FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Best outside sex

Best outside sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

where was the best outside sex you ever had. did you get caught. or how near the public was it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we have fucked loads outside,a cyclist once came past just after we finished ,he smiled.he knew.we love taking pics outside also.we done it on way home from pub in the street.you name it.

even in a church entrance,shot my load over the steps to show my feelings of religion haha

ha ha good one

"we have fucked loads outside,a cyclist once came past just after we finished ,he smiled.he knew.we love taking pics outside also.we done it on way home from pub in the street.you name it.

even in a church entrance,shot my load over the steps to show my feelings of religion haha

"

Just got into the 'outside pics' lark - personally I'm more worried about mozzie bites in awkward places than getting seen - but have to confess - my pics aren't a patch in yours!!

Yet!!

cheers

we have plenty more,nik always whinges about the flies

got one where i have cum over her tits and there a fly on it haha

nothing like the feeling of been nude outside

we were walking outdoors and a woman i half recognized was walking the other way,i dared nik ask her take a pic of nik sucking me,she said hi,but then then bottled it and just said nice night.

i was ready shoot haha

last time we went libs ,we left early but nik stripped in car and was fully nude on m way.when we left we pulled up in a layby,she sucked me and i fucked her a little.when she has been in a group situ she gets really turned on.i was fingering her and talking about this girl we played with.all of a sudden she squirted,i just had to wank over quick.

she only ever squirts when there 3 or more people.that was a first.but we been in a group early i suppose

"cheers

we have plenty more,nik always whinges about the flies

got one where i have cum over her tits and there a fly on it haha

nothing like the feeling of been nude outside

we were walking outdoors and a woman i half recognized was walking the other way,i dared nik ask her take a pic of nik sucking me,she said hi,but then then bottled it and just said nice night.

i was ready shoot haha"

Well at least the fly has good taste!!

I always find its a struggle finding a balance between somewhere discreet I.e no chance of families, dog walkers, the church rambling society walking past - and somewhere that there's a chance of bumping into similarly minded folk!

I guess advertising on here wouldn't work too well as you'd get all and sundry messaging. Must be some way of organising a small group for some outdoor pic sessions!

A 'Fab ramblers/amateur photography society' lol

I'd vote you pair for chairman and secretary! Lol

no would say where on here as all sorts of fuck ups could show up.

we were going to try and find a guy for fun outside on wed but the forecast was crap so left it.would only say where and when via private when sorted.

we usually go for deserted areas.lots of places near here,but we have got an awesome spot where in theory 1000's could see us but in reality no one will

"no would say where on here as all sorts of fuck ups could show up.

we were going to try and find a guy for fun outside on wed but the forecast was crap so left it.would only say where and when via private when sorted.

we usually go for deserted areas.lots of places near here,but we have got an awesome spot where in theory 1000's could see us but in reality no one will "

Google earth??? Lol

And sod the weather - I really want some taken naked in the rain!!

Classiest outside fuck was amongst the trees at Versailles Palace gardens. Loads of tourists walking up and down the grass between the trees and the water. Well, if it was good enough for French nobility......

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

"no would say where on here as all sorts of fuck ups could show up.

we usually go for deserted areas.lots of places near here,but we have got an awesome spot where in theory 1000's could see us but in reality no one will "

Where's that, central reservation on the M1?

Lol

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

My best place was a old brothel in Ephesus Turkey.....2000 years ago it was open n I got my then gf to give me a bj it was a hot day with 1000s of tourists around

Fire engine, in a fire station during strikes of 70s, does that count?

Mine was at a concert in Sheffield, was quite cramped and surrounded by people, no one noticed her stood against the railings with her skirt lifted, they just carried on singing along lol

Theres an island off from Kefalos in Kos with like a little blue chapel on. Me and my girlfriend at the time, swam over to have a look and then couldnt resist eachother!

"Fire engine, in a fire station during strikes of 70s, does that count?"

yes that counts lol

By *lexaWoman  over a year ago

southampton

"where was the best outside sex you ever had. did you get caught. or how near the public was it "

I've had some very discreet fun just sitting in a park out in the open. Full sex in the car park of a pub and when we parked our car in the forecourt of a garage one evening with people walking past only a couple of metres away. I love it .

By *arpark deviantMan  over a year ago

midlothian..

i was once being sucked off in the back of a couples car when the police drove in, put the light on us ( she was down on me and they couldnt see her..) and i was actually cunming in her mouth as i was looking at them.... pmsl, risky but very horny..!!!

» Add a new message to this topic