FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Body types

Body types

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As we have just found these forums.... how do you define a body shape or type?

Mrs D is down as avergae because the average British woman is size 16.. and she is smaller on the bottom than the top and is never going to be smaller than 16 because she has 38dd boobs. However some on here see size 16 as BBW?

I am down as athletic but depends on what event lol..I am the best part of 15st but have a 9" difference between my chest and waist and I suppose pretty muscular as I used to play rugby league. But I am a world away from six pack boy band types!

Genuinely (be nice) have we got the descriptions right?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's all totally subjective. I put myself as athletic but have a runners build, others that choose that could be 3 or 4 stone heavier than me. I guess the only real rule is that if you have to breathe in for the pic you are kidding yourself!

Athletic is sometimes subjective as well compared to average.

You could be a guy with a good build that gets out of breathe pretty quickly.

or

Be a guy who just has an average looking body but stamina wise and general fitness is pretty damn good.

Now example 2 is obviously the more 'athletic guy' though if you were going on looks 'athletic' would be number one whereas number 2 would be 'average'.

"Genuinely (be nice) have we got the descriptions right?"

You have clear photos, which is more important imo. What is average and athletic is pretty subjective.

i think athletic means skinny.

your right the average british woman is size 16.

some people would also say your a bbw.

compared to a skinny size 8 femail.

"Genuinely (be nice) have we got the descriptions right?

You have clear photos, which is more important imo. What is average and athletic is pretty subjective."

this!

You have clear photos, which is more important imo. What is average and athletic is pretty subjective."

I think that is probably right, we have full naked body shots of us both in friends only pictures so I suppose others can decide.

Pity in some ways we have to label ourselves then!

btw just to confuse matters you don't look large to me on your pictures but that is how you describe yourself so who are we to argue!

If someone asks, I will show them a pic if the ones on the profile aren't enough.

My definition might not be the same as theirs.

I am 38 waist - and that's on the belly, not conveniently under it

Tops L to XL depending on where they're from, what brand / cut they are

Stick whatever label you want on that - fat, chubby, stocky, chunky, rugby build etc etc

Whatever the outcome, I could never be described as average

"As we have just found these forums.... how do you define a body shape or type?

Mrs D is down as average because the average British woman is size 16.. and she is smaller on the bottom than the top and is never going to be smaller than 16 because she has 38dd boobs. However some on here see size 16 as BBW?

I am down as athletic but depends on what event lol..I am the best part of 15st but have a 9" difference between my chest and waist and I suppose pretty muscular as I used to play rugby league. But I am a world away from six pack boy band types!

Genuinely (be nice) have we got the descriptions right?"

Comparing what you have said above, with you your profile and public pics, I would say that, yes, you have got the descriptions of the two of you about right. But most of the 'body-type' terms are subjective anyway. One persons BBW is anothers 'Fabulous'..

But...... (here we go...) what your profile actually comes across as saying is that you are almost obsessed with body image, and that is clouding over all the good things you say about what you can offer/want sexually. Your pics say more than enough about you - why do you feel the need to go on about it so much in your profile?

Have no doubt you are a great couple but to be honest, that element would put us off....

No offence meant, but that's the impression we got...

Haven't thought about that before, we are just offering as much information as we can and be truthful as so many others are simply not. No agenda really!

We hate it when we meet people and we simply don't recognise them from there description or pictures.

im average , but with a slight belly, but mrs is a 16 but curvy, but other people will have other ideas

I'm average I'd say I've slim legs and a waste but big boobs and hips so I'd say curvy

Interestig this one never realy thought od describing myself - but here goes

Im athletic capable of running sub 30 min for 10k was ex MR UK in the 200kg class and made it to the semi finals of Mastermind in 2005 - more recently i have climbed mount everest without aid of a guide or oxygen and missed out on Olympic selection for the men's 45mtr divng board competion have held the record for free fall diving off victoria falls .......

Belive that and you also belive i have 12" knob lol hehehhe

"Belive that and you also belive i have 12" knob lol hehehhe "

There was me perving at your profile

Athletic is not a great description I think, my hubs is around 18 stone but he is a professional cagefighter and trains 6 days a week so would actually be a lot fitter than some of the guys who have an 'athletic' build

"Haven't thought about that before, we are just offering as much information as we can and be truthful as so many others are simply not. No agenda really!

We hate it when we meet people and we simply don't recognise them from there description or pictures."

In that case, the issue is not about you, but about their lack of honesty isn't it.

You have plenty of pics to do the talking/justifying for you (the old thing about a picture being worth a 1000 words, etc....) so why jeopardise the impression the pics give by using (and sorry to single this one out) words like 'handsome' to describe you? Beauty (or handsome-ness) is in the eye of the beholder (to use yet another well-worn, but true cliche) is it not? Let those viewing your pics form their impression of you - don't try to do it for them.

As for the issue of someone else pics not being representative - maybe some questions about specific pics of theirs might flush out the ones trying to fob you off with 20yr old photos??

You have clear photos, which is more important imo. What is average and athletic is pretty subjective.

btw just to confuse matters you don't look large to me on your pictures but that is how you describe yourself so who are we to argue! "

Thanks. I'm a size 20, and 4 stone overweight, so I'm definitely large. My corset in some of the photos confuses things a bit but I'm primarily a fetishist and kinkster so most of my photos are of that type. I need to get some more suited to this site.

I'm also a bit of an unusual shape! My legs and arms are slim. My hips are relatively narrow and my shoulders broad. My waist is a dress size larger than my hips and my boobs are 5 dress sizes larger than my hips. All my excess weight is on my torso.

From the front I look more 'curvy'. From the side I look vast.

I'll get some new photos done asap. I'm not a fan of the holding a camera in front of a mirror type.

Mrs D is down as avergae because the average British woman is size 16.. and she is smaller on the bottom than the top and is never going to be smaller than 16 because she has 38dd boobs. However some on here see size 16 as BBW?

Id say a size 16 was a BBW, im a 14/16 and i class msyelf as a BBW, yes the average woman is now a size 16 but that dont make a size 16 any smaller than it was 50 years ago when the average woman was a size 12, it just means woman are getting bigger

i have a full body and face pic on my profile.

people can decide what body type i am and quite frankly i dont care.

if they dont like me.

kiss my arse!

"i have a full body and face pic on my profile.

people can decide what body type i am and quite frankly i dont care.

if they dont like me.

kiss my arse!"

well i wouldnt put is quite as blunt as that lol

But over all i agree, people can see what i look like from my pics and i say nowhere on my profile that im anything other than what i am, and thats a normal every day woman with the usual wear and tear signs of being in my 30s and having kids

People either like that or they want a tight 21 year old, but thats the best thing about sites like this theres someone for everyone because we are not all looking for the same

Maybe but the description is formed from what others have said that we are, I am described as an Adonis in one of the verifications so assume I am not a double of Quasimodo lol

Do get your point though, might do a bit of tinnkering and indeed invite others to make their own mind up.

Subjective!

On a serious not e here- id add that we are who we are and if we try telling lies or produce fake pictures of ourselves, we soon get caught out - this FAB community has such a network it doesnt take long for word to get around about someone

There again i not a feeking clue what im on about really lol

"might do a bit of tinnkering and indeed invite others to make their own mind up.

Subjective!"

How do assessors apply?

"might do a bit of tinnkering and indeed invite others to make their own mind up.

Subjective!

How do assessors apply? "

Hey looking at you the job is yours! Start this week maybe?

Subjective!

How do assessors apply?

Hey looking at you the job is yours! Start this week maybe?"

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Hmm at 16 being classed as bbw

id suggest calling her either bbw or average a little misleading she in my book is curvy

Bbw is large in my opinion size 20 plus

he I think by the pic could count as athletic based on the belly being smaller

than chest and tone of arms

The more I think of this the more complicated it gets. D was very active until recently and played hockey and netball: hence does that make her athletic? However we have three kids and thus she will won't have bits that are in the same condition as a woman who has hasn't.

I still keep fit and do some very hard aerobic work but don't play rugby anymore as my knees are shattered. Thus am I not athletic? Also age related I think I am good for my age but body won't compare to a guy in his twenties who is active and fit!?

Maybe this classification needs removing lol

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"Hmm at 16 being classed as bbw

id suggest calling her either bbw or average a little misleading she in my book is curvy

Bbw is large in my opinion size 20 plus

he I think by the pic could count as athletic based on the belly being smaller

than chest and tone of arms

"

I agree, I'd say size 16 is curvalicious and always thought BBW would suit size 20+ like myself

I put myself as average at size 12 as could do with losing a couple of stone reading online weight/height chart. Dont want to be skinny tho as to much hard work to maintain and i love my food! However i do have muscly legs and toned arms and bum due to the work i do so does this make me average/athletic??

Everyone is slightly different, why feel the need to give your size, shape a number?

Just because this site makes you specify a body type...

"Haven't thought about that before, we are just offering as much information as we can and be truthful as so many others are simply not. No agenda really!

We hate it when we meet people and we simply don't recognise them from there description or pictures.

In that case, the issue is not about you, but about their lack of honesty isn't it.

You have plenty of pics to do the talking/justifying for you (the old thing about a picture being worth a 1000 words, etc....) so why jeopardise the impression the pics give by using (and sorry to single this one out) words like 'handsome' to describe you? Beauty (or handsome-ness) is in the eye of the beholder (to use yet another well-worn, but true cliche) is it not? Let those viewing your pics form their impression of you - don't try to do it for them.

As for the issue of someone else pics not being representative - maybe some questions about specific pics of theirs might flush out the ones trying to fob you off with 20yr old photos??

"

Subtle tweaks made...

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Whatever you do, don't abologise for what/how you are.

Your physique is your business, and whether you want to be larger, smaller, more muscular, softer etc, is something for ourselves alone to deal with. As for potential partners, we'd be silly to meet without seeing photos of others and, whilst these aren't always fully reflective of someone, they do give a taste for the look and feel for what's coming your way.

As others point out, we all will have differing definitions of the Fab body types, slim, athletic etc, so they're to be used as a reference/hint upon someone, and it's biased, as the person themselves is choosing the label. When they've added/lost 4lbs, do they change the category to the next?

I tend to think of athletic as meaning someone that has an especially strong and muscled body that is well proportioned and physically fit. For females, I'd not expect such an emphasis on pronounced muscular makeup.

Muscular, to me, hints at body builder type proportions - I think this is amongst the Fab labels.

Slim would largely mean not packing much body fat: ie, they probably would not be 0% body fat, which would be in the skinny range.

Each part of my body is something different so maybe im not average/athletic but average/slim/curvy/bbw/athletic. Lol

I am what I am and seeing as we dont get meets then who cares..lmao

I'm just me....ask if u wanna know dress sizes but to be honest I suck cock the same way a size 12 does (mostly better lol). I fuck the same way as I did when I was size 12 and I have more stamina than I did when I was skinny....it doesn't actually matter what my description is I'm still great fun....

alot of emphasis is placed on this body type/shape business. like someone else has said its subjective.

you can take 10 women with the same height/weight ratio and they will have different body types and shapes

i just need to get a good look at the complete bod and i decide if i like it or not

"The more I think of this the more complicated it gets. D was very active until recently and played hockey and netball: hence does that make her athletic? However we have three kids and thus she will won't have bits that are in the same condition as a woman who has hasn't.

I still keep fit and do some very hard aerobic work but don't play rugby anymore as my knees are shattered. Thus am I not athletic? Also age related I think I am good for my age but body won't compare to a guy in his twenties who is active and fit!?

Maybe this classification needs removing lol"

See how easy it is to get hung up on body type......?????? Hmmm....????

"The more I think of this the more complicated it gets. D was very active until recently and played hockey and netball: hence does that make her athletic? However we have three kids and thus she will won't have bits that are in the same condition as a woman who has hasn't.

"

Well we are now after this thread

All we wanted was to give an accurate description of ourselves lol

Well we are now after this thread

All we wanted was to give an accurate description of ourselves lol"

You LOOK fine! And your photos are all the description you need as they are very good as profile photos go

lm size 12 sometimes 14 because of my 36 F boobs l got down lm curvy cos of boobs size but l guess lm adverage lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

size 16 may be average when it comes to clothes. im 16 and no way would i describe myself as average

Height comes into this as well. D is 5ft 7 so again don't think she would ever fit in a size 10. She would look frail and rather ill!

I'm just right bless my mum and dad for bringing such a fine specimen into this world

"Height comes into this as well. D is 5ft 7 so again don't think she would ever fit in a size 10. She would look frail and rather ill!"

I think thats a matter of preference, my eldest daughter is 5ft10 and a size 10 and everyone compliments her on her figure

i know i'd swap it for mine

» Add a new message to this topic