FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Swingers can still be picky

Swingers can still be picky

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ovelybum OP   Couple  over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

Why is it that just because you are a swinger people get angry because when you turn some down. Some do not understand that we sleep with who we want to and will pass up on those we are not attracted to. It's good to be polite but some don't take the hint and begin to act stupid, does this happen to anyone else?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yeah i get it offen

only yesterday a guy mailed me and i sent him a message back saying thanks for the message but he wasnt what i was looking for and he replyed saying...hes not that desparate anyway, and thats one of the more polte come back lol

had one guy tell me i was nothing but a two bit used whore who should be greateful of his offer and i couldnmt do any better

Good God, didn't you read the site rules?

And I quote:

Paragraph 16, section xxiii, clause ab-1

As a swinger you are now duty bound to have sex (henceforth known as play) with any man, woman, dwarf, animal, vegtable or mineral that takes the slightest interest in you. You shall be ready to play at the drop of a hat, the following reasons are not considered valid excuses: death or illness of family member/pet/little old lady down the road, school plays, that time of the month.

The penalty for not following these rules is to forever more be branded as a timewaster and a fake.

By *damandeve4funCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Fortunately, all the guys who have messaged us so far have been respectful when we have said that we are mainly looking for couples. We always say we will keep them in mind if we are seeking a single guy. That keeps them happy and is actually true - as we have added any we like the look and sound to our hotlist in case we do want a single guy.

Most couples have also been fairly understanding of our situation - shifts mean we are not always on days off from work together and therefore the times when we can actually meet are limited at the moment.

However, we've noticed that some couples have stopped messaging us suggesting meetings as they have maybe got fed up waiting for us to be free at the rights times! Understandable in a way

PMSL@Jennie reply

Serious response is tell them to go fuck themselves - but bare in mind vast majority on here think everyone is fair game for sex and the art of conversation and actually liking someone does not figure in there books - be happy and ignor them i say

By *xscotMan  over a year ago

Kingston

These are the people who do not have two brain cells to rub together and think they are gods gift to the opposite sex.

Sex is just not the physical side - the pleasure is so much enhanced when there is conversation and mutual respect and dare I say it - fun involved

...i think its safe to say those guys are chancers out for an easy lay rather than swingers who know what swinging means! Pity we dont have the emoticons WHATEVA MINGA to go with the lol

Someone only the other day on here was calling us timewasters because we have been to clubs, parties and meets and often not played with anyone else!

It is our choice and we have to want to. Lots out there who will shag ANYTHING.

Some people think that because you're on a sex site you should be "giving it up"

At least here you don't HAVE to pay ...

But on other sites where you do pay thn some men think it's a guarantee that they'll be getting sex from whoever they wink at ....

** giggles @ jenni Xx

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"yeah i get it offen

only yesterday a guy mailed me and i sent him a message back saying thanks for the message but he wasnt what i was looking for and he replyed saying...hes not that desparate anyway, and thats one of the more polte come back lol

had one guy tell me i was nothing but a two bit used whore who should be greateful of his offer and i couldnmt do any better "

I know exactly where you are coming from - you get guys complaining on here that they dont get replies....but when I do reply with a polite "thanks but youre not what Im looking for" type of message, I get crap back of them! Cant win!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I know... who would have thought it...

just because we are swingers like to have sex, it doesn't mean we have to have sex with anyone now......

I think that is the key thing that some people miss.... they assume that knickers/thongs should be instantly dropped if you are with 5 ft of another swinger....

"Good God, didn't you read the site rules?

And I quote:

As a swinger you are now duty bound to have sex (henceforth known as play) with any man, woman, dwarf, animal, vegtable or mineral that takes the slightest interest in you. You shall be ready to play at the drop of a hat, the following reasons are not considered valid excuses: death or illness of family member/pet/little old lady down the road, school plays, that time of the month.

The penalty for not following these rules is to forever more be branded as a timewaster and a fake."

Best reply ever hun , fantastic just spat my tea out laughing lol

And I quote:

The penalty for not following these rules is to forever more be branded as a timewaster and a fake."

That is soooo funny!

I got messaged last week by a guy who looked like a hobo

He said he was looking for some fun and could come pick me up within the hour.

I messaged IMMEDIATELY back with a polite no thanks and wished him luck. A minute later he replied with "oh that was ages ago I sent you that message, Ive had lots yes's since then who to be honest I prefer to you anyway"

Im so glad!

And I quote:

That's an ideal first message!

Luckily enough in two and a half years I've only had 2 rude come backs when I have politely turned someone down but one of those was really vile, admin disposed of him in no time when it was reported

"I know... who would have thought it...

just because we are swingers like to have sex, it doesn't mean we have to have sex with anyone now......

I think that is the key thing that some people miss.... they assume that knickers/thongs should be instantly dropped if you are with 5 ft of another swinger...."

Our sentiments exactly

And I quote:

The penalty for not following these rules is to forever more be branded as a timewaster and a fake.

Best reply ever hun , fantastic just spat my tea out laughing lol "

Hope its the only thing you spit out lol

"yeah i get it offen

had one guy tell me i was nothing but a two bit used whore who should be greateful of his offer and i couldnmt do any better "

if it was me i'd honestly just wind them up, and say something like, you know what your right this is the best offer ive had, can you come around right now? then see how they change their tune then block them or wind them up more haha

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

not had any abuse, one guy got arsey when we replied 'we politely said no ty and good luck 4 months ago when you initially contacted us..that's still the case ty'

he then blustered no i never did and was just wanting to empty my sack anyway..

then blocked us lol..

could'nt sleep for ages with worrying tbh..

we have actually met a polite guy at a later date who we initially could'nt meet..

attitude and a bit of mutual respect goes a long way..

i know what you mean about people not taking the hint.

i have to keep blocking people.

i met one man a couple of times.

i told him i dont want to see him again

but he still keeps calling me and asking me if i want to see him.

"Why is it that just because you are a swinger people get angry because when you turn some down. Some do not understand that we sleep with who we want to and will pass up on those we are not attracted to. It's good to be polite but some don't take the hint and begin to act stupid, does this happen to anyone else? "

I really think some people think just because they mail you you will automatically want to fuck them. We don't send many no thanks messages back now because it opens a whole can of worms about why not.

"Why is it that just because you are a swinger people get angry because when you turn some down. Some do not understand that we sleep with who we want to and will pass up on those we are not attracted to. It's good to be polite but some don't take the hint and begin to act stupid, does this happen to anyone else? "

They are not into swinging, they think this is an on demand sex site. Just ignorant I guess.

as a single bloke i do message people and 9 times out of 10 i dont get a reply it wud be nice to get one just to say no thanks i think thats more respestful than nothing at all

"Why is it that just because you are a swinger people get angry because when you turn some down. Some do not understand that we sleep with who we want to and will pass up on those we are not attracted to. It's good to be polite but some don't take the hint and begin to act stupid, does this happen to anyone else?

They are not into swinging, they think this is an on demand sex site. Just ignorant I guess."

By *oxycouple28Couple  over a year ago

bexley

Yeah we tend to be fairly picky and make no apolagies for it...

The thing is we are a hard working couple who do long hours and shifts, some people dont seem to understand that not everyone gets every weekend off and get stroppy when we ask if we can do it in a few weeks time when we are available....

Just don't understand those who match you off against their template ticking all the boxes, call themselves 'a match' and expect a shag as a prize without once considering whether the other person(s) has a choice in it or not... it's just hilarious

Wolf

By *oxycouple28Couple  over a year ago

bexley

Yeah... we have found we dont tend to meet anyone locally to us as we never seem to get on that well....

We also have received some snotty messages back when we say no thanks or people that keep trying which leads into further messages, hence we don't always reply to people as haven't got the time to say no thanks until we are blue in the face.

"yeah i get it offen

had one guy tell me i was nothing but a two bit used whore who should be greateful of his offer and i couldnmt do any better

if it was me i'd honestly just wind them up, and say something like, you know what your right this is the best offer ive had, can you come around right now? then see how they change their tune then block them or wind them up more haha "

i usually reply with something lke

yeah im a minger but you've just been turned down by a minger so whos the real minger?

that offen courses enough confusion to last them thew rest of the day lol

"yeah i get it offen

if it was me i'd honestly just wind them up, and say something like, you know what your right this is the best offer ive had, can you come around right now? then see how they change their tune then block them or wind them up more haha

i usually reply with something lke

yeah im a minger but you've just been turned down by a minger so whos the real minger?

that offen courses enough confusion to last them thew rest of the day lol"

Brilliant I love that!!!!

A bit like giving them a piece of paper with P.T.O. written on both sides.

By *inxi62Woman  over a year ago

northwest

"Fortunately, all the guys who have messaged us so far have been respectful when we have said that we are mainly looking for couples. We always say we will keep them in mind if we are seeking a single guy. That keeps them happy and is actually true - as we have added any we like the look and sound to our hotlist in case we do want a single guy.

Most couples have also been fairly understanding of our situation - shifts mean we are not always on days off from work together and therefore the times when we can actually meet are limited at the moment.

However, we've noticed that some couples have stopped messaging us suggesting meetings as they have maybe got fed up waiting for us to be free at the rights times! Understandable in a way "

my mum always brought me up with the mindful approach to women that is "if something is worth having then it is worth waiting for" and that has been brought into my swinging lifestyle and we do wait and think that if someone has had to cancel then there is a reason for it.people need to relax and be patient and enjoy the fruits of swinging...

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

we have never had any negative replies at all! we try to eply with a no thanks if we get time, but not always.

We must be the lucky ones

By *njamesMan  over a year ago

Swindon

Like has been said before, some are just chancers hoping for a quickie and not really the sort of people you would want to meet anyway.

I will always reply to every message received, even if it is a polite "no thank you" and even I have had abuse thrown back at me. One couple asked why, so I told them, I then got a torrent of abuse, wish I hadn't have bothered replying

I do think it is a little rude when people just don't reply and just ignore you, however I do understand some get excessive amounts of mail.

By *njamesMan  over a year ago

Swindon

"we have never had any negative replies at all! we try to eply with a no thanks if we get time, but not always.

We must be the lucky ones "

Yes you must be

"Some people think that because you're on a sex site you should be "giving it up"

At least here you don't HAVE to pay ...

But on other sites where you do pay thn some men think it's a guarantee that they'll be getting sex from whoever they wink at .... "

I am sure it was a typo but this isn't a sex site. Its a Swingers site. And there is a very big difference which the people getting abusive to the Op's knockbacks can't seem to understand.

The fact its a free site doesn't make any difference to those whose attitude to women is that they are easy prey and owe them a shag....

I block those I refuse right away to avoid any unpleasant comebacks.

"I block those I refuse right away to avoid any unpleasant comebacks.

"

Sad that a lady has to do that on a site that is supposed to be all about respect and courtesy to others regardless ...

» Add a new message to this topic