FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > 50 shades of gray

50 shades of gray

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

50 shades of gray is not bdsm as I know it. The book done good to open people up to the life style. But don't be fooled bdsm is a lot more.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

But we have repainted the bedroom red, bought cable ties and everything

I am devastated. Thanks for tipping me off

By *lgernonMan  over a year ago

cupar

"50 shades of gray is not bdsm as I know it. The book done good to open people up to the life style. But don't be fooled bdsm is a lot more. "

I'm kinky and I know it dun dun du du dun dun. Yup. Mills n Boon with silk ties is what I hear. I'm just waiting to get it for 50p second hand.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

i booked 12 lessons from them, hoping to learn a kinky thing or two, Dam what a difference missing one letter makes turns out its a driving school ive booked

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"50 shades of gray is not bdsm as I know it. The book done good to open people up to the life style. But don't be fooled bdsm is a lot more.

I'm kinky and I know it dun dun du du dun dun. Yup. Mills n Boon with silk ties is what I hear. I'm just waiting to get it for 50p second hand."

Haven't read it and never going to....Modern day Mills & Boon!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i was gonna get my wife the book but saw the cost so got her a paint colour chart from B&Q it worked for me , lol

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

"50 shades of gray is not bdsm as I know it. The book done good to open people up to the life style. But don't be fooled bdsm is a lot more. "

oh yes lots more ..... private jet, ipad, blackberry, new audi, new wardrobe

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"50 shades of gray is not bdsm as I know it. The book done good to open people up to the life style. But don't be fooled bdsm is a lot more.

I'm kinky and I know it dun dun du du dun dun. Yup. Mills n Boon with silk ties is what I hear. I'm just waiting to get it for 50p second hand."

some of the pages might be stuck lol

» Add a new message to this topic