FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > club review

club review

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urious.couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

I want to write a club review. Because I've not been on here for a month, I cant, even though I have been verified by a couple I met at the club.

Isn't that a bit restrictive?

Surely reviews written soon after the event would be more accurate?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I want to write a club review. Because I've not been on here for a month, I cant, even though I have been verified by a couple I met at the club.

Isn't that a bit restrictive?

Surely reviews written soon after the event would be more accurate? "

We felt exactly the same, and discussed it with the owners of a club we go to..

But did a review as soon as 30 days were up...and just rolled our review of the 4-5 times of going there in to one.

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

It does seem a bit restrictive, I'd agree but there's probably a good reason for it. I believe you have to be a site member for 30 days before you can add the club review in the clubs section.

However a couple i met at Xtasia who had the same problem as you posted a review in the swinger clubs forum and later transferred it to the club review section.

Whatever, it would be interesting to read your club review and which club it was?

By *urious.couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

It was cupids. In swinton. We'd never been to any kind of sex club or anything like it before.

I cannot recommend it highly enough. Especially if you're new. It was incredibly relaxed. The staff were excellent, very welcoming and helpful.

We were gived a tour by Allan who I think I shocked with my comments about whipping people in the dungeon!

The lady behind the bar, Kim, I think, was excellent and really put us at our ease.

We had called up earlier in the week and arranged to have a chat with Rob and Collete. They are on here as Tongs.

They were amazing. They answered probably one hundred questions with patience and honesty.

All the rooms were spotless, and it was a quiet night. Which for us as sex club virgins was definitely a plus!!!

We went for a play in the padded room and we had some spectators. I know to some of you experienced people that would seem pretty tame, but to us it was a big step being intimate and undressed in front of strangers. And we loved it!!!

We haven't returned yet, but we definitely will.

» Add a new message to this topic