FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Has anyone NOT barebacked at some point?

Has anyone NOT barebacked at some point?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A comment on another thread:

"i would love a system where if they have done bareback you can block all their friends/partners in one go , make life easier"

I've had sex without a barrier method with long-term partners. I suspect many, if not most, are the same.

Has anyone here never had bareback sex with anyone?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

should think that bareback people wouldnt advertise if they did, cos their meets would soon dry up maybe xxx

only with each other over the last thirty years. anyone else puts a hat on

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

In the 30 years I've been sexually active, I've never, ever done it without protection.

Oh, hang on, I've got a kid haven't I? Whoops!

no course not

Ive done bare back with one night stands when i was young and stupid, and im sure millions of other teenagers have too, but as we get older we get more responsable

Self righteous people annoy me and are usually the biggest hypocrites

By *issMidsWoman  over a year ago

North Notts

Only with each other after we went to get tested and got the all clear... Too risky othewise. Even if theres no symptoms you can carry something.

But then again, all lifes a risk. Each to their own and all that

"should think that bareback people wouldnt advertise if they did, cos their meets would soon dry up maybe xxx"

and thats the problem with the condom police, they make such a fuss about people who go bare that barebackers go into hiding, so they doing themselves no favours at all really, where as if people wasnt so openly anal about it people who did go bare would be more open about it

Only with a couple who had 'safe sex' on their profile and then when we were fooling around and she was on top she grabbed it and slipped it inside her before I knew what she was doing. I was that turned on and with the sudden stimulation I came immediately before she even got me all the way in. Up until then I was doing quite well avoiding bareback!

Safe with fab everytime. You only get one cock and i want to look after mine. Also ... When the time comes when i meet someone and we go BB ill know that im nice and clean but would happily go the dick doctors for confirmation.

BB is obviously more enjoyable for all ... But not worth the risk

"In the 30 years I've been sexually active, I've never, ever done it without protection.

Oh, hang on, I've got a kid haven't I? Whoops! "

Lol!!

"Safe with fab everytime. You only get one cock and i want to look after mine. Also ... When the time comes when i meet someone and we go BB ill know that im nice and clean but would happily go the dick doctors for confirmation..."
You'll know nothing until you get confirmation. Don't fall into the trap that condoms protect 100%

"In the 30 years I've been sexually active, I've never, ever done it without protection.

Oh, hang on, I've got a kid haven't I? Whoops!

Lol!! "

Is my face red! Completely slipped my mind.

[Removed by poster at 19/08/12 19:20:07]

Only with long term partners and one playmate when we both went for tests to prove clean.

"Only with a couple who had 'safe sex' on their profile and then when we were fooling around and she was on top she grabbed it and slipped it inside her before I knew what she was doing. I was that turned on and with the sudden stimulation I came immediately before she even got me all the way in. Up until then I was doing quite well avoiding bareback!"

There are a LOT of men on Fab who state 'safe sex only' then when it gets to the meet ask if they can go bareback. I suspect if people were more honest or stuck to their principles while on here there wouldn't be as many posts about why people play bareback.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I would hazard a guess loads... similar numbers to the people they go regular to the STD clinics...

take the number and divide...

always just look after your own sexual health...

Problem with threads like this is far to many people wouldnt admit it in fear of ending up on dozens of block lists

By *orth West CoupleCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"A comment on another thread:

"i would love a system where if they have done bareback you can block all their friends/partners in one go , make life easier"

I've had sex without a barrier method with long-term partners. I suspect many, if not most, are the same.

Has anyone here never had bareback sex with anyone?"

Nope, but to each there own....

I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for bareback.

I've never bare backed but then i've not had much sex either

I have three kids so I must have! If I'm in a relationship then I would go bareback, saying that I've only had two long term relationships in my life. Bareback does feel better but Not while I'm a swinger

i find it hards to believe that so many people have NEVER gone bare, we not talking about in swinging here the question was ever, so since you became sexually active to now all you people are saying you have never gone bare with anyone exceot your partners? not even with people before you met then

swears on bible never had bareback.

late developer here

Probably like a lot of others, in my youth. Now, its protection all the way with anal sex. and i wont swallow in oral (try to avoid it in my mouth in anycase)

Safety first, even at the risk of putting off potential meets.

Funny really, before getting into swinging, I had never used a condom, in 2 serious long relationships..and married now, so never have.

I have never "slept" around, but now we are swinging would never think about not practising safe sex.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

probably no more than 20 times in my whole sex life to be honest... and I am 52

"i find it hards to believe that so many people have NEVER gone bare, we not talking about in swinging here the question was ever, so since you became sexually active to now all you people are saying you have never gone bare with anyone exceot your partners? not even with people before you met then"

Shit happens ive gone BB with a fair few partners in my time, some regular, some one offs. Keep myself regularly booked in at the dick doctors and know im all good lol

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

that's why I don't go floppy with condoms

see, always a positive

"Probably like a lot of others, in my youth. Now, its protection all the way with anal sex. and i wont swallow in oral (try to avoid it in my mouth in anycase)

Safety first, even at the risk of putting off potential meets. "

Interesting, as when we decided to swing, I looked at the potential risk of oral sex without protection, and although low, still a potential risk.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I can honestly say I have never had bareback with anyone other than my OH and the previous relationship I had who I was with for 23 years.

If that sounds unbelieveable, all I can say is tough.

Anyone we have met whils swinging has wore a condom and it won't ever change with anyone we meet in the future.

"I can honestly say I have never had bareback with anyone other than my OH and the previous relationship I had who I was with for 23 years.

If that sounds unbelieveable, all I can say is tough.

Anyone we have met whils swinging has wore a condom and it won't ever change with anyone we meet in the future."

Agreed!

"i find it hards to believe that so many people have NEVER gone bare, we not talking about in swinging here the question was ever, so since you became sexually active to now all you people are saying you have never gone bare with anyone exceot your partners? not even with people before you met then"

That's exactly my point.

The post I quoted suggested blocking everyone who'd barebacked and their friends and partners. Where does one draw the line?

Is someone who has just barebacked with a long-term partner, even one, ok?

And if so, how about two long-term partners?

Where is the line drawn?

And if you say I won't play with anyone who has EVER barebacked, then that's probably going to limit you to virgins because I'm guessing pretty much everyone else has barebacked at some point, with someone.

OMG i'm not a virgin just late starter

Interesting point, but I think the practice of barebacking, suggest people are doing it regularly, with different partners.

that's a hell of a lot different from someone who has only done it in a stable, long-term relationship, or with an std-tested partner.

Totally see your point, at the end of the day, if you have children pretty obvious.

It is slightly outrageous to want someone on here that hasn't, as like I said people with kids clearly will have and entitled to.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I think you are obviously taking it literally.....I am assuming the thread you are talking about is talking about swinging BB

"Probably like a lot of others, in my youth. Now, its protection all the way with anal sex. and i wont swallow in oral (try to avoid it in my mouth in anycase)

Interesting, as when we decided to swing, I looked at the potential risk of oral sex without protection, and although low, still a potential risk.

"

It is a risk as you say, but an extremely small one. I personally feel its better without the condom (to much of a rubbery taste). But i still wont let them cum in my mouth if i can avoid it (and i really try to avoid it). Besides, there are much better places to put it

By *amslam1000Man  over a year ago

willenhall

T B H, i have but stoped when the aids awarenes adverts started in the late 70's

and with the ex as we had 3 sprogs

oh the luxury of being able to but needs must

"should think that bareback people wouldnt advertise if they did, cos their meets would soon dry up maybe xxx

and thats the problem with the condom police, they make such a fuss about people who go bare that barebackers go into hiding, so they doing themselves no favours at all really, where as if people wasnt so openly anal about it people who did go bare would be more open about it "

Mmmm to anal!!

It is each to their own, and once again all this judgement on others. If it is not for you, - whom ever, then simply don't do it. As to personally, once there is a level of commitment, trust, loyalty etc, why not, love making at it's best

"I think you are obviously taking it literally.....I am assuming the thread you are talking about is talking about swinging BB"

Yes, I'm taking it to the extreme. I just wondered where the line would be drawn.

It is a risk as you say, but an extremely small one. I personally feel its better without the condom (to much of a rubbery taste). But i still wont let them cum in my mouth if i can avoid it (and i really try to avoid it). Besides, there are much better places to put it "

Hmmmm, food for thought, I have never given oral with a condom on... I see the safety aspect of it, but would imagine the feeling for both parties strange!!

"that's why I don't go floppy with condoms

see, always a positive"

Is it just us or has nobody else experienced a condom splitting?

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Is it just us or has nobody else experienced a condom splitting?"

I started reading this thread and the further I got the more I wondered why no one had mentioned split condoms. It's happened to me and I know it has happened to others. This risk factors may be small but they exist with oral and with those who shave/remove pubic hair. There is only so much a condom can do. Yes, protect yourself but still get tested.

It is a risk as you say, but an extremely small one. I personally feel its better without the condom (to much of a rubbery taste). But i still wont let them cum in my mouth if i can avoid it (and i really try to avoid it). Besides, there are much better places to put it

Hmmmm, food for thought, I have never given oral with a condom on... I see the safety aspect of it, but would imagine the feeling for both parties strange!!"

Very strange. Tried once, and even though it was a flavoured one, it still had that rubbery taste. Still, its what one is comfortable with, and i am comfortable using my mouth without a condom on the penis

"i find it hards to believe that so many people have NEVER gone bare, we not talking about in swinging here the question was ever, so since you became sexually active to now all you people are saying you have never gone bare with anyone exceot your partners? not even with people before you met then

That's exactly my point.

The post I quoted suggested blocking everyone who'd barebacked and their friends and partners. Where does one draw the line?

Is someone who has just barebacked with a long-term partner, even one, ok?

And if so, how about two long-term partners?

Where is the line drawn?

And if you say I won't play with anyone who has EVER barebacked, then that's probably going to limit you to virgins because I'm guessing pretty much everyone else has barebacked at some point, with someone."

I think it's a great point to make. I've barebacked with 2 long term partners. Same as you I'm amazed that some people say they have never ever done it.

The person who made the original comment abut blocking everyone that has barebacked/ and their partners/ friends should just never have sex ever again as EVERYONE has had bareback with someone else that has had bareback at some point in their life... etc etc etc...

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Is it just us or has nobody else experienced a condom splitting?

I started reading this thread and the further I got the more I wondered why no one had mentioned split condoms. It's happened to me and I know it has happened to others. This risk factors may be small but they exist with oral and with those who shave/remove pubic hair. There is only so much a condom can do. Yes, protect yourself but still get tested."

I've had split condoms - I'm really careful about oils and types of lubes used now!

I've also had a meet who kept asking for bareback and when I wouldn't he took it upon himself to take the condom off during doggy. He picked his moment carefully just before he came.

He didn't get why it was such an issue. Especially, when he said to me that he was married (he hadn't mentioned that!)and didn't play very often so he was safe!

I spent three hours the next day in the GU clinic fuming at him and he got very snotty when I suggested he get tested and tell his wife to as well.

He was stunned when I told him that due to health issues I wasn't on the pill or implant and that he'd put me at risk of pregnancy too.

I have played bareback out of choice. Mostly in long term relationships or with people who I have known well enough to trust that they get tested as regularly as me and they take responsibility for their own health.

As I told a recent friend who suggested it, he may be aware of his health situation but since one of the things he likes about me is how prolific I am is it worth the risk?

"I've also had a meet who kept asking for bareback and when I wouldn't he took it upon himself to take the condom off during doggy. He picked his moment carefully just before he came.

"

That's.... I don't even know what that is. I'm speechless.

I started reading this thread and the further I got the more I wondered why no one had mentioned split condoms. It's happened to me and I know it has happened to others. This risk factors may be small but they exist with oral and with those who shave/remove pubic hair. There is only so much a condom can do. Yes, protect yourself but still get tested.

I've had split condoms - I'm really careful about oils and types of lubes used now!

I've also had a meet who kept asking for bareback and when I wouldn't he took it upon himself to take the condom off during doggy. He picked his moment carefully just before he came.

He didn't get why it was such an issue. Especially, when he said to me that he was married (he hadn't mentioned that!)and didn't play very often so he was safe!

I spent three hours the next day in the GU clinic fuming at him and he got very snotty when I suggested he get tested and tell his wife to as well.

He was stunned when I told him that due to health issues I wasn't on the pill or implant and that he'd put me at risk of pregnancy too.

I have played bareback out of choice. Mostly in long term relationships or with people who I have known well enough to trust that they get tested as regularly as me and they take responsibility for their own health.

As I told a recent friend who suggested it, he may be aware of his health situation but since one of the things he likes about me is how prolific I am is it worth the risk?

"

i think that was extremely well mannered of u as if it had been me his wife would have wondered why her hubby had no balls or was in extreme pain

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

i think that was extremely well mannered of u as if it had been me his wife would have wondered why her hubby had no balls or was in extreme pain "

He was totally clueless - he was surprised that I didn't stay over...

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"............

Has anyone here never had bareback sex with anyone?"

Yep! Got to hold my hand up and say I have NEVER had bareback sex!

One lady did promise me I could with her once she stopped having her periods but sadly she`s now left the scene

"should think that bareback people wouldnt advertise if they did, cos their meets would soon dry up maybe xxx"

Not at all.. when we have on odd occasion wanted a bareback meet.. we get ten times as many offers..

We are honest on our profile as it gives people the information needed to decide if they want to meet us.

Cali

i think that was extremely well mannered of u as if it had been me his wife would have wondered why her hubby had no balls or was in extreme pain

He was totally clueless - he was surprised that I didn't stay over... "

wow...I'd have found a kitchen knife!!

I like others here, have pretty much always gone bare with regular lovers - boyfriends and my hubby. Not bare for 'friends' or when swinging though.

Accidents do happen but i've only had split condoms when not using enough lube for anal.

Got to be careful. How being safe sucks though! x

» Add a new message to this topic