FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Pairing up

Pairing up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *blo OP   Man  over a year ago

northampton

This may seem strange or stupid but I have resisted adding this to the forum for a while and have decided that as most people on here don’t know me why worry lol

I have read several couples profiles and they sound like a great couple and usually look pretty good if they have pics but if they say no single men I don’t get in touch (that may make me unusual on here lol) and was wondering if any single women have something similar when the profile they are interested in says couples only

Could this be a new opportunity for singles to meet socially and if they get on meet others as a couple?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Happens sometimes and they create couple profile and meet others.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

a couple*

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i have no interest at all in meeting couples as a coupel with a guy

I get more out of this alone as i can do what i like and meet who i like

if im meeting as a couple i may have to turn down someone i like because he dont fancy them, or maybe expected to meet someone i dont like cause he does like them, when two peoples opinions matter when choosing a meet it just complicates things, plus what if we meet a couple and i dont like them and he does? is that going to course resentment, am i going to be expected to play anyway, even more so if hes driven and i have no way of getting home other than with him after the sex

I have thought about it as i dont drive so offen thought if i met as a couple it could benifit us both as i could go further afield if i meet a guy who does drive and he'd get more offers being a couple than a single guy but when i sit and think about it the cons out weight the pros so would sooner just stay meeting local alone

By *ornyHousewife 68Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

The downside is that 4 people have to like each other which isn't always easy!

The upside for hubby and I is that we both like to watch each other have fun, and get as much if not more aroused from that, than having fun ourselves - are we strange lol??

» Add a new message to this topic