FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Hello from newbies and travelling to meets

Hello from newbies and travelling to meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wingsnroundabouts OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Firstly, today is the first day we're allowed to post on forums, so hello!

We had our first meet with a young man last night and we're generally pleased, however a strange thing occoured (or at least we found it strange)

After we'd finished playing, the guy who had met us asked us for money to cover his petrol costs. He had drove roughly 12 miles to meet us (24/25 mile round trip) so not a huge distance.

We gave him a tenner as it's only a small amount of cash and didn't really want to cause a situation or offend anybody for such a small amount.

We just found this strange and wanted other peoples perspective and input on this.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

He is taking the piss lol !!

Welcome to the forums BTW

"Firstly, today is the first day we're allowed to post on forums, so hello!

We had our first meet with a young man last night and we're generally pleased, however a strange thing occoured (or at least we found it strange)

After we'd finished playing, the guy who had met us asked us for money to cover his petrol costs. He had drove roughly 12 miles to meet us (24/25 mile round trip) so not a huge distance.

We gave him a tenner as it's only a small amount of cash and didn't really want to cause a situation or offend anybody for such a small amount.

We just found this strange and wanted other peoples perspective and input on this. "

welcome to the world of FAB meetings

Sorry i have told guy to fu....k off - he wanted sex end off unless he is a male prositute - on other hand he had balls to ask - dont do it again peeps - the people who meet know location its there look out - if i was you id even go as far as to report him

Good luck and be happy

very cheeky, you did the right thing, but hes not going to get a return meet now is he?

did he come to your home?

this is why we dont have single guys to our house,we dont really want them knowing where we live.

oh and welcome

What a cheeky fucker? I'd have told him where to go.

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Welcome to forums!

Pffft you should have asked for a house keeing bill (i.e. how many drinks he had, towls/soap!oiilet roll etc used) then knocked iit off his petrol bill.

Think its a bit cheeky tbh especially if it had not been mentioned before the meet

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Cheeky bugger. Then again he is probably thinking to himself - nice one, will have to try that again

Cheeky sod! Hope you aren't going to give him a veri!!!!

It's one thing if you had asked to meet him at a hotel - you would be in for the cost of it, but not if he came to your home.

really?? you gave him the money ? i would have told him where to go and possibly where to stick it.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

welcome to the forums, have fun.

just smile and think god bless him, hawking himself out for a tenner.

and good luck for the future, it is certainly not typical.

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

Totally unbelievable, I can't believe he had the nerve to ask for that! Next you'll be meeting a single guy in a club and he'll be wanting you to pay his admission fee and annual membership, heck I could join all the clubs for free if I had this guys berve.

Mind you, I do have a meet in London in October, perhaps I should keep my train receipts for reimbursement, though as they are offering me bed/breakfast and Sunday Lunch I'd best make sure they are 1st Class receipts else I'll be out of pocket....

Short answer OP, you met a chancer and no that definately doesn't happen normally.

How very rude.. cheeky sod!! i prob would have laughed in his face and told him to do one Two against one also gave you an advantage

Ps... Welcome

Manchester

Thanks for everybody's input. We're happy to know that this certainly isn't typical. We thought as much.

For the sake of a tenner, we prefered to avoid a "situation" however I must admit I was thinking "you had 4 beers you cheeky b*stard" lol

Obviously you live and learn. However the guy in question won't be getting a verification from us.

The thing is, he would have probably been offered another meet had he not done that.

I have to laugh about it, a tenner. I personally wouldn't embarrass myself. He must be THAT short of cash. Times are hard for him! Lol!

"Thanks for everybody's input. We're happy to know that this certainly isn't typical. We thought as much.

For the sake of a tenner, we prefered to avoid a "situation" however I must admit I was thinking "you had 4 beers you cheeky b*stard" lol

Obviously you live and learn. However the guy in question won't be getting a verification from us.

The thing is, he would have probably been offered another meet had he not done that.

I have to laugh about it, a tenner. I personally wouldn't embarrass myself. He must be THAT short of cash. Times are hard for him! Lol! "

block him and consider reporting him cuz he was so out of line

"Thanks for everybody's input. We're happy to know that this certainly isn't typical. We thought as much.

I have to laugh about it, a tenner. I personally wouldn't embarrass myself. He must be THAT short of cash. Times are hard for him! Lol! "

A tenner AND four beers???????? Bloody hell - when d'ya want ME round?????? Lol!

[Removed by poster at 07/08/12 10:08:18]

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

is he wanted petrol money.. i would have charged his for "accomadating".....

cheeky fecker (mental note... might try that one....)

actually on 2nd thoughts.......

I have to laugh about it, a tenner. I personally wouldn't embarrass myself. He must be THAT short of cash. Times are hard for him! Lol!

A tenner AND four beers???????? Bloody hell - when d'ya want ME round?????? Lol!

"

We would of only charged £5 and 2 beers

Welcome by the way

So he drove over, had sex, d*unk 4 beers and then asked for you to pay him for the privilege?

He took the piss out of you I'm afraid to say.

SO did you not think to let the police know there was a driver over the limit on the roads?

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 07/08/12 10:21:25]

We would of only charged £5 and 2 beers

Welcome by the way

Do we have any advance on a fiver and 2 beers?

Anybody gonna offer to meet us for 3 quid and one beer? We'll provide 2 straws if it's a couple lol"

I can go that low ... would have to ask for a fiver tho to get my head shaved

Wow, what a cheeky fecker...

Cant believe the nerve of some people can you. I hope he was a good meet, else it would grate even more.

As for the beers you gave him too, i may have got him stopped in his car on his way home lol

Hope he wont put you off meeting others again.

Manchester

You can borrow my clippers if you'll go down to £2.50

"You can borrow my clippers if you'll go down to £2.50 "

£1.99 here - my best offer and i buy bers lol

now look what you started lol

Cheeky sod. I'd have told him to get knotted.

Still, he's the one it will ultimately hurt when he runs out of people willing to meet him.

Manchester

"Wow, what a cheeky fecker...

Cant believe the nerve of some people can you. I hope he was a good meet, else it would grate even more.

As for the beers you gave him too, i may have got him stopped in his car on his way home lol

Hope he wont put you off meeting others again."

It was bottles so equates to about 2pints, so he was probably just about ok to drive.

No, it doesn't put us off at all, we've laughed and laughed about it today, the guy who whored himself out for a tenner like a cheap crack whore haha.

In fact, a night at our local comedy club is 36 quid for the two of us... The laugh we've had about this costing us a tenner has saved us 26 quid haha.

"You can borrow my clippers if you'll go down to £2.50 "

I'm cheap but I do have my standards you know ... £2.75?

I would have knocked the cheeky sod on his arse.

That shows complete disrespect.

Manchester

"You can borrow my clippers if you'll go down to £2.50

I'm cheap but I do have my standards you know ... £2.75?"

2.60, and that's our final offer, take it or leave it!

Manchester

now look what you started lol "

Now that's a bloody good offer!

Way we're going, people will be offering to pay us! We may even get our tenner back!

Wow, I can't stop laughing at this. It was worth the tenner for the chuckle this forum has given us!

"

Deal ... I'll get my lawyers to contact your lawyers to sort the legal documents out. Can't be too careful can we ... safe sex all the way! (which reminds me ... must get some work done)

Manchester

Deal ... I'll get my lawyers to contact your lawyers to sort the legal documents out. Can't be too careful can we ... safe sex all the way! (which reminds me ... must get some work done)"

Using fab on work time? I'd sack my employees for that :-/

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

I ain't getting my head shaved, but, I've just bought one of those used Team GB red swimming caps on EBay, which I'm prepared to wear for the night and it only cost £1.50, shall we go halves and you don't stroke my head...

well upto everyone if anyone covers anyone expenses. cant say ive tried this or had others do it either.

but i would say if that was what he wanted then he should of definetally mentioned it before turning up.

id of not given them anything if they mentioned it after we finished, if they mentioned before hand i still probs would of though really? but then at least everyones cards are on the table and if you dont like idea you dont get it.

i think maybe a fiver might of been more fair, should of said split the costs if you wanted to give him anything.

maybe mention it on his verification so others know lol

actually sack that,

how much will you pay me to travel to manchester, might be quite luctrative after all, i'll only charge £5 per 25 miles lol

That's definitely taking the piss. I can't accomodate at the moment so usually meet people who can or go halves on a room.(Or as my last hotel meet they paid for the room while I bought drinks and food - evening and breakfast).

I never ask for petrol. At the end of the day people should be smart enough to budget for their own travel without cadging off others. And most of the time I even provide drink if we're making a full night of it since I believe it's polite to take something if you're going round to somebody's house.

On person I met quite regularly lived in Hull which meant paying bridge toll as well as fuel. A couple of weeks I was skint. She offered me money but I turned it down.

It never ceases to amaze me how cheeky some are. You entertained this scaly and gave him refreshments and he wants a bloody tenner! Arghhhhhhh

But was he worth the tenner lol

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

If someone had asked up front, and an agreement had been reached, then it's different. But to ask for money, after the fact, then it's not on.

Some people travel long distance for meets, yet he was literally from around the corner.

At 50% of the Inland Revenue 45p per mile, he'd have got 22.5p per mile. So 25 x 22.5p = £5.62. If he'd gone over the inland revenue limit of 10,000 miles in a year, it would only be 25p, not 45p a mile, so would get £3.12. I'm not an accountant, not hold a degree in maths, so figures may be out. So, assuming he was to be paid £3 ish, you'd have to be pretty hard done by, and the costs of the beers would swallow it all up.

Glad you realise it's not typical of Fab. People cannot retrospectively negotiate contractual terms - nothing agreed = nothing paid.

cheeky mare... I'd have told him to pish off.

Other people going to meets spend their own money on transport, not yours.

Wolf

ps. I'd have made a tenner deduction to cover the cost of the beers, shook hands and left him with four fingers!

now look what you started lol

Now that's a bloody good offer!

Way we're going, people will be offering to pay us! We may even get our tenner back!

Wow, I can't stop laughing at this. It was worth the tenner for the chuckle this forum has given us! "

50p and a glass of water

Greedy fecker even thinking about asking.

Deal ... I'll get my lawyers to contact your lawyers to sort the legal documents out. Can't be too careful can we ... safe sex all the way! (which reminds me ... must get some work done)

Using fab on work time? I'd sack my employees for that :-/ "

... and I suppose they have to take your sack on the chin

ps worked 7.30am till 7pm yesterday so swings and things

» Add a new message to this topic