FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Having a Plan B

Having a Plan B

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We were let down for a long arranged meet (while waiting in our hotel room) at 45 minutes notice. The meet was with a single guy who we had met a couple of times previously. Apparently in his words he 'lost his bottle' although he has met us twice before and we are sure has at least 20 other meets and probably a lot more. We strongly suspect he got a better offer and we were dropped to go with someone else.

Left with nothing to do and not being a couple who like to meet at last minute this wasted our, once every few months, swinging experience (not to mention the hotel cost).

It got us thinking should we also have had a plan B. If the person you are meeting pulls out at the very last minute do you have someone you then have some dialogue with who you can pull in at the last minute?

We don't like to use people and always like to be honest. If you were a single guy and we said we were in town but there was a slim chance of a meet at short notice then would you think taking that chance was acceptable or would you tell us to run a mile.

We're not saying we would do this but it's an interesting dilemma.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"We were let down for a long arranged meet (while waiting in our hotel room) at 45 minutes notice. The meet was with a single guy who we had met a couple of times previously. Apparently in his words he 'lost his bottle' although he has met us twice before and we are sure has at least 20 other meets and probably a lot more. We strongly suspect he got a better offer and we were dropped to go with someone else.

Left with nothing to do and not being a couple who like to meet at last minute this wasted our, once every few months, swinging experience (not to mention the hotel cost).

It got us thinking should we also have had a plan B. If the person you are meeting pulls out at the very last minute do you have someone you then have some dialogue with who you can pull in at the last minute?

We don't like to use people and always like to be honest. If you were a single guy and we said we were in town but there was a slim chance of a meet at short notice then would you think taking that chance was acceptable or would you tell us to run a mile.

"

I always have a plan B. It's usually going home and having a glass of wine, but it's a plan!

I can't speak for single men, but if someone got in touch with me after being let down and was easy to get to I would consider it. Why not put a 'Meet Today' request up and see who bites?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Had it happen to us and now only really meet in clubs so if they don't turn up there is still a chance for some fun ! It probably limits the meets as not all guys are willing to go to a club.

Should say we were let down on Saturday so too late now. lol

I would consider as well, I don't mind being a plan b... Or the last on the list

By *igTeeMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"We were let down for a long arranged meet (while waiting in our hotel room) at 45 minutes notice. The meet was with a single guy who we had met a couple of times previously. Apparently in his words he 'lost his bottle' although he has met us twice before and we are sure has at least 20 other meets and probably a lot more. We strongly suspect he got a better offer and we were dropped to go with someone else.

"

No not at all if it was me n I knew something possibly could be on the cards n as long as I knew either way by a certain time then it's all good

Your plan B you could always arrange to meet say 1 hour after the original person just in case he dnt turn up n that way the plan B would have sometime to get ready n travel to where you was

We have plan b and c as like you said if not is a waste of time and expense!

But to date never been let down so not had to use that strategy yet!

I think if you are forking out on a hotel and you arent a 100% certain about the person/ people you are meant to be meeting it's probably a good idea to have a back up plan.

I'm sure some decent guys wouldn't mind being the stunt cock for the evening as long as you were up front with it.

But do phrase it as "Stunt Cock" when you explain the situation, as it sounds kinda cool. I'm a guy, if a couple asked me to be there stunt cock guy incase this new fella doesn't show... I'd feel pretty bad ass.

Then if the guy didn't show and you had to call me. It'd be all like... yeah that guy was too much of a pussy to turn up and fuck this hot married lady... but thank god we had your wonderful stunt cock on call. Then this sweet ass funk bass line would come in as I start to kiss the wife, and she starts rubbing the bulge through my trousers...

It all goes hazy after that, but the night would be EPIC!

YEAH... now that's a back up plan! :P

By *af90Man  over a year ago

Anywhere in the South West

I wouldn't be offended if I got a call up as a 'last minute' substitute and I could make it, I think most fellas would feel the same way too.

"I think if you are forking out on a hotel and you arent a 100% certain about the person/ people you are meant to be meeting it's probably a good idea to have a back up plan.

I'm sure some decent guys wouldn't mind being the stunt cock for the evening as long as you were up front with it.

But do phrase it as "Stunt Cock" when you explain the situation, as it sounds kinda cool. I'm a guy, if a couple asked me to be there stunt cock guy incase this new fella doesn't show... I'd feel pretty bad ass.

Then if the guy didn't show and you had to call me. It'd be all like... yeah that guy was too much of a pussy to turn up and fuck this hot married lady... but thank god we had your wonderful stunt cock on call. Then this sweet ass funk bass line would come in as I start to kiss the wife, and she starts rubbing the bulge through my trousers...

It all goes hazy after that, but the night would be EPIC!

YEAH... now that's a back up plan! :P"

"stunt cock" lol love it

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

We recently got let down by plan a and b so made sure we had plan c which was go to chams this just made us confirm the reason we only meet in clubs now as plan a had been arranged a month and involved a long drive from our hotel in derby to Liverpool but we were prepared to do it. Plan b was nearer but also cancelled while we were having dinner so we drove back down our way and went to old faithful chams.

Ive had it happen a few times

To be honest if i get let down last min i usually just get ready and go to a club if i really fancy doing something

"

"

I think oyu've answered your own question. If you are completely honest with people and tell them they are the plan B (and explain the reasons why) they can make thier own decision.

If you were in Birmingham I would happily be on standby. If I had a better offer that night, I'd simply tell oyu the truth.

Where's the problem?

By *ewboy01Man  over a year ago

Barrow in Furness

Think it depends on the fella in question. If it were me, you were totally up front about it and we had a rapport already, I'd have no issues with it.

"I wouldn't be offended if I got a call up as a 'last minute' substitute and I could make it, I think most fellas would feel the same way too."

some of my best meets have been very last min ones because i had been let down

I booked a hotel once and they guy didnt turn up so i was left alone in the hotel, so i got my laptop out and went in chat and put my cam on and asked if anyone was free that night

I got chatting to a guy, he had his cam on, he was nice looking and local so i invited him round

We had a great night and to be honest i walked away from that meet glad the other guy let me down as i wouldnt have met him if he hadnt and im sure that was a better night lol

"

I think oyu've answered your own question. If you are completely honest with people and tell them they are the plan B (and explain the reasons why) they can make thier own decision.

If you were in Birmingham I would happily be on standby. If I had a better offer that night, I'd simply tell oyu the truth.

Where's the problem?"

i dont think i would agree to be someones plan B, if someone mailed me and asked if i would be their stand in if they got let down in all honestly i wouldnt agree to that because if someone else mailed me and offered me a sure meet im not going to turn that down for a off change someone else meet wouldnt turn up

By *orkscrew CurlsWoman  over a year ago

Loughborough Leics

If you have a hotel booked then yes, its a good idea to have a back-up! They don't need to know you are there for a meet, you may be in town visiting friends, and you may become available....

"We have plan b and c as like you said if not is a waste of time and expense!

But to date never been let down so not had to use that strategy yet!

"

Same never been let down yet !!! And if it ws to ever happen id ring one of my many shags lol

By *nJ_NW_cplCouple  over a year ago

wirral

We don’t do hotel meets so have never been let down that way. We only meet in clubs or at parties and even then we don’t normally go with the intension of meeting certain people. We just advertise the fact we will be at a certain place and if people are going to be there (Friends or not) we will see you there and who knows what may happen. xxx

Thanks for the feedback. Sounds like clubs do give you better options if someone doesn't turn up. We're just a bit shy of attending any, especially close to home (plus dont think the quality is great in Scotland anyway). We like the stunt cock concept too. Lol.

I think i'd be happy tto be a plan b. However why not just invite the plan b anyways and have a foursome.

due to the amount of timewasters we come accross we always have a plan b if we book a hotel. We always book one within reach of a club therefore you get let down you go to the club. having said about the timewasters we have made some lovely friends on here who we love to see on a regular basis

"

Where's the problem?

i dont think i would agree to be someones plan B, if someone mailed me and asked if i would be their stand in if they got let down in all honestly i wouldnt agree to that because if someone else mailed me and offered me a sure meet im not going to turn that down for a off change someone else meet wouldnt turn up"

You'd always be a Plan A!

"Thanks for the feedback. Sounds like clubs do give you better options if someone doesn't turn up. We're just a bit shy of attending any, especially close to home (plus dont think the quality is great in Scotland anyway). We like the stunt cock concept too. Lol. "

Bit harsh on Scotland. Sees a lot of very sexy people around. I may visit a lot but i wish i still lived there.

By *andcCouple  over a year ago

London and Cheshire

This has happened to us. We booked a hotel in London, a good trip from where we live in cheshire, plus the petrol and parking costs.

We didn't have a plan B, but thought we would log-in to FAB and see if we could get someone in London to meet at short notice. We found a great meet, in fact one of the best meets we have had.

If your looking for single guys, we have found that there are loads who will meet at the last minute and that is now our plan B

When we said quality was poor in Scotland we didn't mean the people we meant the clubs There seem to be more and better clubs in England if you believe the reviews.

"When we said quality was poor in Scotland we didn't mean the people we meant the clubs There seem to be more and better clubs in England if you believe the reviews. "

Ah. Never been. I just stick to hotel rooms on my lonesome. Might have to change for next time.

» Add a new message to this topic