FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > erotic electrodes

erotic electrodes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A couple of years back I met this wondrous woman who introduced me to electro play. This device was attached to leg, chest, balls whatever and increasing pulses of electricity pass through your muscles. VERY VERY stimulating......

I have never before or since encountered this and wonder have any of you out there tried this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lgernonMan  over a year ago

cupar

I love my violet wand to bit. Comes second only to candle wax. Just dont use it on a metal spring matress!

ah ha so that is what they are called! thank you my good man!

By *ue care and attentionWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

http://m.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/115691#last

Check out this previous post

awww so very popular indeed! off to shops......batteries lol!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I heard a scary story about a German guy! "yes only a German would be brave to do this" He was alone on holiday in spain or somewhere!! there was an electrical storm goin on outside his hotel, so as he was bored he decided to take the back off of the tv in the room, connect his bollocks up to it with a few wires, and he teased himself with the earth wire, and as you can guess the hotel got struck by lightning and he blow his bollocks up and killed himself!! thats why i will never touch my special area with anything electric!!

By *lgernonMan  over a year ago

cupar

"I heard a scary story about a German guy! "yes only a German would be brave to do this" He was alone on holiday in spain or somewhere!! there was an electrical storm goin on outside his hotel, so as he was bored he decided to take the back off of the tv in the room, connect his bollocks up to it with a few wires, and he teased himself with the earth wire, and as you can guess the hotel got struck by lightning and he blow his bollocks up and killed himself!! thats why i will never touch my special area with anything electric!! "

A simple "different strokes I guess..." would suffice. It aint all about the bollocks. I like my back getting done. Tried my urethra once. Defo the sort of thing you only try once!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

gotta be careful with electro play.

you know youve gone to far when you drop the toaster in the bath

By *winging In The RainMan  over a year ago

St Helens / Liverpool

"Tried my urethra once. Defo the sort of thing you only try once! "

Ouch You're a brave one to even try that!

By *onny BonesMan  over a year ago

a block away from heaven

"I heard a scary story about a German guy! "yes only a German would be brave to do this" He was alone on holiday in spain or somewhere!! there was an electrical storm goin on outside his hotel, so as he was bored he decided to take the back off of the tv in the room, connect his bollocks up to it with a few wires, and he teased himself with the earth wire, and as you can guess the hotel got struck by lightning and he blow his bollocks up and killed himself!! thats why i will never touch my special area with anything electric!! "

Reading that just made me grab mine as if it was actually me conducting electricity!

» Add a new message to this topic