FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > why do bare back

why do bare back

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why do people take the risk with no condoms when they obviously sleep with lots of people on here

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Their choice.

Why let it bother you? If they wanna take the risk, let em get on with it. It doesnt affect you

J

"why do people take the risk with no condoms when they obviously sleep with lots of people on here "

I'm only guessing, but I think it might be the personal choice thing!

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Because we're all grown adults and as such are entitled to choose our own acceptable level of risk.

If someone doesn't meet your personal level of risk then don't waste time trying to change them. If you'd still like to play explain your boundaries and if they are not happy with that then move on.

As swingers we get enough judgement from the nillas. We don't need it on here too.

[Removed by poster at 19/08/12 18:32:59]

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

some people like condoms others dont .

up to everyone what they want

if its in their rules well you will just have to use them

Their choice as to what they dip , when and where

Personally I'd rather be 'safe' than sorry ..... until I got to know someone and their choices .....

"Their choice as to what they dip , when and where

Personally I'd rather be 'safe' than sorry ..... until I got to know someone and their choices ..... "

i would love a system where if they have done bareback you can block all their friends/partners in one go , make life easier

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Surely, if you play safe, it makes no difference whether they do bareback or not. Or do they force you to take the condom off?

"i would love a system where if they have done bareback you can block all their friends/partners in one go , make life easier"

Uh, what?

Many, if not most, bareback with their long-term partner. And even if they play safe with everyone else, that partner might not.

So really, you'd have to exclude everyone, save for people who've had two negative tests 6 months or so apart.

Are you wanting to wait 6 months to shag someone new? Do you think they'd wait 6 months for you?

Having sex with anyone has risks. You have to decide which risks you are willing to take and how to protect yourself.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"i would love a system where if they have done bareback you can block all their friends/partners in one go , make life easier"

and how would that work, at least a 1/3rd of my verifications are from people ive met as friends at socials and not played with. I wouldnt have a clue if they played bare back or not. Also if you do that when youve finished there would be noone left to play with if you block friends or friends of friends

"Surely, if you play safe, it makes no difference whether they do bareback or not. Or do they force you to take the condom off?"

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

cool... lets all play "6 degrees of seperation" and I almost guarentee that even you would be caught out at some point....

at the end of the day.. the only thing you have control of is if you protect yourself..... nothing more....

"Their choice as to what they dip , when and where

"

it's not tho is it? not solely anyway.

EG. we meet someone who wants to play bareback. he's in for a surprise then cos he ain't. so its not his choice. Despite getting the bareback (or should i say,lack of it) issue out of the way before a meet some still wanna try it on. It gets a bit tedious sometimes. The buck stops with the person who says' no,put a condom on' the choice lies with them.always

"why do people take the risk with no condoms when they obviously sleep with lots of people on here "

no ideda and to be honest dont really care what other people do, all i care about is what my meets do on my meet they can do what they like with others

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

feels better when entering the vagina and feeling the warmth of the hot moist skin on your cock....

and you shoot and fill her cavern of love.

that's why

"feels better when entering the vagina and feeling the warmth of the hot moist skin on your cock....

that's why"

View is really Jilly Cooper and I claim my £10

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"feels better when entering the vagina and feeling the warmth of the hot moist skin on your cock....

that's why

View is really Jilly Cooper and I claim my £10"

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Is the answer because they want to?

By *orovoyeurMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

I must admit that the thought of going bare is a major turn on, mainly because you know it is so naughty. The thought of being able to shoot inside someone else's wife or gf gets me rock hard.....

Unfortunately, it is simply not a very good idea at all, so I will have to stick to "bagging up" during meets I'm afraid

» Add a new message to this topic