FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > kids in house

kids in house

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When we first started meeting we played at home when our young kids were asleep (our bedroom is on a different floor to theirs). Now they are a little older we don't meet with them here. However we haven't been meeting often due to my health. Our predicament now is that today I'm the horniest I've been in months feel able to play but can't get a sitter. So annoying x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just have a good session with your partner then

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

onwards and upwards and always another weekend

you think you have problems i get that offen and im single

"Just have a good session with your partner then "

Just go for the moment, cos it's no good waiting if you're *that* horny. There is no substitute is there...

Wolf

Oh I will give partner great time but really want to be greedy x

"onwards and upwards and always another weekend"

By *ickiemintMan  over a year ago

Somewhere NW London

The biggest problem of all is ADULT children...lol. Ours are in their 20s, and come and go as they please, so inviting someone round to play at home is a near impossibility...!!! Rich

"The biggest problem of all is ADULT children...lol. Ours are in their 20s, and come and go as they please, so inviting someone round to play at home is a near impossibility...!!! Rich"
how about tell them your swingers ?

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Oh I will give partner great time but really want to be greedy x"

If I am honest, this reads like you are wanting people on here to support what may be in your mind and that is to play with others tonight.

You do what you think you should do with the thought of your children at the forefront and not suggestions from strangers.

No offence if that reads blunt.

View not at all if I want to play with others I will it was just something to put x

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"View not at all if I want to play with others I will it was just something to put x"

its only ur sex life kids should take priority

"The biggest problem of all is ADULT children...lol. Ours are in their 20s, and come and go as they please, so inviting someone round to play at home is a near impossibility...!!! Rich

how about tell them your swingers ?"

how would that work?

I have a 18 and a 20 year old and im in the same boat, cant accommodate as they come and go as they wish, so if they was out for the night and i invite some one round theres no saying one of my kids wouldnt come home early so i cant have people here

So what do you do tell them your swingers so you can kick them out the house? theres no way id tell my kids they cant come to their own home so i could invite someone here

"The biggest problem of all is ADULT children...lol. Ours are in their 20s, and come and go as they please, so inviting someone round to play at home is a near impossibility...!!! Rich

how would that work?

I have a 18 and a 20 year old and im in the same boat, cant accommodate as they come and go as they wish, so if they was out for the night and i invite some one round theres no saying one of my kids wouldnt come home early so i cant have people here

So what do you do tell them your swingers so you can kick them out the house? theres no way id tell my kids they cant come to their own home so i could invite someone here "

whats wrong with having sex with adult kids in house ?

how would that work?

So what do you do tell them your swingers so you can kick them out the house? theres no way id tell my kids they cant come to their own home so i could invite someone here

whats wrong with having sex with adult kids in house ?"

is that a serious question?

how would that work?

is that a serious question? "

yeah lol there grown up

how would that work?

is that a serious question? yeah lol there grown up"

yeah they are grown up, thats the problem what if i invite someone to my house and the guy takes a fancy to one of my girls?

Its a safty issue firstly, but no matter how old they are im their mum and i dont want my kids seeing me bring loads of random men back to our home for a fuck, its a respect thing its their home too

how would that work?

is that a serious question? yeah lol there grown up

yeah they are grown up, thats the problem what if i invite someone to my house and the guy takes a fancy to one of my girls?

Its a safty issue firstly, but no matter how old they are im their mum and i dont want my kids seeing me bring loads of random men back to our home for a fuck, its a respect thing its their home too"

well if he takes a fancy to them he's a creep lol

Well at least we aren't having a go at me now lol I think adult children would be worse. I do know people who have told their kids not always by choice though x

As my profile states if I meet in the evenings it's with kids in the house.

It's always late though and my oldest at home does know that I have a meet.

Thing is my door has a lock and they still are oblivious to it. I make it clear to any meets and only do one on one meets or occasional 3sums.

Most of what happens at home is between master and myself... if we want group play we go to a club or play in the day.

As a parent you always do what is right for you. I've only ever had one guy not want to meet because of this.

Cali

Thanks Cali for a more positive non biased opinion x x

I think id be a bit on edge if I went to a meet and the lady/couple said their kids might be upstairs! To be honest it would put me off. Just my _iew guys.

"The biggest problem of all is ADULT children...lol. Ours are in their 20s, and come and go as they please, so inviting someone round to play at home is a near impossibility...!!! Rich"

Yeh we know that feeling got rid of the last one 3 months ago. You never know when when they are coming home

Just got the tiny tots now so a little bit of time yet.

If we cant get a baby sitter we just jump on each other.

Would NEVER dream of playing with the kids in the house xx

i think its ok to have sex with other men in your house when your kids are there.

just as long as you are quiet and very careful about who you invite round.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I would not meet anybody if there are kids in the house, no matter what their age - it just would not feel relaxed for me.

One of the very first couples i had a meet with as a single lady had children.

I was told they never wake up once they have been put to bed.

We were all very quiet(this was back in the days before i learnt to let go express myself) Suddenly the door shot open with this tiny tot stood there rubbing her eyes asking for a drink

I had managed to get behind the door, thank goodness she was half asleep.

I meet with my young children in the house, they have never woken, and i always tell a meet the situation before hand as i know that it may not suit everyone, so far i have never been told no thanks. i know my kids and if i think they are not fast asleep and settled i would cancel the meet. each to their own its about individual choice.

By *its The Spot AlotMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

I agree it's the kids being older really makes it awkward but they must take priorty.

My partner and I take turns to baby sit our older teens whilst the other goes out to play with whom we want.

We only play as a couple very rearly but thats a price were willingly pay

Don't think I could ever have a meet at home with my kids there I don't really agree with it I have to respect its there home too. But each to their own if that what people do there choice.x

"Don't think I could ever have a meet at home with my kids there I don't really agree with it I have to respect its there home too. But each to their own if that what people do there choice.x"

By *arnaclebillMan  over a year ago

Robin Hood County

"you think you have problems i get that offen and im single "

» Add a new message to this topic