FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > MSN Messenger

MSN Messenger

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi a couple advised me to use this, i have downloaded it and i find it quite easy to use, shame i only have one contact lol, do any females or couples fancy drooping me the windows live addresses? x thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi a couple advised me to use this, i have downloaded it and i find it quite easy to use, shame i only have one contact lol, do any females or couples fancy drooping me the windows live addresses? x thanks"

yeah yeah pull the other one lol you trying to tell us that at your age you only just found out about the biggest messenger service in world today - lol

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

"Hi a couple advised me to use this, i have downloaded it and i find it quite easy to use, shame i only have one contact lol, do any females or couples fancy drooping me the windows live addresses? x thanks

yeah yeah pull the other one lol you trying to tell us that at your age you only just found out about the biggest messenger service in world today - lol "

Lol..

Actually I have just bought something called a web camera..Im not sure how it works though..do you need to have contacts on skype to make it work?...I would be grateful if there are any ladies between the ages of 40-50, medium build, dark hair, 38 c+ boobs, into dressing up and watersports who could help me get it working..

"Hi a couple advised me to use this, i have downloaded it and i find it quite easy to use, shame i only have one contact lol, do any females or couples fancy drooping me the windows live addresses? x thanks

yeah yeah pull the other one lol you trying to tell us that at your age you only just found out about the biggest messenger service in world today - lol

Lol..

Actually I have just bought something called a web camera..Im not sure how it works though..do you need to have contacts on skype to make it work?...I would be grateful if there are any ladies between the ages of 40-50, medium build, dark hair, 38 c+ boobs, into dressing up and watersports who could help me get it working..

"

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'm in Currys now, and they've got these things called computers, which the lad has turned on for me. If anyone can show me how to use it better, then you can fuck me as well. I'm in city centre now - has anyone else used one before?

"Hi a couple advised me to use this, i have downloaded it and i find it quite easy to use, shame i only have one contact lol, do any females or couples fancy drooping me the windows live addresses? x thanks"

N/A from us, as I am not droopy

Central

Having an msn addy, a phone no or fab profile is not an instant access key to as much sex as you may need.

Sometimes effort and personal connection is needed, especially for single guys.

By *ot - CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

A/S/L?

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

bugger the techy stuff. Can anyone show me how to get sticky doughnut residue off your cock

"bugger the techy stuff. Can anyone show me how to get sticky doughnut residue off your cock"

Suck it off

"bugger the techy stuff. Can anyone show me how to get sticky doughnut residue off your cock"

LMFAO *spits coffee over screen*

dont webcam ur life away..get a shag.

Come here ile help.... No wheres that Cilit Bang

In Your Bush

"bugger the techy stuff. Can anyone show me how to get sticky doughnut residue off your cock

Come here ile help.... No wheres that Cilit Bang "

"bugger the techy stuff. Can anyone show me how to get sticky doughnut residue off your cock

Come here ile help.... No wheres that Cilit Bang

"

"Bang! And the dirt is gone!!"

(And a few layers of skin!!)

Suck it off"

That would be my suggestion too lol

I have just discovered this thing called a cock. Would any women out there like to show me how it works?

In Your Bush

Suck it off

That would be my suggestion too lol"

Next question - can someone show me how to suck my own cock? (I would also like to keep all my own ribs in place)

Suck it off

Next question - can someone show me how to suck my own cock? (I would also like to keep all my own ribs in place)"

1) aquire gardening shears

2) cut off cock

3) put cock in mouth.

In Your Bush

Suck it off

Next question - can someone show me how to suck my own cock? (I would also like to keep all my own ribs in place)

1) aquire gardening shears

2) cut off cock

3) put cock in mouth.

"

think you may have stumbled into the wrong site Jenni. extremeperversions.com is next door. Take a doughnut with you, they may not let you out

Central

"

Next question - can someone show me how to suck my own cock? (I would also like to keep all my own ribs in place)"

Depending on your body shape, cock size etc, it's something that's achievable by many.

Work up to it, and don't force yourself, as you may harm your back etc. There are a few positions to do it in -

sitting, with head going down

on your back, legs over your head etc.

As with something like yoga, your flexibility can be vastly increased with regular exercising. Don't expect to be deep throating yourself on day 1, unless you are incredibly lucky or already a contortionist.

Progressively you will be able to get more of your cock in your mouth. My gut feel is that a month would get you to cock sucking novice level. For anyone who is obese, I'd recommend losing a little weight first.

Always gentle warm ups, and cool downs too. Perhaps have a friend / partner with you, to give massage etc.

» Add a new message to this topic