FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Oral with a woman

Oral with a woman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there something wrong with me, I would rather perform oral on a woman than to have sex, I guess I would be more turned on knowing that the lady is enjoying herself.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

She may enjoy oral and then sex?

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Tbh I prefer sex, but that may just be me as I havent been with anyone who could make me relax so much I could enjoy oral

i'l take the oral, sooner have a good oral session than a fuck, i love all the touching, feeling, licking, sucking....i will give back of course, unless your really good then i may just lay there all night

I've had a girl stop me from performing oral before as she couldnt take it anymore she needed a minute as it was to intense

"I've had a girl stop me from performing oral before as she couldnt take it anymore she needed a minute as it was to intense "

That in womens speak my friend is

" for fuck sake get it over with im tired"

"I've had a girl stop me from performing oral before as she couldnt take it anymore she needed a minute as it was to intense

That in womens speak my friend is

" for fuck sake get it over with im tired""

"i'l take the oral, sooner have a good oral session than a fuck, i love all the touching, feeling, licking, sucking....i will give back of course, unless your really good then i may just lay there all night "

Hopefully you'll be up at Chams tomorrow then

"Is there something wrong with me, I would rather perform oral on a woman than to have sex, I guess I would be more turned on knowing that the lady is enjoying herself."

I like sex but i LOVE foreplay. Lots of oral (giving) toying, exploring. There is more to all of this than just physical sex. Better to play with someone's mind also.

"i'l take the oral, sooner have a good oral session than a fuck, i love all the touching, feeling, licking, sucking....i will give back of course, unless your really good then i may just lay there all night "

Must give you a Monopoly style "Get oral for free" card.

I'd take the oral over sex too, I absolutely love it. Its fantastic when a guy really knows what he's doing.

My OH is very talented and he's a hard act to follow, but most guys have perfected their own technique and I like to experience all the different styles etc, it all feels good.

» Add a new message to this topic