FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Stockings for Taller/Larger Ladies

Stockings for Taller/Larger Ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am 6ft tall and a size 20, now, I can buy stockings that are SUPPOSEDLY for either taller or larger ladies but I still find that I can get them barely above my knees. I've tried alsorts of places, M&S, Evans, Ann Summers, LoveHoney, etc, etc, but none of them measure up to fitting my 35" inside leg length.

I am sooooooo jealous when I see pics of ladies with their stocking tops only an inch or two from the very top of their thighs, but I struggle to get mine any more than 3 or 4 inches above my kness, and no, before anyone asks, I'm not buying the over-knee type, these look like pop-socks on me.

HELP ME PLEASE, I've got an important (well, as far as my family is concerned it's important) wedding to go to in a few weeks and I can't go without stockings my legs are too badly scarred for that.

Tights are out too coz BamBam loves to stroke the tops of my stockings and it would be nice to get his hands somewhat higher than my knees for a change

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Sorry, I put this post in the wrong forum, should have been in the lounge, so I'll copy it into there now.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

There are a number of shops on ebay, may be amazon too.

Try verious phrases in the search (as I can't remember which I used) ...

Extra large stockings etc.

You'll find places that do much bigger than the standard extra large.

Thanks for this, I'm going for a mooch right now

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was looking at stockings a couple of days ago, and definitely saw a selection for taller ladies...can't remember where though, google is definitely worth a go..

I'm 5"10 and was a size 18 and I got mine from George. They didn't come to the top of my leg but certainly was quite high up me thigh.

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

Hi OP, Try Stockings HQ, I've just done a quick Google and they came up and definately do stockings for ladies up to 6' 4" tall so I'm sure you'll be ok there

By *uyuksno1Man  over a year ago

poole

evans do stocking in xxxtra large for a size 26 and a size 11 shoe

"I'm 5"10 and was a size 18 and I got mine from George. They didn't come to the top of my leg but certainly was quite high up me thigh. "

I'll second that. Asda are pretty good and they do upto 60 denier

Try Primark large they are very generous and if they don't fit, you'd have only lost £2

Same problem here get fed up with the fact they only come half way up your leg so my dress only just scrapes the top of them if i'm lucky.

Ann summers but begrudge paying £8-£10 to use once.

I'm 5ft4 but have a larger thigh

It's a case of having to change when we get there as i get funny looks on the buses (dont drive) Even funnier when the elastic goes and they fall down

Well I'm 6'2 and have cyclists thighs so know your problem. I found that Lovehoney do ones that fit well but you have to look under plus sizes. Also I found some in an Ann Summers store that are perfect. Go for their large/extra large size and you should be fine and last week they were doing 3 for 2.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I use a site called tightsuk they have an extra large section. My trouble is im very short but with big thighs. It was a bit of a trial and error with me, but i know i fit into their med/large and large., That come right up. Im sure some stockings have what dress sizes they fit. If your a 20 have you tried ones that go up to a size 24? You could give me half your leg lenght lol

By *unfemWoman  over a year ago

monmouth

I find wilkinsons stockings are the largest

Levee stockings are great, not cheap, but they're a quality product that look and feel good. Search the net for shopping results for Levee stockings - you will not be disappointed. xx

M&S do hold ups ( can be used with suspender belt) in a pack of two for 6 or 7 quid.

Not only do they hold up the best of any I have ever tried, they are really long. Im 5'8" (too long for me really)

They wash brilliantly and I can usually get 4 or 5 wears out of them before they even look worn.

Thanks for all your help, I'm in the process of mooching around all the suppliers mentioned and will do a bit of my own market research on them.

im 6ft3 and ive given up trying to get stockings. Tights are a squeeze but i have to go to Long Tall Sally and they are £10 a pair

» Add a new message to this topic