FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How to tell my wife i want her to explore other men

How to tell my wife i want her to explore other men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As it says I want to let my wife know I'm happy for her to explore things with other guys we been married

10years. Am I wrong to think another man could make her more open to things make her feel wanted more. Nothing more of a turn in for me knowing another man is kissing her and that

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So like a hotwife scenario, or an MFM, or you just watching?

Am I being silly whats a hot wife scenario

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

A hotwife is when the lady is more or less in charge and meets who she chooses - you're not too involved other than what she might want to tell you or show you.

Or do you want to be more involved, as in having a threesome with her?

Ask her if she ever fantasised sexually with other men. Or even if she found herself physically attracted to someone else. In a warm and intimate moment so she doesn’t feel embarrassed or worried of the answers.

I for one can tell that a few years back I wouldn’t even think of that. But now I’m so ready to explore beyond the boundaries I set myself and looking to share that experience with my husband, we often talk about all that more openly which is an amazing thing to do in a marriage...... I hope it works for you both

no one knows your wife better than you ... none of us know her

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

[Removed by poster at 22/05/21 22:16:13]

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"As it says I want to let my wife know I'm happy for her to explore things with other guys we been married

10years. Am I wrong to think another man could make her more open to things make her feel wanted more. Nothing more of a turn in for me knowing another man is kissing her and that"

Do you have a glass cabinet in your bathroom obviously with a mirror, you could write it on the mirror so one day your wife steps out of the bath or shower and notices something on the mirror and starts to read this.

Just an idea.

By *ormalfornorfolkMan  over a year ago

Norwich

Talk to her. Explore fantasies with her. Maybe in the run up to making love. Do you use toys with her? Maybe suggest that if you don’t. Then extend that to another person - don’t commit to male or female etc. She may surprise you. Let her lead.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

From your post it sounds like you want to be cucked. Do some research on cuckold relationships. More importantly speak to your wife it maybe a no go but you have to talk to her. Listen to the podcast by Venuscuckoldress on Spotify or via Google and checkout her episodes and then talk some more, it's not about convincing or persuading and give her time and space to process, respect her decision.

The hot wife scenario is what I'd like I think planting the seed talking and being honest might just surprise me

By *ormalfornorfolkMan  over a year ago

Norwich

"The hot wife scenario is what I'd like I think planting the seed talking and being honest might just surprise me"

Just don’t be too manipulative...it’s definitely a conversation that you need, you just have to find the right moment and opportunity to start it....

100% its her choice i can say how I feel if she puts the brakes on then il respect the outcome

By *emptress and GentCouple  over a year ago

nr Leeds / London

"The hot wife scenario is what I'd like I think planting the seed talking and being honest might just surprise me"

Worked for me. Gave T a hell of a lot more self confidence knowing I wasn't the only man that found her attractive. We have come a long way since!

"From your post it sounds like you want to be cucked. Do some research on cuckold relationships. More importantly speak to your wife it maybe a no go but you have to talk to her. Listen to the podcast by Venuscuckoldress on Spotify or via Google and checkout her episodes and then talk some more, it's not about convincing or persuading and give her time and space to process, respect her decision."

Love this, and need to check that podcast and suggest it to hubby. Thanks for sharing

By *carletnsparksMan  over a year ago

halifax

Maybe get her talking about fantasies after a good session and just tell her you want to watch her have sex with another bloke, listen to her response and if it's a no then it's a no.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Think running it past the girlfriend first gives you a few clues.

By *verready5000Man  over a year ago

mansfield

I’ve fantasised about this for years but don’t think my wife will ever be up for it, although recently a mate said he’d “love to giver her one” I told the Mrs what was said and she seemed more interested that previous times I’ve mentioned it and she even started talking about it during sex, although she said it’s only role play and not going to happen!!

Great advice. I’ll be checking this out. Thank you.

By *ivinglifecplMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

Did you ever get this to happen, in a similar position with my mrs. She can be quite vanilla but I mentioned about an mmf during foreplay recently and she became noticeably more aroused, I think she liked the idea but then nothing more was said. I think I need to bring it up again.

"I’ve fantasised about this for years but don’t think my wife will ever be up for it, although recently a mate said he’d “love to giver her one” I told the Mrs what was said and she seemed more interested that previous times I’ve mentioned it and she even started talking about it during sex, although she said it’s only role play and not going to happen!!"

By *ewnameCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Silly me lol I thought a hot wife was a wife that was allowed to fuck other guys with her man's blessing as long as she told him about it lol getting too old for this swinging thing, think we need a couple of regular guys to keep the wife happy when she is horny ( tbh I like to watch and have reclaime sloppy sex afterwards ) Have FAB fun guys

» Add a new message to this topic