FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Waxing

Waxing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Really could do with someone local who can wax me smooth below, is far too expensive now to get it done at a salon for a male. Shaving makes me itch like crazy and creams seem to react badly with me, so wax is the only choice. And I much prefer the outcome of a wax!

Anyone else have similar arrangements?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi Dan

As some who stays trimmed and shaved 90% of time i sympathise with you - as it is hard to find anyone who is man/women enough to do our bits lol - as a fellow Yorkie; let me know if your successfull lol

Can I ask, how much is it to get a male waxing then?

£50 cheapest place I can find that will do males in York

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

"Really could do with someone local who can wax me smooth below, is far too expensive now to get it done at a salon for a male. Shaving makes me itch like crazy and creams seem to react badly with me, so wax is the only choice. And I much prefer the outcome of a wax!

"

look up beauty schools in your area ...local beauty salons will have training days.. try that.

Feckin ell, a full torture session for me is only about 12 quid. Nice to see one area of the beauty market ripping off men not ladies, if your ever in Scotland pop in, I'll not charge cause it would be my pleasure to inflict pain

"Really could do with someone local who can wax me smooth below, is far too expensive now to get it done at a salon for a male. Shaving makes me itch like crazy and creams seem to react badly with me, so wax is the only choice. And I much prefer the outcome of a wax!

look up beauty schools in your area ...local beauty salons will have training days.. try that."

Thanks for the advice!

"Feckin ell, a full torture session for me is only about 12 quid. Nice to see one area of the beauty market ripping off men not ladies, if your ever in Scotland pop in, I'll not charge cause it would be my pleasure to inflict pain "

Not up there often but sure will

I have my back waxed every 4 weeks, and have asked about doing me 'crack n sack' before. The lady who does my back won't do it but has told me to just phone a two or three beauticians and ask if they do "Intimate Waxing" for men. If they don't they will know someone who does. Costs me £20 a time for my back, been doing it for 5 years now and would NEVER go back to hairy now

By *iked50Man  over a year ago

durham

ive shaved my balls and cock many times and enjoy the shave dont fancy the pain of wax. I have shaved both men and women and enjoy it if anyone wants some help shaving and are local id love to help xxxx

"

For it to be done professionally on a guy at a salon, the salon needs insurance and a fully qualified technician that covers this level expertise - thats why it's so expensive.

look up beauty schools in your area ...local beauty salons will have training days.. try that.

Thanks for the advice!"

Just don't go for the trainee wearing the 'Be nice - it's my first day!' badge!

For it to be done professionally on a guy at a salon, the salon needs insurance and a fully qualified technician that covers this level expertise - thats why it's so expensive.

"

Salons need public liability insurance anyway regardless of who they wax

Salons need public liability insurance anyway regardless of who they wax"

Public Liability does not cover damage to you as the person being waxed.. only covers accidents such as trips and falls etc whilst in their (salon) property!

Most people seem to think Public Liability covers everything, it doesn't.

Dont be fooled by people saying they are "fully" insured and only have PL Insurance (third party insurance).

PL is the most basic form of insurance required (sometimes by law).

» Add a new message to this topic