FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Sex and age

Sex and age

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does sex get better with age? I saw a status today with someone referring to sex to vintage wine lol so got curious

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Does sex get better with age? I saw a status today with someone referring to sex to vintage wine lol so got curious "

i bloody hope so fella lol - from more recent experneice since left wife id have to say i am far more liberated now and enjoying sex even more and yet we used to be on swinging scene - so im guessing age might be a factor

one other thing i noticed is that i now am far more in control when having sex and can if required make it last far longer and for some odd reason i tend to spunk more ...now thats odd

Has definitely got better for me. Much more confidence and self awareness of likes and dislikes. Orgasms are more frequent and stronger. More time to myself has led to lots of fun encounters.

By *xpresMan  over a year ago

Elland

yeah I would say so well I hope so I'm not a stuttering banging 18yr old now let's face it guys @ that age all we wanted t do was fuck n cum no thought about 4play

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Haha tha is guys! Looks like getting old has its benefits after all!

we are now in our 40,s and are having the best sex ever, so for us yes, or it might just be about finding the right person

Yes with age comes experience

I have a theory (that has yet to be disproved) that something very sexual happens to ladies in their 40s and 50s (and yes 60s)...

Not totally sure why but I guess its because of more available time, more confidence, more opportunities, better off financially and a better understanding of who who they really are rather than what others want them to be?

I guess a similar thing applies to men although personally I have always been a randy git. Just nowadays I definitely get more pleasure from feeling a woman having many orgasms than from my own orgasm....

when i was young i thought i was ace at sex because id had a hand full of partners i thought i know it all

Yes sex gets better with age, looking back i realise how crap i was lol

I was in my 30s before i had my first orgasum, i think mainly because i never really explored my own body and because i didnt know how it worked myself i couldnt tell others how to do what i liked

I also think as you get older you get more sexually confident and loose your inhibitions and more willing to go for what you like which in return makes sex better and i think why most young guys like older woman

when i was young id just take what was offered and if a guy wasnt doing it for me i just accpeted that was sex, now i make sure i get what i want and if a guys not doing things how i like i will tell him and show him how i do like it

'something very sexual happens to ladies in their 40s and 50s (and yes 60s)'

"we are now in our 40,s and are having the best sex ever, so for us yes, or it might just be about finding the right person "

Very true

» Add a new message to this topic