FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How young is too young??

How young is too young??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We prefer a little older and obviously each to their own but people that are just 20 or 21/2 just seems a little young to be swinging or is that just our Naivity?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My journey of sexual exploration started when I was in my mid teens

By the time I was 20, there wasn't much (I thought) I hadn't tried.

Had the net been available at that time, I'm sure I'd have considered a site like this in my early 20's too.

So if it is part of their sexual exploration / experience, let em get on with it.

That said, I do prefer to meet people over 25 because they are a little more self aware and sure of what they want.

If someone younger approached me though, say late teens or early 20's and an attraction was there, the age thing would not be a barrier.

we have teenage kids,so anyone nr that age would be a no no for us

"We prefer a little older and obviously each to their own but people that are just 20 or 21/2 just seems a little young to be swinging or is that just our Naivity?"

age is but a number and i have seen younger on this and other sites - but hey ho its whatever floats thier boat lol

By *winging In The RainMan  over a year ago

St Helens / Liverpool

"So if it is part of their sexual exploration / experience, let em get on with it.

"

That's pretty much why I'm on here. I was inexperienced until this year and the site has let me meet up with people and try things that I haven't done before!

I understand why some singles / couples aren't looking for younger people though, whether they think that we will be immature or unreliable etc, even if that isn't always true

We love young guys

By *aldybiMan  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Attraction is a fickle thing

I find that I need some kind of mental connection these days. Sharing something other than just species, know what I'm saying?

Similar tastes in music, food, or comedy helps, "clicking" conversationally is important, maybe more now than straight physical attraction.

It's not easy to find that kind of connection when a 25 year age-gap sits between you...

'course, they might just be hot and horny as hell!

"we have teenage kids,so anyone nr that age would be a no no for us"

i think that is definately a factor and i did consider in my response that my position may differ from others around my age due to the absence of kids

age is a state of mind, we have 30 - 58 age our age limitations on here but we have met and played with younger than that at a party where everyone was mentally up for the event, so who knows till you meet them

By *eicsbimaleMan  over a year ago

loughborough

Half your age +7years is considered a sensible way to sort out the age range... but i am greedy so ignor that lol

I'm 20 and hub is 24 yes were young but don't knock it till you try it ! we have met people old enough to be our parents BUT at the end of the day your having fun xx

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

True what bussy said... if the net had been available like this in the late 80s I know I'd have been doing it from my late teens up.

It's easier to hide a website in your bedroom than a contact mag too... lol

Wolf

"I'm 20 and hub is 24 yes were young but don't knock it till you try it ! we have met people old enough to be our parents BUT at the end of the day your having fun xx"

quite agree

Personally 18-20 is maybe a bit too young but I've no objection to them being here nor doing whatever they want to do but I wouldn't play with anyone that young or much below my minimum age and that includes at clubs/parties, prefer my own age group

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

If a younger guy wants to play with me then I'm all for it.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"If a younger guy wants to play with me then I'm all for it."

hmmm what month were you born?

we have noticed on here a few married couples where the age gap is 25+ in there own marriage so who's going to say thats wrong, deff not us, do you say no if the elder of the couple are your age and want to meet you and the younger member is also up for the meet

"We prefer a little older and obviously each to their own but people that are just 20 or 21/2 just seems a little young to be swinging or is that just our Naivity?"

Why is that too young to swing? me and my partner started swinging when i was 21, and before i met him i had had several 3 and more sums, i just didnt know that being sexually liberated and sharing your partner/s was called swinging. then when i got with my partner i asked if he wanted a 3way with another woman (as i couldn't live without the touch of another woman) he said yes, why don't we try a swinging site, so i read up on it realised thats what i had basically been doing since i had my first 3sum at 16. so to me it was fairly natural, and to find a social side where there were lots of people all doing the same thing seemed great!

It makes me sad that people feel that you have to be older to be sexually liberated and to be able to share yourself and open up your relationship to others.

I think as long as your being sensible, safe and considerate and not acting like a completely immature idiot ( which can apply to people of all ages) then there is nothing wrong with enjoying a healthy open lifestyle!

"If a younger guy wants to play with me then I'm all for it.

hmmm what month were you born?"

May

"we have noticed on here a few married couples where the age gap is 25+ in there own marriage so who's going to say thats wrong, deff not us, do you say no if the elder of the couple are your age and want to meet you and the younger member is also up for the meet"

We have had lots of people say they wont meet us because i am too young but mark is ok.

In Your Bush

May "

I'm younger

May

I'm younger "

Excellent. Now you just need to move nearer to me.

after reading this thread (a good one for once) we may have to alter our age limitations range to allow younger couples to get in touch, we have been let down by younger couples in the past thats why we put it on but saying that the same has applied to people of our own age groupe

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'm open, and assess the overall person/package, including personality and interests. It's good to experiment at an earlier age, if you're ready for.

We're all so different, and I totally get my friends and others who don't like someone who's much younger than they are. Something for everyone here.

In Your Bush

May

I'm younger

Excellent. Now you just need to move nearer to me. "

Haha I'm a man I can only consider one thing at a time

You just gotta try it, and you might just like it. Not all young ones are immature or inexperienced to not know what they are doing.

But, i do agree that there has to be some chemistry. I like a person who i can have a conversation with and just chat bollocks with them. Be able to talk about anything. Im more comfortable with such people, rather than those awkward silences mid conversation where you think, 'nah, its not going to happen' lol.

everyone has their own preference, so it comes down to respecting each others wishes i guess.

Mind you, if a more experienced or mature women asks me for a meet, im up for it. For some reason, i always have more chemistry with the 'mature' women. Maybe because they are more laid and go with the flow.

I can chat for the whole of bloody england, think id shut up now lol

"after reading this thread (a good one for once) we may have to alter our age limitations range to allow younger couples to get in touch, we have been let down by younger couples in the past thats why we put it on but saying that the same has applied to people of our own age groupe"

Go for it !

I don't think under 25 is to young. I used to have no one that age due to my son being almost 21. However one day we met a nice young guy and it was great.

My daughter is on here and her age isn't hampering her. She has more issues when they realise who her mother is.

She has been asked why she isn't out pulling normally and her simple answer is that it's safer at a swing club than a normal club and less expectations from males to get anything.

Cali

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

nothing wrong with that , at least she is safe and meeting nice people

"nothing wrong with that , at least she is safe and meeting nice people "

Thing is she gets talked about for Being young and first few visits some people wouldn't talk to her.

I think if these sites had been around in my younger days I'd have been using them. I just thought that I was the only person that wanted what I now love.

Cali

I tend to prefer guys in their 30's and 40's.

Ultimately it comes down to whether the person appeals to me but I always consider under 25's particularly carefully. I know it's "just sex" and I'm not looking for a life partner but I still tend to prefer people with some life experience.

By *hynottsCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

We will not meet any one same age as our kid but been very close

By *hsofriskypair13Couple  over a year ago

Swindon

We find meeting couples older than us hard Matt we have a fetish for older couples but trying to find a couple (genuine) is hard x

I had my first 3some with a couple when I was 16. I was pretty mature and confident for my age and knew that was what I wanted after having experimented with sex. Sure there are some younger people who aren't mature enough to handle that kind of a situation but I think you could suss that out pretty easily!

"We will not meet any one same age as our kid but been very close"

Same here....my son is 20....and wouldnt dream of meeting up with a guy that age....over 30's for us only!

By *hynottsCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

"We will not meet any one same age as our kid but been very close

Same here....my son is 20....and wouldnt dream of meeting up with a guy that age....over 30's for us only!"

our girl is 27 youngest we meet is 31

The lowest id go is 20 anything younger and i think i wouldnt be into it well in said that ive seen some hot 18year olds lol

Young guys dont really do it for me, i dont mean to be rude but they just dont have the expierence i like, i played with a 19 year old a couple of years back and he was just all stamina and thats it really, i felt like i was doing all the work so far as taking lead, moving possitions, suggest other things, he would have been happy to just get on and pump away in that possition all night, and ive play with a few young ones like that in the past and tho im not sub i do like sexually assertive men and young lads just don't possess that quality

But as far as being to young to be on here, no i dont think that they just not for me

By *4FantasyCouple  over a year ago

Spalding

We generally like to play in our own age range with a few years either side. We have made exceptions though after speaking to people in real life and chemistry being there.

Age is generally just a number but it depends on how old you are and that can effect how you see other people as.

EG.. If you are 25 then 21 years is nothing.

If you are 55 then 21 years old may seem way young. So it is all down to perspective.

Kazxx

"

We generally like to play in our own age range with a few years either side. We have made exceptions though after speaking to people in real life and chemistry being there.

Age is generally just a number but it depends on how old you are and that can effect how you see other people as.

If you are 55 then 21 years old may seem way young. So it is all down to perspective.

Kazxx"

My sentiments exactly......anyway.....the younger lads are only out for themselves....trying to get another milf on their belt......give me an older experienced man anyday.....at least you know you wont go home disappointed!!

"

Kazxx

My sentiments exactly......anyway.....the younger lads are only out for themselves....trying to get another milf on their belt......give me an older experienced man anyday.....at least you know you wont go home disappointed!!"

i wouldnt agree that. I can speak for myself, im not here to please myself. I love satisfying others, fulfilling their desires and fantasies. To know that i can turn them on, and im fulfilling their wishes turns me on like mad.

I love turning someone else on, that drives me crazy. But, again, i can speak for myself.

Why is the assumption that age brings knowledge? I've met couples that have only ever had sex in 3 positions with 1-2 partners but are twice my age..... I've had the too young, too many tattoos, partners too old, too slim and just recently too pretty. It's all down to preference but since I've been into bdsm and swinging since I was 19 I'd say I've got a few years on some of the older couples on here. Me and my other half have been together for 5 years and we enjoy it yet we still get nasty looks and snide remarks when we go to clubs. Only judge those you'd be happy to be judged by If they are legal and it's safe and sain then why not

"Why is the assumption that age brings knowledge? I've met couples that have only ever had sex in 3 positions with 1-2 partners but are twice my age..... I've had the too young, too many tattoos, partners too old, too slim and just recently too pretty. It's all down to preference but since I've been into bdsm and swinging since I was 19 I'd say I've got a few years on some of the older couples on here. Me and my other half have been together for 5 years and we enjoy it yet we still get nasty looks and snide remarks when we go to clubs. Only judge those you'd be happy to be judged by If they are legal and it's safe and sain then why not "

(love your profile by the way)

"

Kazxx

My sentiments exactly......anyway.....the younger lads are only out for themselves....trying to get another milf on their belt......give me an older experienced man anyday.....at least you know you wont go home disappointed!!

i wouldnt agree that. I can speak for myself, im not here to please myself. I love satisfying others, fulfilling their desires and fantasies. To know that i can turn them on, and im fulfilling their wishes turns me on like mad.

I love turning someone else on, that drives me crazy. But, again, i can speak for myself."

I agree with KaznPaul, at 51 I've have no desire to meet anyone in the 20's age group or younger, experience and knowledge don't come into it, its the age difference that does. As to the milf bit, I suspect that quite a few on here that haven't been with an older woman are really only looking for a notch on the bed post and just want to try it for the experience, nothing more

The cynic in me ignores the profiles from the 19/20 year old girls on here as I'm sure the majority are just blokes looking for filthy chat to chug too!

But as I get older (I'm 38) I tend to be still most attracted to those round my age. A girl in her early 20s may be great looking but not really what I'm looking for.

That said, I'm a male - we'd shag anything given half a chance!

By *rs kemeaCouple  over a year ago

angus

I'm not against younger guys - my last bf before Mr K was 5 years younger than me. I know that doesn't seem much in the grand scheme of things but I've been with Mr K for 6 years now and there was a gap between them and we were together for a few years. I'll let you do your own maths.

I do have a limit of how much younger I'll meet. For me it's mostly because I'm sub and I find I can't be submissive to someone too much younger than me. I'm sure there would be exceptions to this rule but I'd never know unless I met them face to face.

I do find younger guys attractive, Tom Daley and Taylor Lautner are just yummy, but I don't think I could play with either of them if the opportunity arose.

Half your age plus seven.

Yes, it really is. Swinging is not only the reserve of the more mature, its open to all ages and with the internet playing a much more prevalent part in most peoples lives, its inevitable that the 'younger' folk are going to come across sites like Fab and want to join in.

I'm not sure there is anything about a particular age that qualifies you to be a swinger or not, maybe that view is outdated and should be confined to the rose-tinted past where it was middle-aged couples throwing their BMW and Mercedes keys in a bowl and going upstairs with whosever keys they pulled out.

If someone younger comes across a site like this out of the blue, they're going to see a lot of people having a lot of sex and want to join in. And so they should.

i'd (m)love a 20+ year old to want to play with me but seriously, they would need a white stick and a labrador with them.

im under no illustions that my days of fun with people in their 20's are long over

"i'd (m)love a 20+ year old to want to play with me but seriously, they would need a white stick and a labrador with them.

im under no illustions that my days of fun with people in their 20's are long over

"

why so ?

i must admit i do get more attention from people in their 30's and 40's these days, but there are still noteable exceptions

the two people i see most off here are 23 & 27, so don't write yourself off just yet old timer

"we have noticed on here a few married couples where the age gap is 25+ in there own marriage so who's going to say thats wrong, deff not us, do you say no if the elder of the couple are your age and want to meet you and the younger member is also up for the meet"

Well said!

Really don't think age matters, its all about 'connection' ... there is a 21 year age gap between me and Sam which causes no issues at all, hot sex is hot sex whatever the age

By *unover40Couple  over a year ago

yeovil

"If a younger guy wants to play with me then I'm all for it."

I'll second that

I am surprised at how young some people on here are but if you want to explore and try things go for it. We personally wouldn't go with anyone young enough that we could have given

birth to just our opinion x

since adding a few comments of our own on this forum we have altered our age limitations and have had some very sexy looking couples look at us (just hope they wern't having tea at the time, puke & gravy don't mix) we have even become friends with the couple from hull with a view to meeting, so f**k it if were gonna be a notch on someones bedpost at least let it be put on with a smile, i know we will be going out with a smile on our faces

Yes I would say no I'm not interested, let's face it if I'm going to meet a couple, they both need to be in my preferred age group as I'm not going to play with one half of a couple

"we have noticed on here a few married couples where the age gap is 25+ in there own marriage so who's going to say thats wrong, deff not us, do you say no if the elder of the couple are your age and want to meet you and the younger member is also up for the meet

Yes I would say no I'm not interested, let's face it if I'm going to meet a couple, they both need to be in my preferred age group as I'm not going to play with one half of a couple"

you being single i can quite understand that and think i would agree, soz the comment was ment for couples

yes we do...all couples come as a package the same as we do-it has to be a fit for all of us or not at all...

"we have noticed on here a few married couples where the age gap is 25+ in there own marriage so who's going to say thats wrong, deff not us, do you say no if the elder of the couple are your age and want to meet you and the younger member is also up for the meet

yes we do...all couples come as a package the same as we do-it has to be a fit for all of us or not at all..."

We are separated bu a good few years, its not a problem for us but does cause me, (old git)to pause when wenty somethings message us, jill not so much, however anything under 25 she draws line at, lol

no its not too young, but people have age ranges,

your probs what people your own age are looking for, but people within 10 years of your parents age are probs going to be put off as they think your old enough to be my daugheter/son, but then you guys may think your old enough to be my dad!

so when people say you have to be certain age for swinging, that bollocks, you just gotta be older to swing with the older people usually! i think the 30s is a perfect age i find, still young enough for the young ones and old enough for some of the older ones, but even some are to old for me or im too young for them! just peoples preferences, not the rules of swinging!

espiecally if your in a couple, people tend to put the age thing to younger men as some arnt mature enough to be disgreet or behave how people expect or they are percived as being like that so dont get the chance

we were all young once so the age to start swinging doesn't come into it in my opinion, the next bit is said tongue in cheek teach the kids to behave and play well with their elders so that they grow up to appreciate the finer things in life

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

I know the age of consent is 16 - but I wouldn't go younger than 18.

I also would add a proviso that I would have to have confidence that they had the ability to make independent decisions about their wishes.

Subject to those conditions and assuming there was attraction between us - I would have no problems with anyone of that age.

"I know the age of consent is 16 - but I wouldn't go younger than 18.

I also would add a proviso that I would have to have confidence that they had the ability to make independent decisions about their wishes.

Subject to those conditions and assuming there was attraction between us - I would have no problems with anyone of that age."

I had this happen to me. I questioned someone about his age and he produced his ID.

OK, so it cleared my conscience, but it also ruined it for me cos I felt a right old perve for even having to ask and secondly it made him appear 'sweet' and I don't do 'sweet' where blokes are concerned

Yes I would say no I'm not interested, let's face it if I'm going to meet a couple, they both need to be in my preferred age group as I'm not going to play with one half of a couple

you being single i can quite understand that and think i would agree, soz the comment was ment for couples "

Apology not needed

» Add a new message to this topic