FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Any Taxi drivers got kinky stories, how does it happen?

Any Taxi drivers got kinky stories, how does it happen?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’ve always wanted to offer a taxi driver a blowjob or hint I’d be up for sucking his cock but never know how to bring it up to how to get onto the conversation? Just wondering If there’s any taxi drivers with kinky stories or suggestions about your best experiences

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

Well we were on the other end. Stayed in York in 2019 and had a taxi driver message us on here saying did we want a free ride while we played in the back.

We took him up on the offer....he picked us up and we got in the back. Straight away Char got naked and I made a cumn a few times while he drove us around. We then agreed that he could take us to somewhere quiet, and Char got in the front with him and gave him a BJ while I tried to watch from the back.

Lovely guy, he was

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Well we were on the other end. Stayed in York in 2019 and had a taxi driver message us on here saying did we want a free ride while we played in the back.

We took him up on the offer....he picked us up and we got in the back. Straight away Char got naked and I made a cumn a few times while he drove us around. We then agreed that he could take us to somewhere quiet, and Char got in the front with him and gave him a BJ while I tried to watch from the

Lovely guy, he was "

Hey that’s a great story, fine work

By *ristol_couple2009Couple  over a year ago

St Andrews

We once got a cab to a Swingers club. After about 20-mins being inside we saw the cabby in the club too. K ended up sucking him off in the dark room and swallowing his load.

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"Hey that’s a great story, fine work "

He gave us a lovely verification as well, but he's since left the site

By *vpamelaTV/TS  over a year ago

kinkville

"I’ve always wanted to offer a taxi driver a blowjob or hint I’d be up for sucking his cock but never know how to bring it up to how to get onto the conversation? Just wondering If there’s any taxi drivers with kinky stories or suggestions about your best experiences "

Were you dressed as Dyson?

By *estrianguyMan  over a year ago

chester

Happened a few time with cpls off here in my cab if anyone in chester and wants vip taxi treatment x

When I was younger got hit on a lot by women ,most times when they have had to much alcohol.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So how would I get to suck them off? Tell them I have no money to pay or something?

"So how would I get to suck them off? Tell them I have no money to pay or something? "

Pay in kind x

"So how would I get to suck them off? Tell them I have no money to pay or something? "

Ask if they accept payment in kind...

Why don't you just ask if they've ever had any fun with their clients?

I’m thinking a career change is on the cards.

"So how would I get to suck them off? Tell them I have no money to pay or something?

Why don't you just ask if they've ever had any fun with their clients? "

I ask this to every taxi driver... not because I want to do anything. I think my BJs are worth more then the £30 fare but I just find it interesting and pretty much all of them have said yes and that it’s mostly older middle aged women or men that offer.

I’m also a bit d*unk when I ask too.

By *ik501Man  over a year ago

withernsea

When I was a taxi driver I fucked a few of my passengers

By *ictoria_1976TV/TS  over a year ago

Newquay

Whilst dressed & out on the town I got a cab from the gay village area of Birmingham back to my hotel. The driver offered me a free trip if we went somewhere quiet en route & I gave him a BJ......

By *ykoCouple  over a year ago

york

Coming back from a social night got a lift back from a taxi driver who was at the social but was not drinking he drove us back to outside our house as a thank you the wife jumped into the front seat and gave him a blow job as a thank you which he enjoyed it was a good job every one in the street was in bed and could not see anything Lol

I prefer it when taxi drivers just drive me home... Wasn't nice being propositioned while alone and on my way home from the pub, to be shown his phone screen with fab on it just before I got out... I reported him,fucking creep!

By *ophie199Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

After a night out hubby and I were getting it on in the taxi, obviously we’re not shy and neither was the driver, we soon pulled over......best taxi ride ever, I wonder if he still has the pics??

By *Cocksucker84Man  over a year ago

newcastle

I wouldn't approach it this way. I've sucked a few drivers. If you're picked up outside a gay club they'll prob ask questions about how the night is going. Tell them you had a good one but you were disappointed because you were looking to score. If they want to know more they'll continue to ask questions I generally find. If he asks questions about you scoring ask him what it's like as a taxi driver, whether it's been busy, what they do when waiting for a job, say it must be fun sometimes. If he seems to only want to talk about the job itself then obvs not interested. If you just ask to suck him rather than pay he'll just think you want let off with the fair rather than it being about you pleasuring him.

By *ubiaWoman  over a year ago

Manchester/ Portugal

I was coming home from a night out with my ex and his friend that liked to share me with. We were in the back of a black cab and they were both touching me. The driver was watching in his mirror and my ex asked him if he wanted me so he pulled over and i gave him a blow job. He was incredibly well hung so my ex asked him if he wanted to come back with us. It was a great night

I used to own a firm - rule one was keep it in your pants !lol if you like them then take her for wine and dine !

By *Cocksucker84Man  over a year ago

newcastle

"I used to own a firm - rule one was keep it in your pants !lol if you like them then take her for wine and dine !"

Haha. I'll guarantee some of them had fun or were hit on especially if they look like you

"Happened a few time with cpls off here in my cab if anyone in chester and wants vip taxi treatment x"

Will have to keep you in mind when townhouse re opens

"Happened a few time with cpls off here in my cab if anyone in chester and wants vip taxi treatment x

Will have to keep you in mind when townhouse re opens "

Same

By *obinho32Man  over a year ago

dublin

In Dublin I picked up a Leeds girl who went crazy for my accent. She hopped from the back seat to the front seat and got bottom half naked, put her feet up on the dashboard and fingered herself while telling me to keep talkin to her.

Then she wanted to suck my cock while I was driving and wanted me to fuck her

By *isstonguetasticjoWoman  over a year ago

widnes

Well i had been out after work one night a good few years ago

Ended up in town

Came out went n got a pizza then waited in the queue for a cab

I jumped in hackney cab on way home was about 4am

Gabbin away with the cabbie driver

Havin a laff

Ate a bit of me pozza n saved the rest to get home

Pulls up ou side mine still gabbin away

Stood by his driver door window down

Nxt thing just started snoggin the face off him

He saod he was only goin for peyrol then headin home

Asked if i wanted to go for a drive with him

Carried on gabbin away

He went for his petrol

Then went for a drive

Nxt thing he goes down a little dark lane pulled over

Thrn jumped in the back of the cab

Nxt thing we were snoggin away

Then i gave him a bj

Nxt thing i was ridin him

Think i soaked his back seat

Then just came n dropped me off home

Wat an unexpected night the end of the day

Was all good fun

By *riendlyStarMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"In Dublin I picked up a Leeds girl who went crazy for my accent. She hopped from the back seat to the front seat and got bottom half naked, put her feet up on the dashboard and fingered herself while telling me to keep talkin to her.

Then she wanted to suck my cock while I was driving and wanted me to fuck her "

Damn I want to be a taxi driver now hahaha

By *ustfortheforumsWoman  over a year ago

no

and now i know there is definitely something wrong with moi

By *obinho32Man  over a year ago

dublin

Another time 2 Swedish girls asked me if I was up for a 3some.

Covid has ruined all the tourism here now unfortunately. But the good times will return

By *inman73Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

I've had fun with a couple of Taxi drivers, one on way home after he picked me and hubby from a Swingers club, and on a night out my £30 ride turned into a free ride if I gave him my number and called him at the end of my night, he made me call him before I left the cab to make sure he had my number, and I did call him later, I left town at 1am and got home at 4am

By *erlinhgvMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Not a driver but fucked an ex in back of a mini cab on way home from a club

By *eekin NSAMan  over a year ago

Ireland /Kilkenny areas

Yep been offered a few times As in last woman out the taxi. Saying I am going in to my house now and all on my own would you like to come in and see my bedroom, Had pay in kind payments 3 times one woman came back a few times many years ago. Happy nites

By *iking SoftiesCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

[Removed by poster at 14/07/21 01:05:55]

By *iking SoftiesCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

A little like that but the other way round. We had been to a birthday party that finished early and got a cab back to the hotel. On the way we phoned a swinging club to see if we could get in but couldn't as it was late.

This started a conversation with the driver which ended with us inviting him up to our hotel room for a "coffee" which ended up with him cumming all over L's belly!

fun and spontaneous

» Add a new message to this topic