FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Why do some men...

Why do some men...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

I rarely post in forums but..

why do some men pretend to be single females, what is the point and what do they gain out of it?

All day yesterday i was chattin, so i thought, to a nice lass, as she had couple nice pics. We exchanged alot of very dirty talk on what we'd both love to do....then it got a bit weird, she started asking me would i like her to dress in school uniform?, to which i replied um no thanks as that's a bit odd to me, then started going on about drinking saliva and all other real nasty stuff. I stopped chatting in the end, logged in this morning to find she'd dissapeared off site!

Dya think im right and that it was a man getting some odd thrills?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

I think that before you get into too much of any dirty chat with anyone ask them for a number so you cen verify that they're at least the gender they say they are

You know what they get out of it....dirty talk to wank over!

We always insist in fem/fem chat on phone after a few initial emails on here if they want to meet, soon s out the fakes....

Also, this is one of the reasons we don't use msn anymore , too many fakes and pic collectors xx

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

What makes you think it was a man - could just have easily been a couple or fem being malicious for some reason

Funny thing was, we were actually gonna have chat on the phone today ha ha

Gotta have a sense of humour about it i suppose.

A lady on here once said to me "grab yerself a pair of wellies and be prepared to start wadeing through a load of shit"...ha ha guess im still wadeing through some!

They probably did it so that you would accept their messages if you have blocked men ?

I am bi and get this at times ... I am on the look out for the signs ... like wishing you or them to dress up sexy about toys and how you like sex it starts after two or three posts .I find .. and when you dont play the game thay stop alot of the time. ones who say happy to chat on phone or see them on web cam sorts it out. If thay say no 9 times out of 10 a man.

yeah a few messages in and the tone totally changed, well whoever they were they had a really perverted disgusting mind! I can be truely dirty and all the rest of it, love it as we all do but some of the things they said were way out there altogether.

I shall indeed ask to chat on phone or cam within a couple of messages next time just to be sure.

By *reyyaMan  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"yeah a few messages in and the tone totally changed, well whoever they were they had a really perverted disgusting mind! I can be truely dirty and all the rest of it, love it as we all do but some of the things they said were way out there altogether.

I shall indeed ask to chat on phone or cam within a couple of messages next time just to be sure."

I'll chat on the phone to you anytime...

wouldliketoo

» Add a new message to this topic