FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > The Worst Case Scenario

The Worst Case Scenario

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You go to a swingers club, and you see your doctor, postman/woman, local shopkeeper, work colleague, milk man/woman, dentist, tutor, family friend, next door neighbor, a family member, there What would you do?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Smile politely

We met our best friends daughter by accident at a club, had a great night chatting etc to her and her partner once she had got over the shock

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

Just found out that a person I really wouldn't want to meet goes to a club I might visit, won't be going there

Say hello as they are there for the same reason so nothing to feel embarrassed about

I'd hide probably ..my worst nightmare ://

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"Say hello as they are there for the same reason so nothing to feel embarrassed about "

+1

By *inkershoes69Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

i met one of my customers at a club once, i just smiled and said hello, they are there for the same reason

Smile and acknowledge him/her/them, and continue with my own business and leave him/her/them to it.

I've met my junior sons teacher on here which was a surprise. We want to meet in person for fun but im reluctant as im scared it would feel weird. Shame too as he's lush....

By *inkyrikMan  over a year ago

chorleywood

i met my cousin at a bit of a private do i only went as it was 2 hour drive and she was there.

and she noticed me there it was embarresing at first but we were both there for the same thing.

By *stwoforfun2Couple  over a year ago

South Suffolk Area

We bumped into the Mrs brothers friend at a club. We were both a bit oohh argh at first, until she fucked him lol, that sorted it

By *oodgirlbadboyCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

We have done, at Chams, We spotted a family friend in the bar area and spent the rest of the evening trying to avoid them even to the point of nearly leaving earlier than planned, only to literaly bump into them on the roof terrace, after the initial feeling of panic we got talking and it came about that they had spotted us earlier on in the jaqussi and had spent the evening trying to avoid us, but after a nice little chat and a drink or two we all realised that we were there fot the same thing.

now we see each other a bit more than as family friends and no one else our families are none the wiser ( or at least we think they are none the wiser,,,lol)

"We bumped into the Mrs brothers friend at a club. We were both a bit oohh argh at first, until she fucked him lol, that sorted it "

lol.....love it

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Depends.

If it's the Mrs, make a for a quick getaway.

"Depends.

"

lol..

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

... on second thoughts... I'd love to see her in there - hmmm

By *aturasqCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Brilliant thread ! Makes you cringe and laugh at the same time !

Would ask my GP for an appointment tell my dentist cant make next week ask my milk man to give me some cream let my newsagent know to cancel my papers tell my next door i have a twin sister i have few friends so that ok

Hertfordshire

Think you have just about covered everyone !

"Depends.

"

Say am just here to fix the plumbing .. L

"Think you have just about covered everyone !"
Sorry missed you out would give you our address for to meet you

Hertfordshire

"Think you have just about covered everyone ! Sorry missed you out would give you our address for to meet you "

We will be in disguise - just in case we know you

"Just found out that a person I really wouldn't want to meet goes to a club I might visit, won't be going there"

your mrs?

"Think you have just about covered everyone ! Sorry missed you out would give you our address for to meet you

We will be in disguise - just in case we know you"

ok i will be the one sittin on the bed legs crossed naked

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"You go to a swingers club, and you see your doctor, postman/woman, local shopkeeper, work colleague, milk man/woman, dentist, tutor, family friend, next door neighbor, a family member, there What would you do?

"

Verify them?

"You go to a swingers club, and you see your doctor, postman/woman, local shopkeeper, work colleague, milk man/woman, dentist, tutor, family friend, next door neighbor, a family member, there What would you do?

"

I would wonder where the hell were the butcher, the baker and the candle stick maker ?

And for that matter, the cook, the thief the wife and the lover !

Timewasters the lot of 'em

Hertfordshire

"Think you have just about covered everyone ! Sorry missed you out would give you our address for to meet you

We will be in disguise - just in case we know youok i will be the one sittin on the bed legs crossed naked "

Can you be a bit more specific - this could go horribly wrong !

"

I'd advise my doctor to get himself checked regularly, Ask my post woman if I could slip something into her box for a change, ask the shopkeeper to start stocking bigger condoms to save me running short when the Internet order goes missing in the post (I'd also blame that on the post woman and give her a thorough spanking!), ask my work colleague to clear my diary (and hers!) for tomorrow and spend the day shagging with me, ask the milk woman for a free sample of hers, ask my dentist for some floss (there's always one stray pube at a party!), ask my tutor if she'd like me to teach her something for a change, ask my family friend if I could borrow they're caravan next summer to go on a continental shag fest, ask my next door neighbour for a lift home (well - he's going that way anyway!) and ask my brother to promise never, ever, ever to bring my sister in law with him as I fear it would only entice me to make more frequent visits to his house whilst he was at work to look at her plumbing!!

Next question?

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

Well assuming they were either female or there was a female part of a couple, i'd say right then who's first?

& &

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

[Removed by poster at 16/08/12 16:16:23]

I think it would be brill id be right over to them going ahhhhhhh imagine meeting yous here chat them up and fuck them

By *eavy Metal BallzMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

I always seem to be bumping into people who I know, went to a club seventy odd miles from where I live and bumped into a somebody who used to work with me.

Went to the bank and the next available teller was a woman who I met with two days earlier, I let the woman behind go to her position.

"I always seem to be bumping into people who I know, went to a club seventy odd miles from where I live and bumped into a somebody who used to work with me.

Went to the bank and the next available teller was a woman who I met with two days earlier, I let the woman behind go to her position. "

Were you there to make a deposit or a withdrawal?

ignore them. pretend i hadnt seen them.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

regularly see a guy rom work up chams (was scared i was sucking him o in the glory hole once lol had to go make my friend check it wasnt him)

also met a guy i worked with when i was at school up there....we ended up fucking

"I always seem to be bumping into people who I know, went to a club seventy odd miles from where I live and bumped into a somebody who used to work with me.

Went to the bank and the next available teller was a woman who I met with two days earlier, I let the woman behind go to her position.

Were you there to make a deposit or a withdrawal? "

lol..

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

My postman did come over to me at a club and said as the lady over there isn't answering, would you mind if I gave you this instead?

Hertfordshire

"My postman did come over to me at a club and said as the lady over there isn't answering, would you mind if I gave you this instead? "

Very good !

I was at a club in Glasgow and bumped in to My Customer and his wife, we laughed about it over a drink followed by some play and the promise not to discuss it in the office

» Add a new message to this topic