FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > single guys

single guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hynotts OP   Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

Why do guys go on about not geting meets and when they get it offerd to them on a plate. we go to meet up they dont show up last night was planed to meet local guy did not show not even a call to say carnt makeit. So we said ok to a 2nd guy only for him not to show up . The same thing happend 2 weeks ago . There just fxxxing things up for the real good guys . How do we know real guys from time wasters . We only get one or two nights a week when we can meet so we dont find it funny .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe you need to re-evaluate your selection process.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

report the profiles..

good luck for the future

Is it thursday x

By *iceguydaveMan  over a year ago

Monmouth

It's not foolproof, but verifications do help..

An awful lot of single blokes (and probably couples/females as well?) join a site like this, get terribly excited, fantasise for a week or two, have a wank, and then bottle it entirely.

Verifications at least show you that a person has turned up previously - though it's no guarantee they will for you, of course!!

Don't get downhearted, and good luck

By *orth West CoupleCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"Why do guys go on about not geting meets and when they get it offerd to them on a plate. we go to meet up they dont show up last night was planed to meet local guy did not show not even a call to say carnt makeit. So we said ok to a 2nd guy only for him not to show up . The same thing happend 2 weeks ago . There just fxxxing things up for the real good guys . How do we know real guys from time wasters . We only get one or two nights a week when we can meet so we dont find it funny . "

We never meet a guy unless they have verifications and can speak on the phone first....though even then we have been let down in the past..... just have to face it....some people are total wankers

again i find short notice spontaneous meets better less likely to bottle out x and short notice always tends to show up again x

LOL i actually had a single guy send me an introduction message moaning about how many fakes and time wasters there are out there,, but he had previously been invited to a party hosted by friends of ours and just never showed up LOL

I dont think it matters if your a single male/female or couple, there are always people who will let you down. I like to think that i always meet when i say i will. But i have been let down by couples and singles in the past. At the same time I have met great people on here who are reliable. Yes verifications help but you also need a little luck x

Knowing my luck when I try to plan or arrange a meet it more than likely goes tits up unless I know and have met the guy before life has a funny way of getting in the way but that does'nt make me a time waster it just makes me real x

We're not all like that, I can assure you. It always makes me cringe to hear of my fellow men letting people down. It happens a lot to my other half so I can empathise too.

Men like that do make it much harder for us genuine guys on this site!! amybe fab should introduce a scoring system, or a negative feedback page... or an unlike button to click!?

"Men like that do make it much harder for us genuine guys on this site!! amybe fab should introduce a scoring system, or a negative feedback page... or an unlike button to click!?"

Good idea I'd be I think any one genuine would go for it but it could be open to abuse and you could be getting a thumbs down for no reason and it'd make you look bad to every one else

It's not just us single guys arranged to meet a couple from the midlands in a Nottingham hotel in which I had paid for and low and behold ..... The phone was off!! Got back home and they were online looking for a meet .......... Live and learn let there be a name and shame corner !!!

all about the selection process..I can count on my eleven toes how many cpls I see a day professing guys are timewasters when their selection process is thick as shit most times...they also have been invited to parties etc they dont show up..not realizing they might meet the lucky single guys that get invited to such events..thats where u can then build up a good picture of the guys who meet and are liked by those that meet them(regardless of sexual prowess)..

I was at a party last nite, took two guys with me, met several more in the party...every guy was nice...friendly non pushy.. I know how I'd select males if I had to invite them to a party I may hold.

"Men like that do make it much harder for us genuine guys on this site!! amybe fab should introduce a scoring system, or a negative feedback page... or an unlike button to click!?

Good idea I'd be I think any one genuine would go for it but it could be open to abuse and you could be getting a thumbs down for no reason and it'd make you look bad to every one else"

True True .. i wasnt thinking outside the box! lol

"Why do guys go on about not geting meets and when they get it offerd to them on a plate. we go to meet up they dont show up last night was planed to meet local guy did not show not even a call to say carnt makeit. So we said ok to a 2nd guy only for him not to show up . The same thing happend 2 weeks ago . There just fxxxing things up for the real good guys . How do we know real guys from time wasters . We only get one or two nights a week when we can meet so we dont find it funny . "

im so sorry no wonder us singles guy find it hard to get meets on here, ive actually never not turned up , and ive traveled to meet as well

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

A negative feedback system would only work if you increased admin resource tenfold to work their way through the petty, the vindictive and increase of fake profiles created to abuse it...

nottingham

"Why do guys go on about not geting meets and when they get it offerd to them on a plate. we go to meet up they dont show up last night was planed to meet local guy did not show not even a call to say carnt makeit. So we said ok to a 2nd guy only for him not to show up . The same thing happend 2 weeks ago . There just fxxxing things up for the real good guys . How do we know real guys from time wasters . We only get one or two nights a week when we can meet so we dont find it funny .

We never meet a guy unless they have verifications and can speak on the phone first....though even then we have been let down in the past..... just have to face it....some people are total wankers "

did all that . Thats why we so mad about

"Why do guys go on about not geting meets and when they get it offerd to them on a plate. we go to meet up they dont show up last night was planed to meet local guy did not show not even a call to say carnt makeit. So we said ok to a 2nd guy only for him not to show up . The same thing happend 2 weeks ago . There just fxxxing things up for the real good guys . How do we know real guys from time wasters . We only get one or two nights a week when we can meet so we dont find it funny .

We never meet a guy unless they have verifications and can speak on the phone first....though even then we have been let down in the past..... just have to face it....some people are total wankers did all that . Thats why we so mad about "

heres me hedging my bets, forgive me if I'm sounding condescending..the single guys u chose had been verified possibly two women or cpls, have been on the site a while..might be marrieds playing away so couldnt actually get away from the partner or kids, the build up texts/calls havent been that long in the running...

even as a single guy..I can spot 'fakes'and 'timewasters' from every sex their is on the site..I'm currently waiting on a meet who is verified giving me a call..my patience is wearing thin but having a look at the profile...its exactly how I'd see a single guys profile that may not be good at doing meets..and she is a girl..not for one minute suggesting she is a fake...I'm just suggesting that she cant organize herself properly...probably just like the guys ur talking about...

a rating system would be great on here, and not hard to do either, it would really shake some people up , and i think they would have to stick to wanking off lol

By *uckknowsMan  over a year ago

here

"again i find short notice spontaneous meets better less likely to bottle out x and short notice always tends to show up again x"
can't beat it well said

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

There is no excuse, whether you are single guy, single woman, couple, not to let someone know. It happens regularly on here and as posts show, it is all groups, not just single guys. Sadly too many single guys don't do the rest of us any favours, but there are plenty of women and couples equally as ignorant.

I would question how much rapport has been built up first. Also, no offence meant to you or anyone else in the same position, have you exchanged decent face pics first or is it a blind meeting? Whether swinging or dating, there are plenty of people whose photos are nothing like reality. It's no excuse for bad manners but I know of many instances where people have turned up, seen their date and decided no thanks. Decent people take the time to explain you are not their type, wankers fuck off without coming in. It is possibly not relevant to you but it is important to have a realistic photo.

nottingham

"There is no excuse, whether you are single guy, single woman, couple, not to let someone know. It happens regularly on here and as posts show, it is all groups, not just single guys. Sadly too many single guys don't do the rest of us any favours, but there are plenty of women and couples equally as ignorant.

I would question how much rapport has been built up first. Also, no offence meant to you or anyone else in the same position, have you exchanged decent face pics first or is it a blind meeting? Whether swinging or dating, there are plenty of people whose photos are nothing like reality. It's no excuse for bad manners but I know of many instances where people have turned up, seen their date and decided no thanks. Decent people take the time to explain you are not their type, wankers fuck off without coming in. It is possibly not relevant to you but it is important to have a realistic photo. "

all was ask for face pic befor we say yes to any meet .and we all so show ours that show we are a cpl . Even we was thinking its us but we never get problems in a club . Maybe it is guys playing away just geting a kick out of this site . Sorry if it sounds like we just haveing ago at the singel guys but thats the problem we haveing at the moment .

We never meet a guy unless they have verifications and can speak on the phone first....though even then we have been let down in the past..... just have to face it....some people are total wankers "

Yes total wankers and liars and cowards and i could go on

Thank fucks me off as am a genuine guy and been let down every meet so far still look in for my first not happy lol

We never meet a guy unless they have verifications and can speak on the phone first....though even then we have been let down in the past..... just have to face it....some people are total wankers

Yes total wankers and liars and cowards and i could go on "

Sorry , but i dont think you can put us all in that category, i have never let anyone down when the meet has been arranged, but on the other hand i've been let down by couples and single girls, for one reason or another, so it a bit of a sweeping statement to say were all wankers and liars, but i agree anyone who lets some one down needs a pretty damm good excuse in my book,

Forum Mod

Right time to stand up for the single guys that are not wankers liars and timewasters.....

I have met loads that are decent,genuine,gorgeous and that have given me hours of pleasure,have always turned up,have always been what they said they were,have always been as fabulous as I thought they would be and some that I now class as good friends

I think its unfair to come in here name calling and generalising

There is more than enough couples and single females that could fit the criteria of wankers,liars and timewasters too and it pisses me off that it always seems ok to throw this level of abuse at the men

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

block and move on.in the end you will only have the genuine ones left lol

Sorry to hear when people have their time wasted, that sucks. However its a massive generalisation to say all single guys are timewasters. There are a large proportion of men that are here letting the side down but there are a lot of good guys here.

Its all about vigilance and carefull preparation in the run up to a mett. At the end of the day though you cannot predict whether someone will drop out on you. You just have to make that possibillity as small as you can.

"Right time to stand up for the single guys that are not wankers liars and timewasters.....

I have met loads that are decent,genuine,gorgeous and that have given me hours of pleasure,have always turned up,have always been what they said they were,have always been as fabulous as I thought they would be and some that I now class as good friends

I think its unfair to come in here name calling and generalising

There is more than enough couples and single females that could fit the criteria of wankers,liars and timewasters too and it pisses me off that it always seems ok to throw this level of abuse at the men

"

Thank you and much appreciated

Just picked up on this one .....

Its all about qualification i guess - ie sussing out how genuine thw person is

now im prety darn sure as a result of this forum post you would have had loads messaging you saying "im genuine guy i will 100% turn up " etc etc - the trouble is that there are laods on here who are dreamers and run at real opportunity to have sex - ie; they use site to get a thrill off it rather than sex - and that goes for both male and female/couple - trust me there are a few out there

"Men like that do make it much harder for us genuine guys on this site!! amybe fab should introduce a scoring system, or a negative feedback page... or an unlike button to click!?

Good idea I'd be I think any one genuine would go for it but it could be open to abuse and you could be getting a thumbs down for no reason and it'd make you look bad to every one else"

Yep, wouldn't work.

Some very spiteful and childish people here.

nottingham

"Just picked up on this one .....

Its all about qualification i guess - ie sussing out how genuine thw person is

now im prety darn sure as a result of this forum post you would have had loads messaging you saying "im genuine guy i will 100% turn up " etc etc - the trouble is that there are laods on here who are dreamers and run at real opportunity to have sex - ie; they use site to get a thrill off it rather than sex - and that goes for both male and female/couple - trust me there are a few out there "

you got it in one yes we had loads saying genuine guy i wont let you down so we asked one to join us last night after we seen on hes profile that he was sick of time wasters guess what he did not show even had our phone number and no call we give up

By *er himWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Wish we were closer we never let people down if we say we will meet xxx

The solution is quite easy but sadly the volunteers who admin the site have better things to do and no system is abuse proof.

If someone 'no shows' then they should be reported as such and the site issue a warning.

I just wish i was closer. I read so many women complaining of men not turning up, and those women are BEAUTIFUL!! and their profile is lovely. I only wish i was closer, so we could prove them wrong (on behalf of all the actual genuine single men)

» Add a new message to this topic