FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > flaccid cock size

flaccid cock size

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it me or does the size of a soft cock have no relation to the size of it when It's hard. I'm what you would call a grower, when soft it looks tiny but get me hard I'm a good size. But then I've seen large soft ones that hardly change size when hard.

Just a thought and maybe a new angle to the normal cock size thread.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your correct, the size of a cock when soft bears no relation to it's size when hard

By *ugartitsandhimCouple  over a year ago

North West

Showers & Growers SIMPLES !!!!!

I have a complex on this situation when I'm soft my complex kicks in cause I look small but when am turned on am happy with what I've got!! Not massive but I make up for it in other areas I hope

Growers are cool. Like an amazing kinky magic trick....

Where did THAT come from?!

Id be a grower too, wouldnt be pleased or confident about it when soft, but when hard, i have had no complaints!

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

Mines really big but shrinks as it gets hard

I dont have this problem mine is more to do with WTF am i going to do with it after i cum- cuz the bugger stays hard for ages and i find myself having conversations with it like;;

"hey Tarzan (child hood hero) why have you not gone to sleep im knackered after 4 hours of use"

or

"oi tarzan fella (cuz its a guys thingy) will you give it rest; my balls cant keep up with the demand your causing"

or

"Tarzan for the last time its quality not quantity ok now sleep"

Too shy & dissapointed to answere!!

defo a grower lol

I'm a grower and I like planting it too

Wolf

By *xscotMan  over a year ago

Kingston

I dont need to worry about all that - it never gets hard - lol

Never ceases to amaze me that people will post on a forum to show lack of knowledge instead of googling it.

"Never ceases to amaze me that people will post on a forum to show lack of knowledge instead of googling it."

Or maybe people post on the forum to open up a discussion or debate on a subject, and get other peoples views on said subject. It is human nature to interact and socialize, I for one wouldn't want to live in a world where we just Googled things and took it as read.

And posting my chosen topic maybe some will read it and feel better about themselves. Is that also a bad thing?

If you don't like the thread I have started you don't have to read or join in. But kindly shut the door on the way out.

it's good to talk

"it's good to talk "

Are you a telecom's salesman?

By *wfirsttimersCouple  over a year ago

kendal

"Never ceases to amaze me that people will post on a forum to show lack of knowledge instead of googling it.

Or maybe people post on the forum to open up a discussion or debate on a subject, and get other peoples views on said subject. It is human nature to interact and socialize, I for one wouldn't want to live in a world where we just Googled things and took it as read.

And posting my chosen topic maybe some will read it and feel better about themselves. Is that also a bad thing?

If you don't like the thread I have started you don't have to read or join in. But kindly shut the door on the way out. "

I'm definitely a grower. Problem is, doesn't grow as often as I would like.

I am a grower but when flaccid can almost disappear just a stub and if really cold omg it vanishes

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

dissappearing willies make me laugh when they have just got out the bath i like to poke them in lol

"dissappearing willies make me laugh when they have just got out the bath i like to poke them in lol"

That's quite evil.

you should be pulling em out lol

"Is it me or does the size of a soft cock have no relation to the size of it when It's hard. I'm what you would call a grower, when soft it looks tiny but get me hard I'm a good size. But then I've seen large soft ones that hardly change size when hard.

Just a thought and maybe a new angle to the normal cock size thread. "

It must be said I may have one of the smallest cocks on the planet when flacid lol its not even an inch when at its softest but boy does it grow to a nice 8 and a bit inch long and thick in girth. It must be my big frame that allows it to hide so well lol

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Is it me or does the size of a soft cock have no relation to the size of it when It's hard. I'm what you would call a grower, when soft it looks tiny but get me hard I'm a good size. But then I've seen large soft ones that hardly change size when hard.

Just a thought and maybe a new angle to the normal cock size thread.

It must be said I may have one of the smallest cocks on the planet when flacid lol its not even an inch when at its softest but boy does it grow to a nice 8 and a bit inch long and thick in girth. It must be my big frame that allows it to hide so well lol"

You sure that's a cock and not a transformer (robots in disguise)

"Never ceases to amaze me that people will post on a forum to show lack of knowledge instead of googling it.

If you don't like the thread I have started you don't have to read or join in. But kindly shut the door on the way out.

"

I am a grower! starts off only at about 3 inches, can be worse when cold :/

Mr (or Ms ) average here. Not particularly tiny when soft, not particularly massive when hard. Goes from about 3 inch to about 6 inch. Alas, it does not go enough

I think it's natural for most guys to disappear when it's really cold.

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

... and if guys were to look at the size of their dick when for example they are in the process of being beaten up by a gang of thugs, or perhaps just after a car crash you'd realise that we have a natural protection system

OK, so it stands to reason that in the two examples you're not likely to be checking on the size of your pleasure pole LOL.

The point is it can in fact get a lot smaller than it does when just cold! Often, guys who are otherwise quite happy with their weapon will respond with "OMG where has it gone?" when getting it out for a Prince Albert to be fitted

It's a natural reaction to a perceived threat/fear/anxiety. Given that, a guy can be left with nothing more than a shriveled up foreskin and an empty scrotum not big enough to house a walnut!

The size when flaccid has no relation to erect size.

I'm a grower.

I love being sucked when soft - a completely different feeling (but one which only lasts seconds before getting hard)

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Absolutely right. We have a friend who has a massive soft cock, stunningly long, but when he gets an erection it doesn't get much bigger, just hard. Can't beat the feeling of a sift cock getting hard in your mouth, can you?

By *scottMan  over a year ago

Uttoxeter

I fall into the grower not shower group. Everyone is different. I think that swingers are less judgemental that most folks when it comes to size though.

» Add a new message to this topic