FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Why I admire a lot of single guys.

Why I admire a lot of single guys.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he_original_polo OP   Woman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Guys get put down for quite a lot of things… generally because they don’t go about this ol’ sex malarkey the way other people (women) want them to. I happen to admire or sometimes even envy some guys for the qualities and traits they are often put down for having.

Now I know it’s not all guys, I did say ‘some’ ; I appreciate some of you are more in touch with your feminine side…. and some of you just won’t admit it in case it blows your chances with the ladies. But anyway, a couple of the things I actually admire:

1 – Being able to fuck people they don’t actually need to fancy.

Now I have almost mastered this in a variety of group situations but just can’t do it in a 1-2-1 situation. I really wish I could. It would make things so much easier than having to worry about if I fancy someone enough and not being able to tell because the photo isn’t clear or at a funny angle.

I know women are capable of doing this, but it tends to be for money or other personal gain….. whereas guys are generally much more willing and able to do this just for the hell of it.

I think it would open up a huge range of fun possibilities.

2 – Making the most of it.

I wish could share the same outlook that copping a feel was a result. So I admire the guys who can make the most of it when they meet someone for a natter and go away satisfied that copping a feel of some tits at the end is a result…. even if they were not that impressed with the owner of the norks. I assume getting a wank or head is the jackpot if copping a feel is a result. But seriously, isn’t this a better way to feel if it turns out the person you met was a bit of a disappointment…. to go away feeling it was worth it rather than it had been a waste of time because they were not your cup of tea?

I have had many debates with female friends about guys who turn up to a more social type pre-meet and at the end have a snog and cop a feel (or more) but then don’t get back in touch to arrange a full-on play meet. They say “why did he do that if he didn’t want to get back to arrange a proper meet?”.... because they were making the most of it! I just don’t get why a lot of women complain about it….. if you weren’t happy to enjoy the moment for what it was, why did you do it? I don’t get the reasoning that a guy should be put down for doing something when it’s the woman who is only letting him because they expect something else as payback. More fool the person who does something they don’t really enjoy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

1. Hardwired to reproduce

2. Never a wasted journey

"1. Hardwired to reproduce

2. Never a wasted journey

"

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

im so with u on this one polo ..wot a brilliant post !

i salute all single fellas !

your going to make us blush lol x

"

Guys get put down for quite a lot of things… generally because they don’t go about this ol’ sex malarkey the way other people (women) want them to. I happen to admire or sometimes even envy some guys for the qualities and traits they are often put down for having.

Now I know it’s not all guys, I did say ‘some’ ; I appreciate some of you are more in touch with your feminine side…. and some of you just won’t admit it in case it blows your chances with the ladies. But anyway, a couple of the things I actually admire:

Now I have almost mastered this in a variety of group situations but just can’t do it in a 1-2-1 situation. I really wish I could. It would make things so much easier than having to worry about if I fancy someone enough and not being able to tell because the photo isn’t clear or at a funny angle.

I know women are capable of doing this, but it tends to be for money or other personal gain….. whereas guys are generally much more willing and able to do this just for the hell of it.

I think it would open up a huge range of fun possibilities.

2 – Making the most of it.

I wish could share the same outlook that copping a feel was a result. So I admire the guys who can make the most of it when they meet someone for a natter and go away satisfied that copping a feel of some tits at the end is a result…. even if they were not that impressed with the owner of the norks. I assume getting a wank or head is the jackpot if copping a feel is a result. But seriously, isn’t this a better way to feel if it turns out the person you met was a bit of a disappointment…. to go away feeling it was worth it rather than it had been a waste of time because they were not your cup of tea?

I have had many debates with female friends about guys who turn up to a more social type pre-meet and at the end have a snog and cop a feel (or more) but then don’t get back in touch to arrange a full-on play meet. They say “why did he do that if he didn’t want to get back to arrange a proper meet?”.... because they were making the most of it! I just don’t get why a lot of women complain about it….. if you weren’t happy to enjoy the moment for what it was, why did you do it? I don’t get the reasoning that a guy should be put down for doing something when it’s the woman who is only letting him because they expect something else as payback. More fool the person who does something they don’t really enjoy.

"

Very interesting observations, does paint a lot of guys as shallow though but your probably right a lot do do this.

Suppose guys and must say been guilty of it myself of shagging a woman didn't really want to because she wanted too, not to let her down. sounds bad when I say it but being honest it happened to me that turned up at a persons house and she wasn't like her pics.

She had dressed and looked sexy but face wasn't really that pretty and didn't fancy her if honest.

But did the deed (faked the second one) and left after some nice chat etc. she did get a bit arsy when didn't want to do it again but hey ho.

So agree with the op it does happen does that make guys bad, not really just as someone else said just happy to please and have the inbuilt sex gene lol

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"im so with u on this one polo ..wot a brilliant post !

i salute all single fellas !

"

Great post Polo, very interesting how you have thought that all through.

Now as for Mrs Freelove as I'm outside the Freeloves age range, it's unlikely I'll get to go all the way with her, but having seen her pics i'd be more than happy to "cop a feel"....

but i dont think i would be able to fuck someone i dont fancy, the chemistry just wouldnt be there. And, for me to make the most of the situation, i would much rather hope to get a full meet after, not just a fondle x

"but i dont think i would be able to fuck someone i dont fancy, the chemistry just wouldnt be there. And, for me to make the most of the situation, i would much rather hope to get a full meet after, not just a fondle x"

Good for you... if that's what makes you happy.

I just don't see why it is generally deemed a bad thing if you accepted a blow job from someone and turned a dissapointment into a result.

good to see some nice ladies about instead of all the bashing that goes on.

thank you x

By *onny BonesMan  over a year ago

a block away from heaven

Polo I know that this may paint me in a bad light to others but I have to say that at alot of points throughout your post I was nodding like the dog from the Churchill adverts. However, it was only after becoming involved wiuth swinging did I really get things into perspective.

I enjoy the swinging scene because there are so many types of women to be met. And with such a selection of personailities, senses of humour, looks and ages of women there is plenty of fun to be had.

At different times I appreciate and want different things in a woman. There are times I really fancy a meet with a completely different type of lady than I may have had previously. For example meeting with somebody you know quite well and are familiar with, and then somebody new who you are able to experience those pre meet nerves and expectations.

Or it may just be me that thinks like that. Either way brilliant post x

It would be nice for a few other ladies to share some thoughts about traits and qualities they admire which are often moaned about.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Gotta say I'm a big fan of the single male and I do think they get a lot of stick.

The good ones are absolute gems!

I turn down around 50% based on no spark on my side and the vast majority (and, yes, I do mean vast - I meet a lot) have been polite, courteous and friendly in response.

They put up with the fickleness of women with good humour.

I do know what you mean by shagging anyone but for me personally there has to be some chemistry or spark otherwise my fella will not wake up.

By *nfieldishCouple  over a year ago

Enfield

Op.... Wise woman

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

every guy ive met from here has been lovely and its only a minority that are idiots

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"I do know what you mean by shagging anyone but for me personally there has to be some chemistry or spark otherwise my fella will not wake up."

Same here... my Johnson ain't coming out to play if there ain't a certain je ne sais quoi.

"every guy ive met from here has been lovely and its only a minority that are idiots"
I've met some great people, I've also met some idiots and 1 stalker lol

A much younger man had been messaging me on and off for a while.

i wasnt that bothered about meeting him because he only ever sent me one liners,

only yesterday i met him and liked him a lot.

So just because someone is much younger than you and only sends one liners

doesnt mean they arent always worth meeting.

not all guys, i couldnt fuck someone i didnt fancy, urgh lol

I love this post. I, too, think a lot of the single guys here are great and deal with a lot of grief.

What you've said, Polo, has actually given me a new perspective on a few situations. I'm not quite sure how I feel about it yet but it's given me something to think about. Thank you for taking the time to write it.

I'm not sure I really want to fuck a guy who doesn't fancy me. I don't much like the realisation afterwards that they weren't into me, and the wondering what they were thinking, (ie did they feel they had to go through with it even if they didn't want to? Were they thinking 'OMG! No!!'?) However you're quite right that this is a problem with my perception. Why they do what they do shouldn't be something I fuss about. I should enjoy the experience for what it is.

I'd still rather a man not lie to me to try to protect my feelings, or because he feels uncomfortable telling me the truth. If you're not into me, just say so. Don't tell me you want to see me again then vanish!

Only just coming to the site I've been a bit shocked how being a single bloke on here makes me feel a bit of leper at times.

I see myself as a genuinely nice guy, very laid back, hard to offend, genuine (met a couple twice and last minute and turned up when expected, wasn't pushy etc) funny and I'm realistic about the size of my cock and how good looking i feel I am (probably a 6 out of 10). I have no expectations of being a "player" and get laid every other night etc.

Some of the profiles I've read are just shocking, "if you don't follow this you must be stupid" was one of the ones I saw.

I emailed a couple who didn't reply for a few days, didn't email them to chase, and when they did respond they were really considerate which was a MASSIVE surpise and really appreciated.

not really sure where I'm going with this post but sometimes I love the site and other times it just winds me up lol

"

Very interesting observations, does paint a lot of guys as shallow though but your probably right a lot do do this.

"

I've been talking about this subject with some mates tonight and I needed to come back to this comment about painting a lot of guys as shallow.

I wonder are they shallow? I certainly didn't think about them being shallow when I posted.

I think I am more shallow than they are.

It's swings and roundabouts with a lot of things on this site. Everyone's an individual and you can't really box entire groups of people as the same.

Some people exhibit elitist behavior whereas there are a lot of down to earth people as well.

The lying part is stupid though. It just ruins it for everyone else. Things such as the guy's saying they'll be in contact and then disappearing. As a guy I just meet the people I actually want to have sex with so that's not even an issue in the first place. If anything the one-night tool bags that aren't even into them are just wasting time getting in the way. Why do they bother messaging the women to start with if they don't fancy them? Stupid twats.

"Very interesting observations, does paint a lot of guys as shallow though but your probably right a lot do do this.

I've been talking about this subject with some mates tonight and I needed to come back to this comment about painting a lot of guys as shallow.

I wonder are they shallow? I certainly didn't think about them being shallow when I posted.

I think I am more shallow than they are."

That's an interesting comment.

"Shallow" is usually used to describe people who judge people on their appearance rather than their other attributes.

I've never considered someone out for a shag and not especially bothered if they fancy the other party to be shallow.

No, I don't think making the most of an opportunity is shallow.

"

The lying part is stupid though. It just ruins it for everyone else. "

I don't see how.

"

Things such as the guy's saying they'll be in contact and then disappearing. "

Do you think women don't do that too?

Do you think all women are honest and open in a face to face situation.... coz judging from many threads which have been on here about the excuses women have used to get the feck outta there.... including saying they are nipping to the loo and doing a runner out of the backdoor.... I don't think they do.

"As a guy I just meet the people I actually want to have sex with so that's not even an issue in the first place. If anything the one-night tool bags that aren't even into them are just wasting time getting in the way. Why do they bother messaging the women to start with if they don't fancy them? Stupid twats. "

I can't comment from a male perspective, since I'm female but I can't tell until I meet someone if I want to shag them.

I just can't judge from photos and a profile. Attraction doesn't work that way for me.

I can often tell from a photo and a profile if I definitely don't want to get to know someone better, but failing that, I probably know until we meet.

Maybe most men can tell from a few photos and a profile? (Of course, that's assuming the information provided and the photos are recent and honest).

I'm interested guys, can you usually tell whether you want to shag someone from a few photos and a bit of profile text?

Not always, the gold standard test is always a meeting in person!

Photos can be deceptive, outdated or even just faked! Likewise, a few lines will never do justice to one's personality!

"It's swings and roundabouts with a lot of things on this site. Everyone's an individual and you can't really box entire groups of people as the same.

Some people exhibit elitist behavior whereas there are a lot of down to earth people as well.

The lying part is stupid though. It just ruins it for everyone else. Things such as the guy's saying they'll be in contact and then disappearing. As a guy I just meet the people I actually want to have sex with so that's not even an issue in the first place. If anything the one-night tool bags that aren't even into them are just wasting time getting in the way. Why do they bother messaging the women to start with if they don't fancy them? Stupid twats. "

because they are just looking to get there leg over and dont care who with to be fair ive had a couple of moments like this but have never acted will happily say anybody i have had sex with was my choice and i did want to do it (although i wish i didnt with my ex now but thats another story) but i would never meet with some1 i didnt find attractive/sexual in anyway unless it was 100% understood we were not gonna be doing anything (sorry for any typo's in my post been drinking tonight)

» Add a new message to this topic