FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > clubs

clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just wondering if anyone had been at a club and seen someone they know there ? work friend etc ? and if so what did you do ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ive wondered this a few times im a barman and we get alot of business people etc come stay in the adjoining hotel often wonder if theyve seen me on here or something

Yeah i saw my daughters friends mum and dad, i did nothing, they saw me got dressed and left

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"Yeah i saw my daughters friends mum and dad, i did nothing, they saw me got dressed and left "

First of all I read that as your daughter's mum and dad... which really confused me

"Yeah i saw my daughters friends mum and dad, i did nothing, they saw me got dressed and left "
what would you have done if they wanted to play with you?

If I see anyone I know, I would catch his/her eyes to acknowledge him/her. Then I shall leave him/her to it, unless he/she comes up to me to start a conversation.

"Yeah i saw my daughters friends mum and dad, i did nothing, they saw me got dressed and left

what would you have done if they wanted to play with you?"

said no as i dont fancy them lol

I think it was just the shock for them as it was their very first time at a club, so being nervous anyway then seeing someone they know probably tipped them over the edge

It dont bother me, ive been using clubs for a long time and we are all there for the same thing and hardly likly to advertise who we have seen there

i went to a club with a guy i have met a few times once, he does not live local to me but comes this way semi regular with work, anyway he was down here on business as he had a meeting the next day with the director of a company they deal with regular, we was stood at the bar getting a drink when the door opens and in walks the guy hes come down for the meeting with and it wasnt his wife on his arm

Its going to happen

By *illows ManMan  over a year ago

torquay

"i went to a club with a guy i have met a few times once, he does not live local to me but comes this way semi regular with work, anyway he was down here on business as he had a meeting the next day with the director of a company they deal with regular, we was stood at the bar getting a drink when the door opens and in walks the guy hes come down for the meeting with and it wasnt his wife on his arm

Its going to happen"

I bet that 'swung' the deal your guys way then!

were thinking of going to club,been surprised by the amount of people we've seen on here that we know.bit worried about bumping into them at clubs.

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Quite a few times :P

My sister told me last week that she and her fiance have been into one of the local clubs on one occasion but was quite adamant that they're not into swinging. I didn't quite want to admit that we do this to my little sister, so told her that we've been to one, once (the truth is about 6 or 7 times) but now I'm terrified that we'll bump into them somewhere. Imagine sitting in the jacuzzi at Chams and my sister and her fella come walking in ... OMG .. too much to even contemplate

By *akpleasuresMan  over a year ago

Chester

"i went to a club with a guy i have met a few times once, he does not live local to me but comes this way semi regular with work, anyway he was down here on business as he had a meeting the next day with the director of a company they deal with regular, we was stood at the bar getting a drink when the door opens and in walks the guy hes come down for the meeting with and it wasnt his wife on his arm

Its going to happen"

That's one of my 'concerns' let's say. How I react depends on who it is. Could be quite an opportunity!

By *akpleasuresMan  over a year ago

Chester

" ... OMG .. too much to even contemplate "

Better the devil you don't know ...?

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

There is nothing to be ashamed of you are all there for the same reason. I have seen a few people I know from an old teacher to a woman who works in sainsburys in chams I just say hi and leave it at that

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

We heard a story about a woman who came down to a club to find her husband there, which was pretty entertaining.

Mass mayhem ensued.

By *andd2Couple  over a year ago

The Dungeon

We went to a local-ish club and we saw a couple that my wife works with. We nodded our hello's and went on our merry way. We're not likely to start saying things about them as we'd have to explain why we were there in the first place

On a different tack, the main reason we dont advertise meets for our local area is that we dont want to bump into them when out shopping etc, we'd be far too embarressed!

Not happened to us yet......

If it bothers you travel a little further to a club away from your doorstep.

But as folk say, everyones there for the same reason, I would only ever leave a situation if family were there, which I'm 99% sure will never happen.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I`ve seen a guy in Chams Darlaston from the same-ish area of my county, a guy who I`ve dealings with proffessionally. I knew exactly who he was staright away, he was looking at me and I`m sure thinking "I`m sure I know you from somewhere"!

A friend I go to Chams with is sure she`s seen a work colleague there to but didn`t hear any more about it.

"There is nothing to be ashamed of you are all there for the same reason. I have seen a woman who works in sainsburys in chams "

OMG ... not my mum as well as my sister

"Not happened to us yet......

If it bothers you travel a little further to a club away from your doorstep.

But as folk say, everyones there for the same reason, I would only ever leave a situation if family were there, which I'm 99% sure will never happen. "

That's what I thought until my sister told me she'd been to a club, now I'm going to be going in disguise in future

» Add a new message to this topic