FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bi Guys!!! Whats the issue?

Bi Guys!!! Whats the issue?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm struggling slightly with couples who advertise they really want to meet bi guys but when it comes to the meet they seam to bottle it!!

Are there any genuine couples out there that want Bi men or is it just a couples fantasy that they are too afraid to make real???

I've met one fantastic couple but others are less sure if they want when it becomes reality...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

welcome to the forums

5 weeks and 1 bi couple meet... how many did you expect.

There are many bi guys looking to meet couples so you need to stand out for all the right reasons. Sell yourself and go with the flow. Maybe try a bi night at a club.

good luck

Thanks..

I dont expect meet after meet...

The point I'm trying to make is alot of people say they want a bi guy, then when it actually comes to the meet they have a reality check and panic a little..

It's understandable if it's the 1st meet, guess it's quite a big step

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thanks..

I dont expect meet after meet...

The point I'm trying to make is alot of people say they want a bi guy, then when it actually comes to the meet they have a reality check and panic a little..

It's understandable if it's the 1st meet, guess it's quite a big step"

You need t give it time and sell your personality a bit more rather than your cock lol - which looks fine by the way lol - good luck

I think there are plenty of genuine bi couples out there, just need to keep looking and persevere.

And try a bi night at a club

I was always under the impression that a bi night was mainly for females !!

Don't know why

"I was always under the impression that a bi night was mainly for females !!

Don't know why"

At Liberty Elite, they have Thursday's for bi fems, but recently now have a bi night on Sunday's for men and women.

I am sure other clubs are the same.

Sounds good... I may travel down and give it a try..

Thanks

we find it hard to meet single bi guys,but we are very fussy, must be bi not just pretending as many are, must accom, now if we do a local search for men looking to meet men, must be verified by meeting, must be able to accom, then we only get a few results, and the chances of there beeing attraction! like all types of meet its a numbers game

"Sounds good... I may travel down and give it a try..

Thanks"

No problem, good luck!

"we find it hard to meet single bi guys,but we are very fussy, must be bi not just pretending as many are, must accom, now if we do a local search for men looking to meet men, must be verified by meeting, must be able to accom, then we only get a few results, and the chances of there beeing attraction! like all types of meet its a numbers game"

That doesn't then also even account for the "straight" bi men lol

By *arwensReturnCouple  over a year ago

darwen

like whats been said we are out there, and we are very fussy too, its just like any single men there is alot so couples can be as picky and find there right one

[Removed by poster at 20/08/12 09:40:10]

"we find it hard to meet single bi guys,but we are very fussy, must be bi not just pretending as many are, must accom, now if we do a local search for men looking to meet men, must be verified by meeting, must be able to accom, then we only get a few results, and the chances of there beeing attraction! like all types of meet its a numbers game

That doesn't then also even account for the "straight" bi men lol "

tried to explain this to a guy the other day, his profile said straight, and he said he does that to not put off straight couples, i said so your either lying to us or lying to them, either way not an attractive trait, he didnt get it

Yeh, I guess your right - I never thought about it that way!!

Bi couples will be alot more picky because u have to suit both sexes, not just the female!!

Makes sense I suppose

"we find it hard to meet single bi guys,but we are very fussy, must be bi not just pretending as many are, must accom, now if we do a local search for men looking to meet men, must be verified by meeting, must be able to accom, then we only get a few results, and the chances of there beeing attraction! like all types of meet its a numbers game

That doesn't then also even account for the "straight" bi men lol

tried to explain this to a guy the other day, his profile said straight, and he said he does that to not put off straight couples, i said so your either lying to us or lying to them, either way not an attractive trait, he didnt get it "

I think it is quite funny, I can "sniff" out the "straight" bi guys a mile off..like a radar..

Well im a bi-curious guy, stated clearly on my profile what im looking for, and ive only been back on site after a long break for 3 weeks or so, and ive met a couple of bi couples now (with private pics to prove). All about how you come across to a couple.

Many couple and single fems are looking for us ... Make sure youll stand out and youll have lots of fun

The key to success is be true about urself, ultra clean, send a face pic and always be polite, we are out here, and yes we r picky to. GOOD LUCK

By *winging In The RainMan  over a year ago

St Helens / Liverpool

"That doesn't then also even account for the "straight" bi men lol

tried to explain this to a guy the other day, his profile said straight, and he said he does that to not put off straight couples, i said so your either lying to us or lying to them, either way not an attractive trait, he didnt get it "

I get quite a few of those. I think it's a bit sad really that people hide their orientation on a swinging website just so they don't sabotage their chance of meets with straight people.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

There are actually quite a few out there

» Add a new message to this topic