FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Please be honest

Please be honest

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I need peoples _iews on gushing

In all the other gushing forums i've put i dont, have never or never will gush.

I honestly never have ..... until.

A party the other night when one man made me do it

Then i had another man make me do it in fact i gushed about 6 times one after another

At one point we got told off and went in the kitchen.

The others had to hold on to the counters to walk round which was so embarrassing.

Now my question is do people really like being on the receiving end of this or do i hang my head in shame?

At a party we used to attend there was a lady who did this and people used to moan about using the rooms after

Is there any way to stop it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orth West CoupleCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"I need peoples _iews on gushing

Then i had another man make me do it in fact i gushed about 6 times one after another

The others had to hold on to the counters to walk round which was so embarrassing.

Now my question is do people really like being on the receiving end of this or do i hang my head in shame?

At a party we used to attend there was a lady who did this and people used to moan about using the rooms after

Is there any way to stop it?"

A Plumber.....

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

If in your home and on your bed etc... Cooler than cool.

In a club... Also cool but consider who follows and clean up.

In someone elses home and no warning or protection... Rude.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've not found a way to stop it other than cutting down on my fluid intake earlier in the day.

We regularly turn the couples' room at Chams into a paddling pool, but we do always mop up after ourselves, I don't think an inch of fluid on the bed would be appreciated by the next occupants

Thats the thing do i put a warning on my profile?

I was cleaning up after myself don't worry.

I'm not exactly young and it's scary why it's suddenly started.

Thats why i needed to understand what people thought of seeing it happen?

At the moment i just want to hide in the cupboard

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

i would mention it on your profile xx

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Thats the thing do i put a warning on my profile?

I was cleaning up after myself don't worry.

I'm not exactly young and it's scary why it's suddenly started.

Thats why i needed to understand what people thought of seeing it happen?

At the moment i just want to hide in the cupboard"

Never hide in the cupboard, it was a new experience...if you enjoyed it, work WITH it.

Good luck x

I have only ever gushed once in my life and to me it means that the person who made me gush knew what they were doing, its a natural human reaction.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I just think it's lucky that clubs have spare towels.

It's a natural bodily function and nothing to be embarrassed about, but it's good to warn people and carry a towel.

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

I would check your household insurance. They are stamping down on people in areas prone to flooding.

Just worried about another meet

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

" Just worried about another meet"

Don't be... Loads find it a huge turn on... Go with the flow

Personally I love it when a lady gushes. Sex should be sensual, sticky, and sometimes even slippery lol

Don't feel too bad, it's not like you could control it. The guys just hit the right spot

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

" Just worried about another meet"

I have never had a guy react with anything but pleasure to finding out I gush. Embrace the soggydom!

Thanks everyone xx

Will warn them from now on and hand a pair of rubber gloves and galoshes over

"Thanks everyone xx

Will warn them from now on and hand a pair of rubber gloves and galoshes over "

Buzz off the fact you can

It could be that as you said he's hit the right place? Might never get anyone else hitting it ever again.

Just funny how 2 men one after another did it.

Don't forget the snorkel too, but definitely put something on your profile about it.

The comment about squirting/gushing on our profile is meant to serve as a warning, especially after two weeks ago.

Fortunately BamBam and I were playing alone in one of the rooms at Chams and he had to hold his hand up to prevent himself from getting it full blast in the face but his hand just deflected it and splashed all up the wall. We obviously cleaned up after ourselves but we did have a good laugh about the power with which my fluids just shot out of me

"It could be that as you said he's hit the right place? Might never get anyone else hitting it ever again.

Just funny how 2 men one after another did it."

tbh yes he knew what to do to make u gush just hope the next guy knows how to!

"It could be that as you said he's hit the right place? Might never get anyone else hitting it ever again.

tbh yes he knew what to do to make u gush just hope the next guy knows how to! "

Maybe he opened the flood gates

"Don't forget the snorkel too, but definitely put something on your profile about it.

The comment about squirting/gushing on our profile is meant to serve as a warning, especially after two weeks ago.

Fortunately BamBam and I were playing alone in one of the rooms at Chams and he had to hold his hand up to prevent himself from getting it full blast in the face but his hand just deflected it and splashed all up the wall. We obviously cleaned up after ourselves but we did have a good laugh about the power with which my fluids just shot out of me "

Omg i have this to look forward to?!

Maybe we should have a pic to put on our profiles maybe wellies or umbrellas?

I gush when I'm playing with myself sometimes but I've never done it with anyone else. I don't think I've ever been relaxed enough. I'm hoping with the right person/people I'll be able to.

I love the feeling.

Maybe he opened the flood gates "

its down to the person doing it and you must have been relaxed for it too happen and turned on.

does seem to happen more to the more advanced in years females. x

There should be gush/squirt parties for guys who love it a bit like bukkake in reverse My name would be first on the list

Im in the its a huge turn on state of mind. dont be shy it's natural xxx

By *bend69Couple  over a year ago

twinkletown

alls my darling it happens to me all time ....men luv it enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe he opened the flood gates

its down to the person doing it and you must have been relaxed for it too happen and turned on.

does seem to happen more to the more

advanced in years females. x"

I think the half bottle of win helped with that lol

I think its something that you need to let people know.

In a public room in a club I dont think its that great to be honest. I wouldnt be very happy about having other people's bodily fluids on me, ones that I havent agreed to play with.

And certainly not in others' homes on their furniture or mattresses.

And consideration should be given to hotels too. Im sure they would not want mattresses wet if its enough fluid to soak through. Fair enough fluids like vaginal secretions and ejaculate from guys. Those fluids would not soak through to a mattress.

My 1st ever girlfriend who wasn't shy never warned what lay ahead when she took my innocence,she liked it hard and infact so hard i was scared i'd hurt her and my pubic area would end up bruised but still i'd do as requested even in pain myself and the result was when she climaxed it gushed out like a geyser,i was very shocked at the time and never had seen or heard of that happening before but quickly got to like it,i think if your big enough and do it good you can hit the right spot and thats when the fun starts

as long as u arent pishing urself I'm always happy to receive!!!

personally i dont gush when at parties etc, i loose a stupid amount of fluid and to be honest i think its very rude to do it on other peoples beds, floors etc where other people have to use the same space you have wet thro after, i dont mind in clubs so long as they have the PVC bed so you can clean it up after

I went to a party once and a woman gushed all over the hosts bed then just walked off and left it, the mattress was wet straight thro to the other side, all the beding and everything, i just thought it was very bad manners to get onto someone elses bed knowing you gush and do that without putting anything over the covers first

If using hotel or going to other peoples houses for a 1 on 1 meet i always take something to protect the bed and warn the guy i do it then its upto them, not everyone likes women who gush so if they dont like it i wont do it

You can make yourself not do it, i know what makes me gush and if a guy does it and i dont want to fush i just tell him not to do it

I think the best way to look at it is, would you mind someone gushing all over your floor or bed, if the answers yes dont do it yourself

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

I'd have no hesitation about meeting someone I was attracted to and them telling me they gushed under the right circumstances, but like others have said, a bit of warning so I could prepare things beforehand wouldn't go amiss.

Nothing to be ashamed about though... embrace it don't be embarrassed by it.

awww,this is tragically sad! you found out you can gush..its a bloody revelation

A good thing!! its soooooooo horny.

you didnt decide to do it..it was done to you,and you should just embrace and enjoy it.Whoever was doing it to you should have considered the mess/safety element!!

Anyone holding a swinging meet/party should always expect gushers/squirters and for example have waterproof mattress protectors and plenty of towels handy!!

Cant believe you feel so horrible about something so brilliant

personally i dont gush when at parties etc, i loose a stupid amount of fluid and to be honest i think its very rude to do it on other peoples beds, floors etc where other people have to use the same space you have wet thro after, i dont mind in clubs so long as they have the PVC bed so you can clean it up after

I went to a party once and a woman gushed all over the hosts bed then just walked off and left it, the mattress was wet straight thro to the other side, all the beding and everything, i just thought it was very bad manners to get onto someone elses bed knowing you gush and do that without putting anything over the covers first

If using hotel or going to other peoples houses for a 1 on 1 meet i always take something to protect the bed and warn the guy i do it then its upto them, not everyone likes women who gush so if they dont like it i wont do it

You can make yourself not do it, i know what makes me gush and if a guy does it and i dont want to fush i just tell him not to do it

I think the best way to look at it is, would you mind someone gushing all over your floor or bed, if the answers yes dont do it yourself

"

This is the thing i was asking can you turn it off?

I'm not sure of the warning signs it was just happening.

It wasn't through virginal stimulation with a cock but vigorous fingers.

Would never dream of doing it on someones bed.

As i've said before it's not nice being in someones gush and i've heard of the strong reactions people have to it myself being one before i started

"awww,this is tragically sad! you found out you can gush..its a bloody revelation

A good thing!! its soooooooo horny.

you didnt decide to do it..it was done to you,and you should just embrace and enjoy it.Whoever was doing it to you should have considered the mess/safety element!!

Anyone holding a swinging meet/party should always expect gushers/squirters and for example have waterproof mattress protectors and plenty of towels handy!!

Cant believe you feel so horrible about something so brilliant "

Thank you i enjoyed the feeling VERY much it was just very scary the 1st time it happened xxx

My husband has also been on the receiving end of a squirter and to be honest it kind of freaked him a bit as he hadn't been warned

There was 3 ladies there and he was managing to make all 3 of us do it

Add me to team gushes

I love it when a women gushes, it shows she is relaxed comfortable and more than anything as the guy u know u are doing something right..

Sometimes it's nice not to know a women gushes, then when she does the suprise turns you on, well me on even more!!

been away so picking up on this now ..

Gushing/Squirting whatever you wish to call it is a very erotic thing and whilst not to everyones taste (to coin a pun lol); it great to both help a women to "gush" and to be on recieving end to

As for embarrassing moments at party's - yes i can understand some hosts might not apprciate this all over thier lounge floor/bed etc - but if they knew befre hand it was possible - them preparation would have been a god thing lop

Happy "squirting and bring it on"

"I've not found a way to stop it other than cutting down on my fluid intake earlier in the day.

We regularly turn the couples' room at Chams into a paddling pool, but we do always mop up after ourselves, I don't think an inch of fluid on the bed would be appreciated by the next occupants "

"I've not found a way to stop it other than cutting down on my fluid intake earlier in the day.

We regularly turn the couples' room at Chams into a paddling pool, but we do always mop up after ourselves, I don't think an inch of fluid on the bed would be appreciated by the next occupants

"

I would of thought it was very rude just to walk and not bother cleaning up after yourself

When we were at Fabs once i managed to put my elbow in some sperm. I wasnt impressed so can see where your coming from xx

"

I would of thought it was very rude just to walk and not bother cleaning up after yourself

When we were at Fabs once i managed to put my elbow in some sperm. I wasnt impressed so can see where your coming from xx

"

"

I think it depends on how kinky you are,theres many a watersports/squirt lover that would die to get onto a bed with sheets that are already glistening or damp with lady juice and then have the same treatment administered

Did wonder what it would feel like to have someone laid under me while i was being made to gush.

It's just a new thing that's started to appear in my head.

I think i may be turning in to some kind of fetish monster

Just a shame hubby doesn't get turned on by this kind of thing.

Stop worrying. I love it when a lady gushes its a big turn on. Worry when it goes through the mattress onto the floor lol x

"Stop worrying. I love it when a lady gushes its a big turn on. Worry when it goes through the mattress onto the floor lol x "

OP, Perky is the most 'Gushiest' woman I have ever met - and I LOVE it! And so too, do all the men we have met off Fabs etc. She only started doing it about 5-6 years ago, and it is something over which she has little or no control.

As far as what others think, well it's like any other preference connected to sex - some hate it, some are okay about it, some wish they could do it, and others enjoy it and seek it out at every opportunity. All you can do - specially in a club - is make sure you clean up after you as it's not to everyones taste.

From my point of _iew, I LOVE having Perky on top of me in a 69 and making her gush like a SuperSoaker5000!!! Having all that running - not trickling! - all over your face and down your neck is just one of the most fantastic feelings I have ever encountered sexually Ain't I a lucky boy??

Suppose for a guy, it's the closest thing to the same excitement a woman gets from bukkake...? May be wrong, but....

Oh, and by the way, welcome to the Gushing Club....

Pork xx

Just funny how 2 men one after another did it."

i normally find if i make someone gush, then once they are in that mode its much more likley to happen again and again and again

so one guy probs set you off, but when u went with another at the party you were already nearly there anyways so it happened again

I've gushed on a few occasions with the same partner, He always said he used his fingers in a perpendicular position so that's why i did it.

I was embarrassed the first couple of times.. but i can't control it so just go with it when it happens.

I do believe many guys love it.

This is the thing i was asking can you turn it off?

I'm not sure of the warning signs it was just happening.

It wasn't through virginal stimulation with a cock but vigorous fingers.

Would never dream of doing it on someones bed.

As i've said before it's not nice being in someones gush and i've heard of the strong reactions people have to it myself being one before i started "

well if it was done by fingers then i think the guy was deliberaltey trying to make you squirt, its not hard to do this way with fingers if you know how to, and dont mean if people sleep with you that it will happen during sex, just dont let them make you squirt, should be able to tell them are trying for it when they are playing with rougher g spot part of the pussy, usually with a come here sort of gestrure with the finger , if you google how to make someone squirt with fingers you should find out how they done it and clock if they are doing it again and you can be like - no not at a party if you worried about it!

Nothing wrong with a good sex wee

Wolf

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Asda sell a smart price shower curtain which costs a couple of quid and will cover most of a double bed.

They fold up small and will even go in handbag!

They are very handy for oil play, sploshing, watersports, gushing/squirting and any other play that might leave the surface you're playing on marked/wet etc.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

If your worried, buy a very cheap shower curtain, they can fold up pretty small and carry one in your bad. I know it sounds silly but if your in a hotel or someone elses house, it saves you making a mess. Just go with the flow.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Asda sell a smart price shower curtain which costs a couple of quid and will cover most of a double bed.

They are very handy for oil play, sploshing, watersports, gushing/squirting and any other play that might leave the surface you're playing on marked/wet etc.

"

lol we typed that at exactly the same time

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Have a pee before sex

"Asda sell a smart price shower curtain which costs a couple of quid and will cover most of a double bed.

"

Ain't it amazing what little household tips you pick up on 'ere...????? Lol!

Sheffield

"

Next time you're in Asda and you see someone who looks like they'd have a matching or well fitted out bathroom and they're buying a smart price shower curtain - SWINGER ALERT!

As a guy doing that to a girl it's good, it's just the mess after. Doing it somewhere, which can easily be moped up or on ground sheets is the way to go...otherwise like someone else mentioned keep a plumber close by

By *orny Biker 69Man  over a year ago

Greenford

Personally I think its really hot, and if you clean up after yourself when in other peeps houses, I dont see a problem at all

Thank you everyone xxx

I know there's loads of threads about it.

It's just not really the kind of thing you can just talk to your mum, vanilla friends about

I've tried to do it myself but it's not working.

Maybe as has been said before the gent just managed to push me over the edge and i was already excited enough for the next.

Only worry is if i put a warning on our profile and it dosen't happen again

Next time you're in Asda and you see someone who looks like they'd have a matching or well fitted out bathroom and they're buying a smart price shower curtain - SWINGER ALERT! "

We've got the stripy ones at the moment from there pmsl

Sheffield

"Thank you everyone xxx

It's just not really the kind of thing you can just talk to your mum, vanilla friends about

Maybe as has been said before the gent just managed to push me over the edge and i was already excited enough for the next.

Only worry is if i put a warning on our profile and it dosen't happen again "

Then say that you have recently been made to gush for the first time and it may happen again

Next time you're in Asda and you see someone who looks like they'd have a matching or well fitted out bathroom and they're buying a smart price shower curtain - SWINGER ALERT!

We've got the stripy ones at the moment from there pmsl

"

Think I'll be loitering in IKEA's bathroom accessories dept rather more than I have of late . . . .

Lol!

"Thank you everyone xxx

Only worry is if i put a warning on our profile and it dosen't happen again

Then say that you have recently been made to gush for the first time and it may happen again "

+1 to that - and why should it be a 'warning'..?

Enjoy it. Take a towel to bed etc and just enjoy it. It's a brilliant thing.

I have experienced a few people gushing and I love it.

It's great i make the female cum and gush, then it's my go, then whilst the little guy is having a rest I take and make we gush again then im ready for round 2. Love it!

"

Think I'll be loitering in IKEA's bathroom accessories dept rather more than I have of late . . . .

Lol! "

only scuppered if you have a cat because the sods puncture 'em. Times we've gone out the room and puss has gone and curled up on the bed after playing paddy paws on the playsheet...

for really heavy duty stuff I reckon it has to be pondliner

Wolf

To be honest i love trying to make women gush, if its likely, i always a towel underneath. Absolutely nothing to be ashamed or scared of as loads of men and some women enjoy making it happen. One of my personal biggest fantasies is to have a women or group of women gush all over me. As someone earlier in the thread has aaod, sex is supposed to be sensual, sticky sometimes slippery.....go with it xxxxx if you ever need a gush recepticle ill happily apply for the post haha.

Regards

J ( J & S )

"OP, Perky is the most 'Gushiest' woman I have ever met - and I LOVE it! And so too, do all the men we have met off Fabs etc. She only started doing it about 5-6 years ago, and it is something over which she has little or no control.

As far as what others think, well it's like any other preference connected to sex - some hate it, some are okay about it, some wish they could do it, and others enjoy it and seek it out at every opportunity. All you can do - specially in a club - is make sure you clean up after you as it's not to everyones taste.

From my point of _iew, I LOVE having Perky on top of me in a 69 and making her gush like a SuperSoaker5000!!! Having all that running - not trickling! - all over your face and down your neck is just one of the most fantastic feelings I have ever encountered sexually Ain't I a lucky boy??

Suppose for a guy, it's the closest thing to the same excitement a woman gets from bukkake...? May be wrong, but....

Oh, and by the way, welcome to the Gushing Club....

Pork xx

"

That may well be ok, as we have not yet been to a club or a house party. I might well feel the same way as the OP when i do.... But the shower curtain option is great and will be definitely thought about.....

"

Lol!

only scuppered if you have a cat because the sods puncture 'em. Times we've gone out the room and puss has gone and curled up on the bed after playing paddy paws on the playsheet...

Wolf"

Either that or, if you happen to know a builder, some of that Tyvek sheeting they use in exterior stud walling - that stuff is indestructible !!

I do hope they have pink shower curtains as i only do pink lol.

No wonder we were getting funny looks last time we replaced the shower curtain

I'm starting to feel a lot better now thank you xx

To the poster saying go and have a wee just before, i had only just come out the loo.

"

Lol!

Wolf

Either that or, if you happen to know a builder, some of that Tyvek sheeting they use in exterior stud walling - that stuff is indestructible !!

"

Will see if i can borrow the lorry while i'm at it to bring the stuff

when i did it i'm certain my old chap was hitting the g-spot,can any of the ladys on here squirt say having just the clit or labia licked or even the bum hole

"when i did it i'm certain my old chap was hitting the g-spot,can any of the ladys on here squirt say having just the clit or labia licked or even the bum hole "

Not yet but there was an awful lot of licking going on just before x

i wouldnt worry about it babes dont be about it i gush lots to if i do it at home i always put on a waterproff sheet on my bed i find it a big turn on alot of men do

Sheffield

"I do hope they have pink shower curtains as i only do pink lol.

No wonder we were getting funny looks last time we replaced the shower curtain

I'm starting to feel a lot better now thank you xx

To the poster saying go and have a wee just before, i had only just come out the loo.

"

The Asda cheapie ones are white. I have a few as I have a cat who has kidney problems... when he is bad I make the bed up and put one on under the bedspread and they have never punctured that.

And for play having one under the bedspread is softer,discreet, less sweaty and means you only have to wash the bedspread - though I have put the curtains through the wash after the cat has had an accident and I didn't want to scrub it!

although for oily fun I play straight onto the shower curtain cos that stuff's a bugger to get out of fabrics!

I couldnt agree more I love it and would love to join in with a couple who are like you xxx

if you gush, you gush.

if you soak the bed, where water wings.

if you flood the bed, call the coastguard.

keep a defib kit handy for the poor fucker collapsed between your legs.

I never came until I met john, now I cum and gush always, we warn our playmates, and most want to b underneath as I gush lol, so enjoy

"if you gush, you gush.

if you soak the bed, where water wings.

if you flood the bed, call the coastguard.

keep a defib kit handy for the poor fucker collapsed between your legs."

lol love it xx

I'll be honest ...

The very thought of it turns my guts, but hey, it would be a funny old world if we all liked the same thing.

Lot's of people probably would cringe at being pissed on but we love it

I absolutely love it when a woman gushes. I see it as a major complement that they feel relaxed and turned on enough to do it... I have been lucky enough to give a lady her first gush... was awesome for both of us and quite unexpected

» Add a new message to this topic