FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cock size

Cock size

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My cock is 7-7.5 inches. What do you all class has a good size cock?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Size doesn't matter to me, it's the bloke it's attached to that matters.

"Size doesn't matter to me, it's the bloke it's attached to that matters. "
and the ability to know what to do with it

By *inkyrikMan  over a year ago

chorleywood

it doesnt matter how big its how it performs and for me how smooth it is

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yeah that sounds true enough to me. Just wanted peoples opinions. Know it sounds a bit of a shallow thing to post

"Size doesn't matter to me, it's the bloke it's attached to that matters. and the ability to know what to do with it "

Too right!

all about girth not length.

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

Look at the bloke to the left, his dick is smaller than yours but wishes it was bigger.

Look at the bloke to the right of you, his dick is bigger than yours but guess what... he wishes it was bigger.

We get PM's from guys boasting about their 8 inch, 9 inch, 10 inch cock. Guess what... the misses isn't interested. For her a genuine 7.5 inch can be uncomfortable. 8 inch can be painful, 9 inch, she wouldn't even risk trying it!

So why do you need to classify the size of your cock? Size only matters if the person wanting it specifies a minimum size, otherwise the girls really don't care.

If you have measured it correctly and you genuinely have 7 or 7.5 inches you can take it from us after 12 years in this hobby that you have more than most guys but not as much as some.

There is NEVER any need to mention the size of your cock (because that just makes you look like a big prick ) unless someone asks.

And you can rest assured that no women will be disappointed with its size unless of course its really only 3 inches

may i just ask when blokes give there cock size is that hard or soft,please god tell me its hard lol

i care not about size but i do like a clean one

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Look at the bloke to the left, his dick is smaller than yours but wishes it was bigger.

Look at the bloke to the right of you, his dick is bigger than yours but guess what... he wishes it was bigger.

We get PM's from guys boasting about their 8 inch, 9 inch, 10 inch cock. Guess what... the misses isn't interested. For her a genuine 7.5 inch can be uncomfortable. 8 inch can be painful, 9 inch, she wouldn't even risk trying it!

So why do you need to classify the size of your cock? Size only matters if the person wanting it specifies a minimum size, otherwise the girls really don't care.

If you have measured it correctly and you genuinely have 7 or 7.5 inches you can take it from us after 12 years in this hobby that you have more than most guys but not as much as some.

There is NEVER any need to mention the size of your cock (because that just makes you look like a big prick ) unless someone asks.

And you can rest assured that no women will be disappointed with its size unless of course its really only 3 inches "

... yawns

to be honest, iv never measured my cock size. I just dont care, its not like i can change it. And, i dont plan on measuring it either.

Although, i do have a massive tongue lol

"Look at the bloke to the left, his dick is smaller than yours but wishes it was bigger.

And you can rest assured that no women will be disappointed with its size unless of course its really only 3 inches "

But then every woman that I speak to seems to want a 8.5- 9 ins plus now I'm not small but it can make you feel inadequate when every woman wants some giant cock now I feel that pleasing a woman is a lot more than cock size but maybe I'm wrong

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Have to admit I dont like tiny cocks but an average cock that knows what to do is just as good as a giant one...lol

I am more interested in the guy too as we love a nice persoanlity

An arrogant guy would get nowhere with us whatever the size of him

xx

"Have to admit I dont like tiny cocks but an average cock that knows what to do is just as good as a giant one...lol

I am more interested in the guy too as we love a nice persoanlity

An arrogant guy would get nowhere with us whatever the size of him

xx"

Well I'm hoping you don't think what I was saying was arrogant

Its not quantity its quality and knowing how to please xx

"Its not quantity its quality and knowing how to please xx "

I completely agree that's why I can't figure out why I've had no meets yet because I get my pleasure from giving it.

"it's not the size of the cannon but the force of the shot that counts"

I was chatting a sexy lady on fab all was going great untill she asked about my cock size I said its the average size and that was it no more txt and a block.. Just rude

hereford

"

But then every woman that I speak to seems to want a 8.5- 9 ins plus now I'm not small but it can make you feel inadequate when every woman wants some giant cock now I feel that pleasing a woman is a lot more than cock size but maybe I'm wrong "

Woman have been mislead for an eternity about cock size, mostly because of what guys claim. Regarding the 'woman' you have been chatting to, you don't really know who or what they are unless you meet them. Ask them to measure a 2 liter bottle of Coke and then ask them if they really want something that size rammed up their chuff

Get out there and meet some 'real' woman

I have had women on THIS site say I was too big to play with - the affront!

Have you ever seen the program my penis and i, i would run a mile if i seen a cock that small come on girls yous all would it was 3inch when erect !!!

"

Ask them to measure a 2 liter bottle of Coke and then ask them if they really want something that size rammed up their... "

There's some Women out there that like the best Male trophy hunters would revel in that experience... Not that there are predatory women of course *cough*

I think if its sufficient to do its job then that's the right size. Far more depends on the Man himself than his cock alone - otherwise they'd be detachable, and buy rounds of drinks of their own volition.

Wolf

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Just one question: who will go for a 3inches cock when erected????

"I have had women on THIS site say I was too big to play with - the affront!"

I might say that too. Anything over 7" can hurt if not used carefully. And how much fun is it to have to hold back all the time?

"

But then every woman that I speak to seems to want a 8.5- 9 ins plus now I'm not small but it can make you feel inadequate when every woman wants some giant cock now I feel that pleasing a woman is a lot more than cock size but maybe I'm wrong

Woman have been mislead for an eternity about cock size, mostly because of what guys claim. Regarding the 'woman' you have been chatting to, you don't really know who or what they are unless you meet them. Ask them to measure a 2 liter bottle of Coke and then ask them if they really want something that size rammed up their chuff

Get out there and meet some 'real' woman "

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

I have an average cock. I know what positions suit me best and which don't.

I am comfortable with what I have - it still works nicely - so I'm happy.

Ladies who want something longer won't choose me. That's their right...

hereford

First guy we ever met... Did a fair bit of chatting before meeting and during that he would often say 'I'm not very big', we 'thought' he was being modest.

We had seen a couple of pictures of him naked and to be honest he pussy-pleaser didn't make much of an impression. However, we rationalised 'it'll be ok when erect' Little did we know that what we had seem was erect!

In fact fully erect his cock was about the same size as Angie's thumb, so not quite 3 inches.

Now if we were to rank the sexual skills of the guys we've experienced in this hobby he was about an 8 out of 10. There have been other guys who score an 8 in inches department but only a 1 or 2 in sexual skills.

Now this is interesting... Angie is sat next to me and I just read this post to her and she said and I quote "I don't remember his cock being that small" Which I personally think puts it all into context... its not about the cock, its all about the guy attached to it

By *uyuksno1Man  over a year ago

poole

"I have had women on THIS site say I was too big to play with - the affront!"
i dont undertand why they would say that

i dont think i have the biggest cock in the world, but i do have my fingers and my tongue which do wonders. Guess that makes up for it. But, no complaints of my cock so far, so i dont think guys should worry about cock size. its only going to ruin your confidence.

be happy with what you got, just know how to use it and you'd both be satisfied.

» Add a new message to this topic