FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Profile Headlines

Profile Headlines

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ete38 OP   Man  over a year ago

Wigan

On my profile it clearly states "Single, straight guy looking for.....so this is what appears on my headline profile on phones and I think pc's when searching etc. If anyone happens to look at my profile I always like to send a message of thanks at the earliest opportunity or a wink straight away if on my phone.

My question is this.

Why do couples looking for other couples or bi fems look at the profile when they have blocked messages and winks from single guys. I get the age think but not that.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

why does it bother you that they look?

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

How dare you question the activities of couples.

Know your place.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They probably look at someone you have verified and look to see who gave it them. People look at all sorts of profiles and it doesn't mean they are thinking of meeting them all or any of them for that matter.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

So they can search for single guys at their leisure without being inundated with messages

What about us just perving?

Wigan

"why does it bother you that they look?"

It's not being able to thank them.

Wigan

"What about us just perving? "

Love it XXX

By *rs kemeaCouple  over a year ago

angus

Why do you feel the need to thank them? Them looking at you could mean they were looking at your pics and having a good old laugh at them. If they looked at your profile and were interested, I'm sure they'd have gotten in contact with you.

"What about us just perving? "

I'll admit to looking at profiles for all kinds of reasons.

Nice photos, funny status updates, forum posts, new to the site or just that they've _iewed me!

They don't all fit into any rigid criteria or are necessarily the kind of people that I'd automatically seek out. Sometimes I'm just nosey! Lol

I could possibly even have browsed everyone that's posted on this thread - but you'll never know as I choose to browse in stealth mode! So there could be even more people looking at you than you realise!!

Which can only ever be good!!

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

if i go on a single fellas profile that is of interest .. then before i go any further i check out the profiles of anyone who has verified him. This is usually couples and single females which is not wot i am looking to meet but just trying to get a bit more info about the fella.. so i guess we show on their '_iewed my profile' list. Even though we are not remotely interested in them .. I would therefore conclude that 'looked at my profile' does not mean that the person is interested in you necessarily

status messages makes me laugh more and if its negative i wont even message even if they had a fantastic profile.

Wigan

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the insights

"What about us just perving?

I'll admit to looking at profiles for all kinds of reasons.

Nice photos, funny status updates, forum posts, new to the site or just that they've _iewed me!

They don't all fit into any rigid criteria or are necessarily the kind of people that I'd automatically seek out. Sometimes I'm just nosey! Lol

I could possibly even have browsed everyone that's posted on this thread - but you'll never know as I choose to browse in stealth mode! So there could be even more people looking at you than you realise!!

Which can only ever be good!! "

Personally I don't look at the looked at me bit, as curiosity always kills the cat

» Add a new message to this topic