FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Horniest random swinging encounter?!?

Horniest random swinging encounter?!?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andV OP   Couple  over a year ago

Doncaster

Just wondering as the title says, what is the horniest but most random swinging experience you guys have ever had? It can be anything that you would class as random with the prefix it wasn't originally planned

And as sharing is caring I will share mine first (Tommy), I had my best friend over staying at our house for the weekend and in the past we had done stuff together as a threesome, but not for a very long time.

So this one particular night we had all been drinking having a laugh etc etc, and we had the sons Virtual Reality headset hooked up to the PlayStation and were playing this horror/roller coaster game, so we all had a few go's and each level takes about 15 minutes as long as you don't die on it too many times.

So anyway the Mrs starts trying to pull my cock out during my friend's go, so he obviously can't see what's going on and at first I was trying to calm her down, but I'm a bloke so didn't put up too much of a fight haha.

It then quickly escalated to her sucking me while I was playing with her and it was obvious at this point my friend could hear bits of what were going on so he eventually finished the level and we did the awkward put ourselves away quickly just as he took the VR headset off.

So then it was my turn to play the game I sat down on the chair in front of the telly while they sat on the couch, so I'm getting into the game and within a few minutes if that I start hearing kisses, and light moans from both of them behind me, hearing the sound of his belt being undone, so All I want to do is finish this bloody level but I kept dying was sat there cock was rock hard and this level was killing me, just wanted to see what was going on with my own eyes but couldn't.

Eventually I beat the level, and they did the same quickly putting themselves away routine we had previously done. Between me and my mate we both did another 2 levels or so before I caved and took it off just as he had started having sex with her on the couch, and we all had fun.

So sorry for the essay lol but this was easily the horniest and most random just because of all the kinky and different elements there were to it, so what was some of your guys experiences?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

That’s a bit of a hard act to follow to be fair! sounds very sexy

Doncaster

Thank you

It was very surreal I will give it that, and could probably recreate it and still have fun but don't think it would be as good haha x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"That’s a bit of a hard act to follow to be fair! sounds very sexy "

An enjoyable read

Might have to get one of these headsets haha

By *umblebiMan  over a year ago

ayles

By *heRazorsEdgeMan  over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

Mine was a random encounter about 6 years ago...

Was driving back from dropping someone at Heathrow, after 4 hours stopped at a rest area off a local A road and parked next to a camper and went to use the small toilet block.

Came back to my car to see that the Camper was lit up (it was early evening), with a slightly older than me woman stood naked in the doorway....

I took the opportunity to say hello and start chatting, which led to her and I naked and enjoying each other as her husband watched inside and a few guys watching through the windows!

Doncaster

"Might have to get one of these headsets haha "

Haha you wouldn't be disappointed x

Doncaster

[Removed by poster at 20/11/20 23:38:05]

Doncaster

"Mine was a random encounter about 6 years ago...

Was driving back from dropping someone at Heathrow, after 4 hours stopped at a rest area off a local A road and parked next to a camper and went to use the small toilet block.

Nice rest then haha

Came back to my car to see that the Camper was lit up (it was early evening), with a slightly older than me woman stood naked in the doorway....

I took the opportunity to say hello and start chatting, which led to her and I naked and enjoying each other as her husband watched inside and a few guys watching through the windows!

"

Nice rest then haha

By *heRazorsEdgeMan  over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

"Mine was a random encounter about 6 years ago...

Nice rest then haha

Nice rest then haha"

Nice yes... but not necessarily a rest!...

We'd been talking about the MMF scenario for many years and my wife openly admired to me that she had fantasies about my best mate.

Anyway me and him went out one night and had a good beer. He ended up crashing at mine and the lairy so and so is he is.. just after I went to bed be came in and just climbed into our king size bed !! He was as d*unk as a skunk and did nothing. He was laying next to me with my wife on the other side so I climbed over her so she was in the middle.

We were both giggling and he was asleep. At one stage I went out of the room and left them for 10 minutes or so. I was very aroused at what might happen but when I came back into the room he was still asleep. She was now naked though!!

Close but no cigar...maybe next time ....

By *yanShireMan  over a year ago

Motherwell

Brother’s wedding. Was one of the groomsmen with one of his mates that I hadn’t met before. Sat beside each other at the top table and he starts talking about his wife who was doing all the photography. Said she enjoyed getting to know me and would like to know me more... he saw the way I enjoyed getting to know her too and spent the rest of the night drinking and dancing then back to their room for possibly the best sex I’ve ever had. Crazy unexpected night!

Well that's blown my experience out of the water !!

Doncaster

"Well that's blown my experience out of the water !!"

Haha maybe next time

Doncaster

"Brother’s wedding. Was one of the groomsmen with one of his mates that I hadn’t met before. Sat beside each other at the top table and he starts talking about his wife who was doing all the photography. Said she enjoyed getting to know me and would like to know me more... he saw the way I enjoyed getting to know her too and spent the rest of the night drinking and dancing then back to their room for possibly the best sex I’ve ever had. Crazy unexpected night! "

Got to love a wedding, not been to one in ages lol

Doncaster

So any other stories fab world?

"Just wondering as the title says, what is the horniest but most random swinging experience you guys have ever had? It can be anything that you would class as random with the prefix it wasn't originally planned

And as sharing is caring I will share mine first (Tommy), I had my best friend over staying at our house for the weekend and in the past we had done stuff together as a threesome, but not for a very long time.

So this one particular night we had all been drinking having a laugh etc etc, and we had the sons Virtual Reality headset hooked up to the PlayStation and were playing this horror/roller coaster game, so we all had a few go's and each level takes about 15 minutes as long as you don't die on it too many times.

So anyway the Mrs starts trying to pull my cock out during my friend's go, so he obviously can't see what's going on and at first I was trying to calm her down, but I'm a bloke so didn't put up too much of a fight haha.

It then quickly escalated to her sucking me while I was playing with her and it was obvious at this point my friend could hear bits of what were going on so he eventually finished the level and we did the awkward put ourselves away quickly just as he took the VR headset off.

So then it was my turn to play the game I sat down on the chair in front of the telly while they sat on the couch, so I'm getting into the game and within a few minutes if that I start hearing kisses, and light moans from both of them behind me, hearing the sound of his belt being undone, so All I want to do is finish this bloody level but I kept dying was sat there cock was rock hard and this level was killing me, just wanted to see what was going on with my own eyes but couldn't.

Eventually I beat the level, and they did the same quickly putting themselves away routine we had previously done. Between me and my mate we both did another 2 levels or so before I caved and took it off just as he had started having sex with her on the couch, and we all had fun.

So sorry for the essay lol but this was easily the horniest and most random just because of all the kinky and different elements there were to it, so what was some of your guys experiences?

"

Hot as hell

Doncaster

"Just wondering as the title says, what is the horniest but most random swinging experience you guys have ever had? It can be anything that you would class as random with the prefix it wasn't originally planned

Hot as hell"

Thanks

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

Not sure if it counts, but 20+ years ago I had an ad in the Personals section of the local paper where I lived at the time...

....a 'seeking no-strings fun' type of thing, I had a couple of responses - I met one woman in a pub for a drink, then a few nights later she came round to mine for dinner (my 'signature' spagbol!)...

....we spent the evening chatting, and I learned she'd not long been out of a relationship that had ended badly - so despite her being in a very short dress which did little to hide a pair of tight white panties, I kept my hands to herself...

....when she left around ten-thirty, it was with a hug and kiss on the cheek, and a "thanks for a lovely evening" - then, a little over an hour later, the phone rang...

....it was her, telling me she was laying in bed playing with her pussy, wishing she was in my bed being fucked! Somewhat surprised, when I said I'd been behaving myself because of what she'd told me, she then announced she'd worn 'that' dress for a reason...

....I offered to go straight round, but she said no, as she had her son in the house - but that she'd call me soon...

Shortly after one o'clock the following day, there was a knock at the door - as soon as I opened it, she fairly burst in, and had me pinned to the hall wall, kissing me hard...

....barely giving me time to close the door, she dragged me upstairs, where in the bedroom she stripped naked in seconds - telling me to hurry up and undress too, as she was on her lunch break...

....moments later, I was laid flat on the bed with her straddling my face, pushing herself down onto me - as I ate her pussy, she was reaching back behind her, squeezing and stroking my cock...

....within just a couple of minutes she was groaning and shuddering as I licked her, and then released my cock and grabbed both sides of my head - lifting it to kiss me urgently as she shuffled down my body...

....still kissing me hard, she reached down and guided my cock straight into her, then sat upright and began to ride me hard - within just another couple of minutes she was groaning and shuddering again, and grinding down hard against my groin...

....then, as swiftly as she'd straddled me, she swung herself off and onto all fours, facing away, looking back over her shoulder expectantly - I quickly knelt up and slid straight back into her, and she started pushing her arse back towards me...

....it only took another couple of minutes before I felt myself on the verge of cummming, and warned her - she responded with a growl of "give it to me" and pushed back hard to meet my thrusts...

....unable to contain myself, I let fly into her, and she groaned loudly and appreciatively as I did so - when I'd finished cumming we both collapsed into a heap, gasping for breath...

....then she was gently slapping my hip, indicating she wanted me to get off of her, and I rolled over onto my back - she got up, swiftly retrieved her clothes, and was dressed almost as fast as she'd stripped...

....less than fifteen minutes after she'd arrived, we were back downstairs in the hallway, where she kissed me hard again, before disappearing out of the door with an "I'll call you soon"...

....which she did, a few days later - only it was to say that a guy she'd met through work and really liked had asked her out...

Doncaster

"Not sure if it counts, but 20+ years ago I had an ad in the Personals section of the local paper where I lived at the time...

....a 'seeking no-strings fun' type of thing, I had a couple of responses - I met one woman in a pub for a drink, then a few nights later she came round to mine for dinner (my 'signature' spagbol!)...

....we spent the evening chatting, and I learned she'd not long been out of a relationship that had ended badly - so despite her being in a very short dress which did little to hide a pair of tight white panties, I kept my hands to herself...

....when she left around ten-thirty, it was with a hug and kiss on the cheek, and a "thanks for a lovely evening" - then, a little over an hour later, the phone rang...

....it was her, telling me she was laying in bed playing with her pussy, wishing she was in my bed being fucked! Somewhat surprised, when I said I'd been behaving myself because of what she'd told me, she then announced she'd worn 'that' dress for a reason...

....I offered to go straight round, but she said no, as she had her son in the house - but that she'd call me soon...

Shortly after one o'clock the following day, there was a knock at the door - as soon as I opened it, she fairly burst in, and had me pinned to the hall wall, kissing me hard...

....barely giving me time to close the door, she dragged me upstairs, where in the bedroom she stripped naked in seconds - telling me to hurry up and undress too, as she was on her lunch break...

....moments later, I was laid flat on the bed with her straddling my face, pushing herself down onto me - as I ate her pussy, she was reaching back behind her, squeezing and stroking my cock...

....within just a couple of minutes she was groaning and shuddering as I licked her, and then released my cock and grabbed both sides of my head - lifting it to kiss me urgently as she shuffled down my body...

....still kissing me hard, she reached down and guided my cock straight into her, then sat upright and began to ride me hard - within just another couple of minutes she was groaning and shuddering again, and grinding down hard against my groin...

....then, as swiftly as she'd straddled me, she swung herself off and onto all fours, facing away, looking back over her shoulder expectantly - I quickly knelt up and slid straight back into her, and she started pushing her arse back towards me...

....it only took another couple of minutes before I felt myself on the verge of cummming, and warned her - she responded with a growl of "give it to me" and pushed back hard to meet my thrusts...

....unable to contain myself, I let fly into her, and she groaned loudly and appreciatively as I did so - when I'd finished cumming we both collapsed into a heap, gasping for breath...

....then she was gently slapping my hip, indicating she wanted me to get off of her, and I rolled over onto my back - she got up, swiftly retrieved her clothes, and was dressed almost as fast as she'd stripped...

....less than fifteen minutes after she'd arrived, we were back downstairs in the hallway, where she kissed me hard again, before disappearing out of the door with an "I'll call you soon"...

....which she did, a few days later - only it was to say that a guy she'd met through work and really liked had asked her out... "

That sounds hot, shame about the end of it though

By *ebbie69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

Mine was a couple of years back at least. It was totally unplanned thing. I was in the chat rooms on here generally chatting to others but very turned on by some of them. I got chatting to a guy who was gorgeous but from miles away. After chatting for about 15 mins teasing each other he mentioned he was actually in a local hotel to me and was there for work. I could not resist and as the hotel was only a few miles away I went and met him in the bar. So in the end less than one hour from saying hello in chat room I was with him in the bar and about 30 mins later in his hotel bed.

By *icknHMan  over a year ago

Ilfracombe

Chatting away happily in a hot tub to a lady that I really fancied (she never knew) and knew was with someone who never shared.....when she said that her ‘type’ was someone exactly like me. In fact me....

Couldn’t believe my luck. We were fucking 15 mins later and many times after for some months till I moved away.

Love the unexpected

Doncaster

"Chatting away happily in a hot tub to a lady that I really fancied (she never knew) and knew was with someone who never shared.....when she said that her ‘type’ was someone exactly like me. In fact me....

Couldn’t believe my luck. We were fucking 15 mins later and many times after for some months till I moved away.

Love the unexpected "

Wow, great story and agreed

By *ackDorianMan  over a year ago

ashford

Met someone on here a while back. Went for a quick drink after exchanging pics. Found a nice secluded woodland area during the hurricane last year and ended up getting my balls sucked and did anal under a large tree by a river

Doncaster

"Met someone on here a while back. Went for a quick drink after exchanging pics. Found a nice secluded woodland area during the hurricane last year and ended up getting my balls sucked and did anal under a large tree by a river "

Brave man in that weather haha

ashford

"Met someone on here a while back. Went for a quick drink after exchanging pics. Found a nice secluded woodland area during the hurricane last year and ended up getting my balls sucked and did anal under a large tree by a river

Brave man in that weather haha"

Legit nearly disappeared in the rain afterwards

Doncaster

"Met someone on here a while back. Went for a quick drink after exchanging pics. Found a nice secluded woodland area during the hurricane last year and ended up getting my balls sucked and did anal under a large tree by a river

Legit nearly disappeared in the rain afterwards"

I Can imagine, remember how bad it was, that would have been an interesting rescue if you had have gone in, imagine explaining it haha

ashford

Legit nearly disappeared in the rain afterwards

I Can imagine, remember how bad it was, that would have been an interesting rescue if you had have gone in, imagine explaining it haha "

Definitely submerged elsewhere before hand

By *lay 4 uMan  over a year ago

bolton

At work a few hrs ago chatting to a lady on here. four messages later I was on my way to her house a few miles away were she her front door would be open and she would be on the couch naked . She was true to her word and one amazing hi I was back on my way to work . Never heard from her again maybe I was crap or she liked the randomness I'll never know . All one hundred percent true .

sitting on a sofa with a lady sitting on my lap facing away pretending my cock sticking up between her legs was hers, wanking it expertly before ordering her husband to come over kneel and suck "her cock" until he gulped down my load, somewhat reluctantly I felt but what a memory

Doncaster

By *lirtyAndFunCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

Met a guy for a social at a pub. Had a few drinks & got on great. He mentioned that he'd brought a remote controlled vibrator incase we wanted to play, I said yes. It was hilarious & very naughty, we went back to his workplace that was nearby & fucked for an hour or so. A really fun social that escalated into a great fuck session

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

A couple of things that still turn me on to think about.

Firstly giving my partner a blow job in a club when a guy came up behind me and fucked me without speaking.I never saw his face, but B told me afterwards that his wife had put a condom on him and guided him into me. I came instantly.

Secondly, telling a beautiful vanilla friend over dinner that we were swingers and finding myself naked in bed with her, kissing, licking and fingering, less than an hour later with B taking photos (at her instigation). Still waiting for a replay.

This story counts in my eyes.

I had been living in a house share with a couple and a single man for about a year. We got to know each other fairly well I'd say, but little topics of sex didn't really go that deep so interactions stayed on the surface level.

As time passed, I got quite close with the couple and ended up at one point chatting to the female half about sex in general. Wasn't expecting that to occur... but there we go! Haha.

We just ended up being more and more open with each other and I mentioned I was interested in having a thresome if the offer came up (not just within the house share, but in general). One day, all of a sudden, she said "we've both agreed to have a thresome with you".

One horny evening, I was in my room having a play and I hear a knock at my door and a female voice... I knew what that mean't hahaha.

Doncaster

"Met a guy for a social at a pub. Had a few drinks & got on great. He mentioned that he'd brought a remote controlled vibrator incase we wanted to play, I said yes. It was hilarious & very naughty, we went back to his workplace that was nearby & fucked for an hour or so. A really fun social that escalated into a great fuck session "

Sounds hot x

» Add a new message to this topic