Like the idea of an URGH button though pmsl

"I've a person that lives local to me and on her profile it says she will only message back people that fab her photos and like wise with meets , am I the only person to find this cheeky ?? "

I think it is not on tbh!

A bit self centered I think but each to their own, we all get our kicks in different ways etc

By *ummy mummyWoman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

I have seen this as well with a woman who asks 3 or 4 times in her profile for men to fab her photos...what makes me laugh is that 90 % of them ate ridiculously photoshopped...lol

By *xTitsAndTattsxxWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

"I have seen this as well with a woman who asks 3 or 4 times in her profile for men to fab her photos...what makes me laugh is that 90 % of them ate ridiculously photoshoppe

d...lol"

I think ive come across that profile 2....I don't undastand y any1 wud over photoshop pics its so easy 2 tell!

Forum Mod

Its pure insecurity and low self esteem that makes people ask for their pics to be fabbed,or say they won't reply to any messages unless pics have been fabbed

You got to feel sorry for them really

What a sad person she is I never fab a pic when its been requested would rather do it if I like pic not cos I been told. Shocking!!! Sorry my opinion rant over xx

Forum Mod

Its not exclusive to a few though,if you browse through profiles you'll come across loads of them all asking to be fabbed on their status

There is obviously a huge amount of people needing reassurance in here,there will always be those that are happy to fab pics if it means they get their messages answered or that they may be in with the chance of a meet.....don't know who needs the most reassurance out of both parties when you think about it

By *rs and mr sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

Boldon

The final words in my profile are

'You can now perve the pics lmao (unless you did that first!)Don't forget to fab the ones you like '

It is meant as a bit of a joke but it also serves that if we happened to meet someone who had fabbed a small selection, at least it would give an idea what to wear as I like to please

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"That's so cheeky, surely bein a single girl on here she would b inundated with offers....but think most guys (unless desperate) wouldnt wanna meet a girl with a bad attitude! "

To be fair and honest I think most the guys on here would meet a girl with a bad attitude just to get a meet .

I'm guessing most these people just want to be able to say "oh 400 odd people have fabbed me" but it's not really true if your asking ,compared to people just doing it cos they like or are attracted to you

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"That's so cheeky, surely bein a single girl on here she would b inundated with offers....but think most guys (unless desperate) wouldnt wanna meet a girl with a bad attitude!

To be fair and honest I think most the guys on here would meet a girl with a bad attitude just to get a meet .

I'm guessing most these people just want to be able to say "oh 400 odd people have fabbed me" but it's not really true if your asking ,compared to people just doing it cos they like or are attracted to you "

But all the fabbing does is create a private perv gallery really. That just creates even more clutter...

» Add a new message to this topic