FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cuckold relationships

Cuckold relationships

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inky_Carpenter OP   Man  over a year ago

Portsmouth

The main thing I've learned from meeting couples over the years is that no two Cuckold couples or relationships are ever the same and often not even vaguely similar!

I'd love to hear what Cuckolding means to you? There are so many different forms and dynamics to explore......

I want to know what your ideal relationship looks like, psychologically as much as physically? Open for Bulls and Cuckold couples to respond.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This the male half responding:to us cuckolding has many layers, we can't just say this is us and this is how we play.

We have a great sex life together but am I the best? Hell no! I want D to experience as much good sex as possible with as many guys as she wants.

Watching a guy unzip Ds dress and hold her breasts or slip his hand inside her knickers is a massive turn on, there's no jealousy, no awkwardness. It's just a fantastic thing to be part of. I could go on about our encounters and describe each meet in detail, they're all different, the good, the bad and the I wish we'd had a social meet before we agreed to sex! but to sum cuckolding up for us: it's not knowing what to expect, guys give oral in different ways, they fuck at different speeds, and the majority try their hardest to please her!it's watching D, the person i love, enjoying sucking cock and being fucked in every position, and knowing she's loving it! The icing on the cake, excuse the pun, is me cleaning up when it's over!

"This the male half responding:to us cuckolding has many layers, we can't just say this is us and this is how we play.

We have a great sex life together but am I the best? Hell no! I want D to experience as much good sex as possible with as many guys as she wants.

Watching a guy unzip Ds dress and hold her breasts or slip his hand inside her knickers is a massive turn on, there's no jealousy, no awkwardness. It's just a fantastic thing to be part of. I could go on about our encounters and describe each meet in detail, they're all different, the good, the bad and the I wish we'd had a social meet before we agreed to sex! but to sum cuckolding up for us: it's not knowing what to expect, guys give oral in different ways, they fuck at different speeds, and the majority try their hardest to please her!it's watching D, the person i love, enjoying sucking cock and being fucked in every position, and knowing she's loving it! The icing on the cake, excuse the pun, is me cleaning up when it's over! "

Cleaning up? As in cuckold duties because on your profile says straight? Not judging

I've been on both sides of a cuckold relationship and can 8nly say that communication is key, as the OP says each Dynamic is very different. The enjoyable part for me is finding what buttons need pressing and when.

By *o and peepCouple  over a year ago

falkirk

Cleaning up does not need to involve cleaning the guy

"Cleaning up does not need to involve cleaning the guy "

Suppose just curious as that many threads on cuckold and duties involved

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

We’ve played as a couple a few times with the wife’s of cucks, we spend ages discussing between ourselves after, as each time there seems something different the male gets from it. So guess the roles vary a lot.

By *izzibeth9Couple  over a year ago

Loughborough

"Cleaning up does not need to involve cleaning the guy "

It's an interesting one. I wouldn't consider cleaning up another guy's cum to be a stereotypically 'straight' activity, but you feel how you feel I guess. Suppose you could say that it's not an attraction to the guy himself, but then couldn't you say that about sucking a dick?

By *o and peepCouple  over a year ago

falkirk

I would clean her up but not interested in cleaning a guy up

By *inky_Carpenter OP   Man  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I've been with couples where the guy definitely self identified as str8 but was completely submissive to his mistresses will.... He would get off on pleasuring her to the degree that he would get off on licking the toilet if she asked him to...... Sometimes it's so much about submission and domination that the cuck will perform bisexual acts, against his own nature to satisfy her.....

So yes I know that a str8 cuck can suck a cock or even take a cock in his arse for his hotwife and not actually be bisexual.

By *69meMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

"This the male half responding:to us cuckolding has many layers, we can't just say this is us and this is how we play.

Watching a guy unzip Ds dress and hold her breasts or slip his hand inside her knickers is a massive turn on, there's no jealousy, no awkwardness. It's just a fantastic thing to be part of. I could go on about our encounters and describe each meet in detail, they're all different, the good, the bad and the I wish we'd had a social meet before we agreed to sex! but to sum cuckolding up for us: it's not knowing what to expect, guys give oral in different ways, they fuck at different speeds, and the majority try their hardest to please her!it's watching D, the person i love, enjoying sucking cock and being fucked in every position, and knowing she's loving it! The icing on the cake, excuse the pun, is me cleaning up when it's over! "

I love this scenario, particularly when he cums in her and I cleanup afterwards

"I've been with couples where the guy definitely self identified as str8 but was completely submissive to his mistresses will.... He would get off on pleasuring her to the degree that he would get off on licking the toilet if she asked him to...... Sometimes it's so much about submission and domination that the cuck will perform bisexual acts, against his own nature to satisfy her.....

So yes I know that a str8 cuck can suck a cock or even take a cock in his arse for his hotwife and not actually be bisexual. "

Maybe he secretly deep inside is and why they choose cuckold over over other aspects? He could of chosen hotwife or like us more Stag and Vixen where previous account on meets with single male profile I would take the lead before invite him over to continue while I enjoy watching, but good read op

[Removed by poster at 10/06/21 06:23:15]

Just to clarify:

I am totally straight it's all about being in the moment, the sweat, the adrenaline rush, the excitement, the eroticism. We fuck while I clean up and we cum kiss, it so kinky and dirty but that's why we're swingers to push boundaries and experiment with sex. There are loads of forums where straight guys talk about cleaning up

I think what we’ve evolved into what now has cuck ‘qualities’

My husband is a dominant alpha guy. Does not entertain humiliation at all. But for him the excitement is relinquishing control and allowing me to explore whatever i want.

Something we’ve discovered we both enjoy is me saying no to him and delaying him touching me until another guy has. Makes the reclaim sex incredible x

By *ee And MikeCouple  over a year ago

Cannock

As others have said cuckolding is different for different couples.

As a cuck I enjoy nothing more on watching my wife get ready to go out on a date with a friend, dropping her off knowing that sometime later that evening he’s going to between her thighs giving her the fucking she deserves, waiting at home for her to return and being there to support her emotionally and love her.

By *eedAbuse4HubbyCouple  over a year ago

North West

"Cleaning up does not need to involve cleaning the guy

It's an interesting one. I wouldn't consider cleaning up another guy's cum to be a stereotypically 'straight' activity, but you feel how you feel I guess. Suppose you could say that it's not an attraction to the guy himself, but then couldn't you say that about sucking a dick? "

For us the clean up is absolutely nothing to do with the bull, it’s derogatory. Making him taste me after i’ve just been fucked better than he can. MAKING him eat the superior males cum out of his wifes pussy. It’s not because he’s gay or into men… it’s because he’s into (and gets off on) me making him feel emasculated. We look into each others eyes as it drips into his mouth and he winces at the thought of what’s happening but cannot help but lap it up as I’m his everything…

Really difficult to explain haha, basically it’s about me not the bull??

That’s how he explains it anyway

By *oGDomMan  over a year ago

Barry

Eating another mans cum is definitely a bit gay though isn't it? You can cover it in layers of degradation and roll it in glitter all you want but at end of the day it's another guys jizz fresh from the end of his nob...

"The main thing I've learned from meeting couples over the years is that no two Cuckold couples or relationships are ever the same and often not even vaguely similar!

I'd love to hear what Cuckolding means to you? There are so many different forms and dynamics to explore......

I want to know what your ideal relationship looks like, psychologically as much as physically? Open for Bulls and Cuckold couples to respond..... "

Id say, is that an estwing hammer your swinging. Or are you just happy to see me

By *eedAbuse4HubbyCouple  over a year ago

North West

"Eating another mans cum is definitely a bit gay though isn't it? You can cover it in layers of degradation and roll it in glitter all you want but at end of the day it's another guys jizz fresh from the end of his nob..."

Not fresh from the end of his knob though is it?

It’s in his wife’s pussy… whilst his wife is telling him to do it…. Whilst he’s rock hard from pleasing his wife… after getting turned on for an hour watching his wife cum like a train…. The being made to feel whole as his wife tells him how much of a good boy he is….

The common thing (in our relationship) is me… not the other guy….

"Eating another mans cum is definitely a bit gay though isn't it? You can cover it in layers of degradation and roll it in glitter all you want but at end of the day it's another guys jizz fresh from the end of his nob...

Not fresh from the end of his knob though is it?

It’s in his wife’s pussy… whilst his wife is telling him to do it…. Whilst he’s rock hard from pleasing his wife… after getting turned on for an hour watching his wife cum like a train…. The being made to feel whole as his wife tells him how much of a good boy he is….

The common thing (in our relationship) is me… not the other guy…. "

Someone who gets it, it’s not something I ever overly enjoyed doing but it turned my ex on and the lack of control turned me on, I’m 100% straight

I’ve played with a number of couples who would be called being in a cuckold relationship and I agree they are all different and dependant on the people involved.

The common themes though seem to be

Wanting the woman to get sexually satisfied and to be happy

A sense for the guy of pride that he has what another guy would want

Repossession- taking her back once used by someone else

I’ve always found that as long as the extra M you respect both partners it can be a really great fun time

By *oumlacaMan  over a year ago

waterford

I started out as the bull to a cuckold couple,we have been friends for many years sometimes the cuck hubby watches sometimes not. He has nt taken part in a long time. But his wife always reports back in detail on our meet and that is how he gets off on cuckolding.

Of late we have experimented here I am the cuck and allow her to meet bulls and I watch as she is being fucked by a superior cock , i find this is very satisfactory and make exciting love afterwards.

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

"The main thing I've learned from meeting couples over the years is that no two Cuckold couples or relationships are ever the same and often not even vaguely similar!

I want to know what your ideal relationship looks like, psychologically as much as physically? Open for Bulls and Cuckold couples to respond..... "

Hmm good read

By *lippy02Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

"I’ve played with a number of couples who would be called being in a cuckold relationship and I agree they are all different and dependant on the people involved.

I’ve always found that as long as the extra M you respect both partners it can be a really great fun time "

Quite well explained and some other good comments

By *ocoTemptationMan  over a year ago

london

"I’ve played with a number of couples who would be called being in a cuckold relationship and I agree they are all different and dependent on the people involved.

I’ve always found that as long as the extra M you respect both partners it can be a really great fun time "

Oh yes respect for both partners is crucial and although it may sound contradictory to the ears of people who don't understand the dynamic. But to my mind the more the cuckold and his wife feel reassured that I "respect" the cuckold and respect their relationship the more free they feel to fully explore the dynamic and go down the rabbit hole with me. Its why I am so resistant to one off cuckold meets.

Its also true that no two couples are the same. One interesting observation I have is that I have never been equally close to both the cuckold and his wife/partner. One tends to be the main communicator although that can ebb and flow over time.

I used to get hung up on straight and bi labels but those days are long gone. For me personally the lifestyle is cerebral to the extreme and for me personally one of the most important symbolic elements is for the cuckold to suck my cock before guiding me into the woman that he loves. it doesn't really do anything for me if they are just friends or fuck buddies.

By *hornleeMan  over a year ago

Stockton on Tees

Before my wive was in a wheelchair I use to drop her off at her fuck buddy's and wait in the car for her. I would then take her home clean her out a little then fuck her with just enough of his cum left up her to lubricate my cock. We all three loved this arrangement. Unfortunately the wives confidence has gone and she doesn't fuck men any more. But when we did we all knew my place subservient to them I personally loved my place and have talked to her about going back to it, she is keen but just nervous because she is in a wheelchair. Suppose I should have posted my own would anyone fuck a woman in a wheelchair?.

again whats with all this it must be this this way or that way ..nothing is ever black n white .. every time is different nothing is ever set in stone

Love the idea of a bloke cleaning up his partner after me

By *nly the best will doWoman  over a year ago

Anytown

For me personally I think it's a submissive thing. My pleasure only comes from his pleasure out of arranging, giving permission and watching.

By *areback communityMan  over a year ago

Liverpool (mainly) Leicester bham and London

Absolutly agree with you I've always been into cuckold couples since I started playing at the age of 20 lol

I've met so many and had lots of regular agreements one for 10 yea

But like everythingg in life everyone's different and cuckold coupes have so many different thrills and variences in fun which is great I've met couples from mild watchers and hubby's just knowing I'm having an affair with his wife to the extreme of denied humiliated caged husbands who even like abuse

I have shared hot wife's and cuckoldresses and org gb for them. I have actually with a couples consent and encouragement and to fullfillctheor fantasy actually fathered a child, several years ago when in a reg relationship I am still in touch with them and they are dear freinds, and still Rog (the cuck) gets of on the fact. That we are still in contact and I have a passive relationship still with his wife and see our little girl occasionally,,, obviously she does not know..

As well as bb gangbangs i have also org some one or two genuine breeding party's to for one couple..

My tastes have also evolved and gone full circle I do love a gb or group and the odd random meet but I do prefer regular things again and a new fad for me is a live of bi cuck cpls and sissy husbands.

I always liked older couples too but I do esp now love younger cpls new to it ie in their 20s who want to be lead

Just my two penneth,,,

Any couples like the male to be humiliated pm me x

» Add a new message to this topic