FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Classy or Slutty

Classy or Slutty

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello!

So what do the women of fab prefer to feel when meeting with guys, classy or slutty? And why?

And what do the men of fab want your proposed meets to be like?

I personally love the classy look and demeanour outside the bedroom and in the bedroom I like the sluttieness, but still with the class about them! I recently met a vanilla girl who was extreamly snobby and stuck up but I got on fine with her! She turned out to be one of the dirtiest people I have slept with! Was a huge plus for me x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wasn't this covered yesterday??

I am unsure sorrt, I am afraid I don't always get time to read every forum post. However I would still love a response as I am looking to make a few new connections on here x

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'm a lady, not a whore. As such, I have class, even tho I'm slutty and have a very dirty mind and non ladylike behaviour and looks much of the time

i like to be a classy slut

I love classy sluts 2hunters and sophie, who wouldn,t want someone like you lol xx

I don't mind being treated like a slut by someone who doesn't believe I am one...there's a difference..,

That's a good point bangers and mash, you could almost say the sluttieness is mere roleplaying xx

"That's a good point bangers and mash, you could almost say the sluttieness is mere roleplaying xx"

not at all-it's a side of me that I am happy to embrace in the right circumstances-I'm not playing a role..,that would be unauthentic...it's about how I am perceived and the level of respect accorded to me by the people I choose to share it with...the act is separate from the perception of it

Ahh well bangers and mash there must be some lucky people who get to embrace your slutty side xx

By *amnationsedgeMan  over a year ago

Ashborne

Just because a girl acts slutty doesn't make them a slut, personally I find slutty girls a lot more fun.

I like a bit of both to be honest, depends how the mood takes me dam I see your point but at no point did I say about women being sluts I simply asked how they prefer to feel or how men want them to act xx

» Add a new message to this topic