FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Love and Swinging

Love and Swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know from past experience that if it's just sex and nothing else! you can have your fun walk away and be happy with the meet and maybe meet again, but what happens when you start really clicking with them and find yourself falling for them, but knowing why you met them in the first place was for no strings attatched fun!! So is falling for someone in the swinging scene dangerous!! maybe we should take it for what it is and not let emotions take over?? or we should trust our heart because we can't help who we fall for!! oh by the way this isn't about me! but i've hard people get burnt for the same reasons!! i'm curious how people feel about it??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

no neva had that .. ive got a bloke who i luv so much and dont get emotionally involved with guys off here but there are some that i prefer to meet than others as there can be better chemistry but thats it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

People need to know where they stand. Honesty is key. If someone blatantly says that it's not going to be anything more despite how the other feels then it's down to them to either get their feelings in check or to stop seeing each other.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I know from past experience that if it's just sex and nothing else! you can have your fun walk away and be happy with the meet and maybe meet again, but what happens when you start really clicking with them and find yourself falling for them, but knowing why you met them in the first place was for no strings attatched fun!! So is falling for someone in the swinging scene dangerous!! maybe we should take it for what it is and not let emotions take over?? or we should trust our heart because we can't help who we fall for!! oh by the way this isn't about me! but i've hard people get burnt for the same reasons!! i'm curious how people feel about it??"

First thing to do is sit down and REALLY analyse whether you are falling for what you get from them sexually OR for them as a person. At all times, the thing that separates swinging from 'relationships' is, strangely enough, honesty.

In the scenario you outline, OP, you need to be honest with yourself first, and then be honest with the lady (assumed it is a lady) concerned. She may not have anything like the same feeling about you and have no wish whatsoever to take things further, either now or at any time in the future.

Depending on the outcome of that little conversation, you would then need to make a decision - or she will make it for you..... and you may not like what that decision is....

Having said that, when I was swinging as a single guy, this scenario came up a number of times. I always had to let the lady down gently, and that's not a nice thing to have to do.......

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

".........or we should trust our heart because we can't help who we fall for!! ...."

I am not sure that is entirely true.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think that some people might come into this scene! without realising it's not a dating scene!! expecting more out of it.

» Add a new message to this topic