FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > First time club worries.

First time club worries.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,

I have been invited to a swingers club in a few weeks I have never been to one but I know from reading on here what the general rules are... However I have a few worries and wondered if anyone can help. This is genuine.

If I am sat in a towel just chatting to a woman not touching yet or anything she may not even want me but I get a hard on which is obviously difficult to conceal will she take offence or is this normal?

Secondly when I cum is it etiquette to clean her up if it's on her body/face or do I just leave her with it?

Just don't want to appear rude and these are the things you can't ask in the club without feeling stupid!

Thanks guys. X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Oh yes if there is any tips you can give me this would be appreciated

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well from a guys point of view as we are regulars at infusion, women are used to guys in aroused state and WON'T notice as much you do. (allegedly) as for cumming on her well shows some respect in cleaning up and that's the most important rule in any club be respectful and u won't go far wrong

"Well from a guys point of view as we are regulars at infusion, women are used to guys in aroused state and WON'T notice as much you do. (allegedly) as for cumming on her well shows some respect in cleaning up and that's the most important rule in any club be respectful and u won't go far wrong"

Thanks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The worst thing for us is when single guys come over cocky like they can do something the partner/ husband can't. If that makes sense? Remember the guy is allowing u to be with his wife out of want not need

By *njamesMan  over a year ago

Swindon

Be yourself, It's hard not to get aroused when in this situation, everyone will understand.

If anyone comes over with a cocky attitude, tell them to do one.

With regards to the cleaning up, yes you must get involved, you created the mess...

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

The simplest rule is be yourself, chat to people and don't behave like a cocky jerk.

With regards to your specific comments: If you get hard in a club, the lady will notice, and if she's interested she'll let you know, and if she's not then as you would do if you got aroused in a night club etc, you carry on untill the arousal ceases...

The thing about cumming over someone, well I guess first off be sure they want that to happen, not all ladies/couples do and as for cleaning up most will appreciatte some help, but you'll be surprised how many prefer to clean up themselves or have thier partner do it, or simply don't want to clean up at that stage, like everything it varies from one person/couple to the next.

Otherwise have fun

» Add a new message to this topic