FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > suffolk - bury - a desert?

suffolk - bury - a desert?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *illfox OP   Man  over a year ago

Berlin

hi there guys... been on here for a while and had a few meets, but not really in my local area- bury st edmunds.

Anyone know why this area (including suffolk) seems so low on the swinging radar?

Perhaps someone could PM me some dogging locations or other suggest interesting swinger-style things to do in suffolk?

Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi

Could it be cuz no one like sufolk anymore

apprantly in the 90's sufolk was the biggest "swinger" county in UK so im told then again i think im kidding lol hhehehehe

Seriously no idea its nice county great places to meet and plenty of fun to be had im sure...

good luck all the same

Try Bakewell - Tart : That's a dessert!

"Try Bakewell - Tart : That's a dessert!

"

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's so lightly populated as a county that you're restricted in the available pool of local residents to swing with. Some cities have as many people living around them as your whole county does, so it does cut back potential for fun. Plus, there are neighbouring counties with fairly low populations too, and it's not a great place for high volumes of people to be passing through. If you had Spaghetti junction in your midst, then you'd have hordes of possible people whizzing through, or able to pop in easily... but this isn't the case. Of the rest who live there, perhaps many are fairly content with a quiet life, reasonable conformist - but you'd know?

» Add a new message to this topic