FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Toys and who can use them

Toys and who can use them

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ladies this is more for you. Would you let your partner use your toys on another women?

Would the answer be different if you where in the room or especially when they are playing solo.

Perhaps I am being silly but I hate the idea of my toys being used on someone else regardless of being there or not. Having said that I would feel uncomfortable having someone else's being used on me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Totally agree my toys are for me and my guy to play with not for sharing with anyone else x

Shared toy box. Personal toy box. Thorough cleaning of both. Job done.

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

I don't mind wolf sharing my toys with someone else, so long as I can play too, I have also used my toys on another woman, and vice versa, all thoroughly cleaned before and after tho

Devil

seems strange that you would be happy to share your partners cock with another woman but not your toys!!!

each to their own though

By *acciWoman  over a year ago

leeds

I have shared my toys with another women,but i put a condom on them. I know might think its silly,but if you put one on a cock why not on toys

"I have shared my toys with another women,but i put a condom on them. I know might think its silly,but if you put one on a cock why not on toys"

I have had toys that i have had while with a partner, but they both took em with them when we left lol..

I have some toys i use on myself and any playmate can play with them.. I tend ti use a condom on them anyway as makes cleaning easier.

If they like to use them on themselves, then thats not a problem if in a condom..

» Add a new message to this topic