FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Mature women and cpls

Mature women and cpls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Witu the meets I have had of swinging sites and club , I tend to find that maturer cpls and women 40 plus are the more fun . Tey now what they want and lik and are really up for more fun times. Not saying 40 plus is old or anythin lik that just mean that got different mind set and more straight about what like and that . Tend to find younger cpls can be more forced into by one the cpl more eager to swing . What I think mature cpls are the best swingers x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Witu the meets I have had of swinging sites and club , I tend to find that maturer cpls and women 40 plus are the more fun . Tey now what they want and lik and are really up for more fun times. Not saying 40 plus is old or anythin lik that just mean that got different mind set and more straight about what like and that . Tend to find younger cpls can be more forced into by one the cpl more eager to swing . What I think mature cpls are the best swingers x "

I think every one is different regardless of age, and being younger than 40, definitely not forced into by my OH or vice versa

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

No didn't mean all ppl are forced sorry just ment older swingers seem to be more relaxes and that I found few younger cold in 20 just want pics and that and spoils it for us who want genuine fun times and experiences

» Add a new message to this topic