FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Abusive messages

Abusive messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone had any really horrid messages from people on here? iv had a few today 1 because im not bi and wouldnt shag her fella and another because i said no to a lass who was 7 months pregnant! Maybe i should stop being picky

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah i get them, always off people i turn down, the male ego is so fragile

You got a reply? From a female?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Block and report if abusive

"You got a reply? From a female? "

omfg sound the someone got a message from a female alarm!

Wolf

Forum Mod

Sit down Ron ill get the fan on you if you're feeling a bit faint

Any abuse is frankly shocking. Report, block and ban

"Any abuse is frankly shocking. Report, block and ban"

oh i did. Just think its harsh i was polite when i said no but still got a load of abuse calling me fat etc etc

"Any abuse is frankly shocking. Report, block and ban

oh i did. Just think its harsh i was polite when i said no but still got a load of abuse calling me fat etc etc"

nooooooooooooo never block abusive people, their messages give you something to giggle at when your feeling down

Forum Mod

oh i did. Just think its harsh i was polite when i said no but still got a load of abuse calling me fat etc etc"

thats not fair you did the right thing in reporting them

"You got a reply? From a female?

Sit down Ron ill get the fan on you if you're feeling a bit faint "

Its a reply! Some would die for a reply on here even if its do ya fancy a bum? I wouldn't before anyone gets any ideas but hey rejoice in getting a reply I say no matter how rude

"Anyone had any really horrid messages from people on here? iv had a few today 1 because im not bi and wouldnt shag her fella and another because i said no to a lass who was 7 months pregnant! Maybe i should stop being picky "

It's your own fault. It states on your profile that you are straight, which clearly means you are bi. Also there is no mention of not wanting to fuck anyone 7 months pregnant.

Oh and stop flaunting the fact that people mail you. You'll be making all the other single males jealous!

Hope you have more luck tomorrow. Nasty messages are crap. x

oh i did. Just think its harsh i was polite when i said no but still got a load of abuse calling me fat etc etc

nooooooooooooo never block abusive people, their messages give you something to giggle at when your feeling down "

And I thought you liked receiving naughty messages...pfft

ive had a few from gay men ,

its mainly people you are not interested in ..

ive sent one or two firey messages too to stuckup people..

but its best to be nice on here if only everyone was nice natured ..

Report and block, that's what I do.

Don't get many though as I am not searchable.

"Anyone had any really horrid messages from people on here? iv had a few today 1 because im not bi and wouldnt shag her fella and another because i said no to a lass who was 7 months pregnant! Maybe i should stop being picky

It's your own fault. It states on your profile that you are straight, which clearly means you are bi. Also there is no mention of not wanting to fuck anyone 7 months pregnant.

Oh and stop flaunting the fact that people mail you. You'll be making all the other single males jealous!

Hope you have more luck tomorrow. Nasty messages are crap. x"

ha ha well at least you cheered me up

By *ittle-Miss-MuffetCouple  over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

Only once have we had a really abusive message. A few months ago, right out of the blue we had a message from a single guy, fairly local to us, that we were fakes and he was fed up of the likes of us. Keep in mind we had never had any contact whatsoever with this person.. normally we would just ignore but curiosity got the better of us, we replied and we got some bizarre foul rant about how we could have paid for our validations, called us loads of names. We did block at that point and report, but have to admit, did keep us entertained (and bemused?!) for a while.

Guessing we'd probably been turned down or come across one single bi "fem" too many.

"Only once have we had a really abusive message. A few months ago, right out of the blue we had a message from a single guy, fairly local to us, that we were fakes and he was fed up of the likes of us. Keep in mind we had never had any contact whatsoever with this person.. normally we would just ignore but curiosity got the better of us, we replied and we got some bizarre foul rant about how we could have paid for our validations, called us loads of names. We did block at that point and report, but have to admit, did keep us entertained (and bemused?!) for a while.

Guessing we'd probably been turned down or come across one single bi "fem" too many."

Its very odd like they think by being complete dickheads im going to say yes of course my cock is yours ha ha

Said it before, will say it again....absolutely no excuse for abusive behaviour, none. Report to admin and let them sort it out.

Its idiots like this that put people off. Makes me fume.........grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Definitely as others have said report, block and ignore..

Only had a couple of rants from others, couples & single guys...out of nowhere..

Keyboard warriors!

"Definitely as others have said report, block and ignore..

Only had a couple of rants from others, couples & single guys...out of nowhere..

Keyboard warriors!

"

maybe my profile needs updating to will shag anything then i cant offend lol

Keyboard warriors!

maybe my profile needs updating to will shag anything then i cant offend lol"

Nope it is your profile and who you choose to have fun with, just take it with a pinch of salt, plenty of decent people on here.

Keyboard warriors!

Nope it is your profile and who you choose to have fun with, just take it with a pinch of salt, plenty of decent people on here. "

Keyboard warriors!

Nope it is your profile and who you choose to have fun with, just take it with a pinch of salt, plenty of decent people on here.

"

Hello Sindy! Didn't see you there xx

Keyboard warriors!

Hello Sindy! Didn't see you there xx"

didnt see me???? what, with the size of my arse????????

Do guys bother to report childish messages? I would block and delete as I couldn't be bothered

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

"Said it before, will say it again....absolutely no excuse for abusive behaviour, none. Report to admin and let them sort it out.

Its idiots like this that put people off. Makes me fume.........grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr "

+1

Or even just block n delete.

There are one or knob heads who like to be nasty.

Just ignore and move on

We have had an abusive message in the past. It was passed on to friends of the person we had blocked and they had been told lies. But, they passed on the message regardless and are as guilty as the offender. Our offence was that we did not have the time to go and see him again. I reported this to admin and requested they inform us what happened. We have had no response from our two enquires. The only thing we can tell you is that one profile never appears to us and the main offender we have blocked but we do know that the couple who passed on the message is still on fab.

I would take any kind of message back

nooooooooooooo never block abusive people, their messages give you something to giggle at when your feeling down "

And they always message again after a few weeks being nice!

By *wencatWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

oh dear u sound like us women never reply I do then yes because I won't meet it gets abusive some people don't get it do they

Fat sure they were looking at your profile? Glad you reported them

"We have had an abusive message in the past. It was passed on to friends of the person we had blocked and they had been told lies. But, they passed on the message regardless and are as guilty as the offender. Our offence was that we did not have the time to go and see him again. I reported this to admin and requested they inform us what happened. We have had no response from our two enquires. The only thing we can tell you is that one profile never appears to us and the main offender we have blocked but we do know that the couple who passed on the message is still on fab."

Admin don't tell you what happened as they don't have time

Fat sure they were looking at your profile? Glad you reported them "

Ha ha thanks i would say im just right

"Block and report if abusive"

Haha good one

i have had a few abusive messages of late of people with new profiles then i delete they just start a new profile

so changed my filters and hey presto that put a stop to them

I just had someone message us and say that I am God..I asked why, curiosity always kills the cat, he said I am more of an influence on him than God I am not sure if that counts as abuse

Keyboard warriors!

Hello Sindy! Didn't see you there xx

didnt see me???? what, with the size of my arse???????? "

Aww

"I just had someone message us and say that I am God..I asked why, curiosity always kills the cat, he said I am more of an influence on him than God I am not sure if that counts as abuse "

ive got to the point now i just say no thanks and if they ask why i delete the message, put something in private notes so i remember i said no x

"I just had someone message us and say that I am God..I asked why, curiosity always kills the cat, he said I am more of an influence on him than God I am not sure if that counts as abuse "

i would put that down to the warm weather

"I just had someone message us and say that I am God..I asked why, curiosity always kills the cat, he said I am more of an influence on him than God I am not sure if that counts as abuse

ive got to the point now i just say no thanks and if they ask why i delete the message, put something in private notes so i remember i said no x

"

Yeah said worshipper has been sent packing lol xx

we don't get messages abusive or nice ones so have no opinion on this topic lol

"we don't get messages abusive or nice ones so have no opinion on this topic lol "

"we don't get messages abusive or nice ones so have no opinion on this topic lol "

iv just sent you a nice one seeing as its sunday

my favourites are people who contact us without reading profile you politely turn then down and they issue tirade of abuse at you another couple sent us face pics asked for ours then told us we were too ugly they of course were adonis and aphrodite

By *iavolo rossoMan  over a year ago

Manchester

A single male has received an unsolicited message from a single female on Fabswingers???? What next? Money trees and Santa Claus do actually exist

"Anyone had any really horrid messages from people on here? iv had a few today 1 because im not bi and wouldnt shag her fella and another because i said no to a lass who was 7 months pregnant! Maybe i should stop being picky "

block and report abusive crap not needed on site - good luck

yes we get guys who are very rude i had one who called me a fat slag and all because i said no thank you good luck we email every one if its a yes or no i reported and blocked they took him off the site i couldnt belive how some men can say such a thing

morning guys, think everyone at some point on fabs has had some abusive messages, we had a one they other week, a guy messaged us, and to be honest he was very polite and friendly, but with out been rude, we sent a polite thanks but no thanks message . in the past when we have sent the same message to other guys theyve reply with a thanks for letting them know. but this certain guy, went on to reply with a "cheeky ugly twats" then blocked us. single guys on here to get a bad rep, because of guys like this. its just a shame, that the idiots on here cant take rejection. makes em wonder why there really single lol

but with all the will in the world you cant let it spoil your fun..thats what fabs is all about

By *uzi BCouple  over a year ago

SPAIN

ive never had one must be doing something wrong lol

» Add a new message to this topic