FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > attitude

attitude

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

has the fact that you as a person, or persons, being on fab changed your attitudes towards some people sexually? ie your not gay, but more tolerant towards them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Personally I was never intolernt of homosexuality before I got involved swinging...

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

before swinging, I never gave a second thought to what consenting adults did between themselves and others, providing they were not vulnerable or underage.

I still don't.

"has the fact that you as a person, or persons, being on fab changed your attitudes towards some people sexually? ie your not gay, but more tolerant towards them? "
i think attitudes changes if the person forces the issue that aside i have no problem with anyone

Mine have, in that before I started swinging I had no interest in men at all. Just over time and playing with groups my bi side has come out. It's been fun not really pushing the issue and just seeing what happens.

By *issMidsWoman  over a year ago

North Notts

Nope, still as easy going as before

"before swinging, I never gave a second thought to what consenting adults did between themselves and others, providing they were not vulnerable or underage.

I still don't.

"

"Personally I was never intolernt of homosexuality before I got involved swinging... "

Honestly neither was I but I've become less tolerant of other peoples intolerence .

does that make sense?

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

There was a time when at Xtasia the first "erection section" song was always "Sacrifice" by Elton John. Just to prove the Pavlov's Dogs theory, that song got associated with being on the dance floor, amongst a crowd of people, groping and being groped.

Now if I hear that song in a lift or somewhere like that, I have to put my hands in my pockets else I could get arrested!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Someones sexualality has never bothered me except if i fancied a guy i would want to know if he was gay or not.

I do think society has changed in its attitude over the last 20 years or so. Thank goodness

» Add a new message to this topic