FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Topic openings

Topic openings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have noticed that there are a huge number of posters who open a topic with often, but not always a contentious question.... BUT they don't give their opinion, This is quite frustrating to us, what do others think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very true maybe some like starting what they know will be a contentious subject so they can sit back and laugh. Bit sad really

there do seem to be some very disparaging comments on here sometime, those that use derogatory terms for principally the female members of the site, either directly or indirectly are particularly off putting, Still it helps build the block list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I don't often start threads but when I do I ask a question but don't stick what I think about it until a few answers have turned up.

"there do seem to be some very disparaging comments on here sometime, those that use derogatory terms for principally the female members of the site, either directly or indirectly are particularly off putting, Still it helps build the block list "

Those comments generally come from individuals who think that acceptance by a Lady is automatic, that doesn't require attraction. I'm afraid that however anyone does it, spitting the dummy or chucking their toys out of the pram is neither endearing, or attractive and neither will it cause others to reconsider or pander to it for that matter.

Wolf

Does not bother me. If I like the subject, I would contribute, otherwise I don't.

I don't need to gauge what others may say before offering my views and opinions on anything.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I don't often start threads but when I do I ask a question but don't stick what I think about it until a few answers have turned up. "

Just to clarify, I don't comment until I have seen other peoples views for two reasons, one is I like to see other peoples views first before giving mine....but sometimes I have views in my head that may be very one sided and they can get changed when people give their views on the subject too.

I don't see that being a bad thing if I am unsure on something.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

If i open a thread with a question or a debate, i usually put my thoughts first. Although i dont expect people to agree with my way of thinking

Forum Mod

Sometimes I start a thread and forget I started it or I go out

But I don't start obvious firestarting threads,I do agree that some must start threads knowing the chaos that will come from it and then just sit back and watch the fireworks,who is at fault though? the ones that starts it or the people that love to bite

ive done a mix of both.. sometimes i say what my opinions are from the start and sometimes just leave it as the original question.

Sometimes stating an opinion in the OP can lead the threads to go down one specific route depending on how your opinion is worded..

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

I found opening a topic easier than a marathon

"I found opening a topic easier than a marathon "

No way Modern chocolate wrappers are designed to be easier

Sorry started this then went out kind of stayed out too.... Quite happy when the OP comes back and posts views later, it's those that open a question then don't ever put their opinion that are the problem...

"I found opening a topic easier than a marathon "

you're nuts

» Add a new message to this topic