FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Advice please!!

Advice please!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aul and jenny OP   Couple  over a year ago

edmonton

Hi - we've been to clubs a couple of times which we really enjoyed and now we want to arrange a one to one meet. We've tried 3 times now and had problems each time!

1. We met but it was obvious the women did not want to be there so it was very awkward!

2. Meet arranged, lots of talk on the phone, all going well until she thought I was too nosey so cancelled and blocked us!

3. Thought we'd struck gold this time - great couple,meet arranged lots of talk between me and the lady on the phone and with the man on site - everything was great until a late night text conversation after a hard day at work - I misunderstood a comment as sarcasm which annoyed me (can't hear the tone of voice something is texted in!) so I texted back to say maybe he didn't want to meet us after all which he took the wrong way and said we obviously were not ready for swinging &preceded to cancel meet - I messaged to say we'd misunderstood each other and that we really did want to meet and could I phone to sort it out and he blocked us!!!

Is it us, or are the people on here just strange?! None of the 3 couples lived together - surely There must be some normal ordinary married couples like us (?!) or should we just stick to clubs? If so Abfabs or Our place for fun?!

Advice please

Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eet_the_spartanMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"Hi - we've been to clubs a couple of times which we really enjoyed and now we want to arrange a one to one meet. We've tried 3 times now and had problems each time!

1. We met but it was obvious the women did not want to be there so it was very awkward!

2. Meet arranged, lots of talk on the phone, all going well until she thought I was too nosey so cancelled and blocked us!

3. Thought we'd struck gold this time - great couple,meet arranged lots of talk between me and the lady on the phone and with the man on site - everything was great until a late night text conversation after a hard day at work - I misunderstood a comment as sarcasm which annoyed me (can't hear the tone of voice something is texted in!) so I texted back to say maybe he didn't want to meet us after all which he took the wrong way and said we obviously were not ready for swinging &preceded to cancel meet - I messaged to say we'd misunderstood each other and that we really did want to meet and could I phone to sort it out and he blocked us!!!

Is it us, or are the people on here just strange?! None of the 3 couples lived together - surely There must be some normal ordinary married couples like us (?!) or should we just stick to clubs? If so Abfabs or Our place for fun?!

Advice please

Thanks x

"

Try one on ones with people you know from clubs first. They'll be more reliable x

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"Hi - we've been to clubs a couple of times which we really enjoyed and now we want to arrange a one to one meet. We've tried 3 times now and had problems each time!

Advice please

Thanks x

"

Whether or not the couple live together is irrelevent in my opinion, as there are plenty of meets involving couples that cancel at short notice for all sorts of reasons.

It sounds from reading this that either you have been really unlucky or maybe you have come across wrong to the couples in points 2 and 3 of your post.

For example both couples have ended up blocking you, one because they thought you were too nosey, the other because you say a late night text was misunderstood. Is that a coincidence or an issue with you.

Clearly I don't know the reasons why, maybe one or both of you asked too many questions, maybe you come across as nervous or inexperienced, maybe the meet in point 1 has caused an issue for you and therefore has caused you problems with meets 2 and 3.

The problem with texts is that sometimes they can be misinterpreted. Mind you theres a couple of couples I text or email regularly. Now I have a sarcastic sence of humour and pick up on expressions or language, but before I send a text or email out I often think how will that be read by the person recieveing it.

In conclusion it sounds to me like that little bit of annoyance on your behalf spoilt what perhaps would have been a great meet with a couple you describe in such glowing terms

» Add a new message to this topic