FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Unread messages

Unread messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ase OP   Man  over a year ago

Gourock

I know ladies get loads of messages, I currently have 49 unread ones I've sent,Does this mean their not interested or just had mass delete ? Asking for a friend, lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

An unread message means they have not read the message. A deleted message means they have deleted the message. A read and deleted message means they have opened the message, and deleted it.

Unless you get a reply, just assume "no interest". Ladies can get multiple hundreds of messages a day. The only inference to take from unread, is that they haven't read it, and it's probably lost in their inbox...

...but don't send another message!

By *irty desireWoman  over a year ago

newcatle

Read the FAQ ,

By *arc and KamaCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Often we leave some messages as unread because both of us must read it before we respond. We both have fab on the phones.

When we are at work and I check the message, I always mark it as unread until Kama will not see it. Or we just discuss it at home later before responding.

Some messages are deleted without reading if we see that someone who txt’ed us did not read our profile. If he/she/they did not bother to read the profile, why we should bother and read someone’s message.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

49 to the same person?

Gourock

Lol, 49 different girls

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Is that 49 over the course of a few days, weeks or months?

We delete any unread sent messages after a fee days as we assume no interest.

newcatle

"I know ladies get loads of messages, I currently have 49 unread ones I've sent,Does this mean their not interested or just had mass delete ? Asking for a friend, lol"

If they were deleted wether read or not it would show deleted in your sent box!

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

"49 to the same person? "

Their, there, they're.

E

"I know ladies get loads of messages, I currently have 49 unread ones I've sent,Does this mean their not interested or just had mass delete ? Asking for a friend, lol"

They might be leaving them there because after a certain number/ length of time they disappear from our inbox. It saves deleting and upsetting anyone.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Lol, 49 different girls "

I think it's gear to assume it means they aren't interested. If you do get a reply it'll be a nice surprise

Horrible though it does feel OP, shrug your shoulders and more on.

Once had over 60 unread messages so rather than feeling tortured by them every time I checked my sent box I deleted them all.

I take unread as unseen, read but not deleted as either pondering or not interested, and deleted as totally not interested.

If a message I’ve sent hasn’t been read, I will always risk one more to see if I can get there attention, but give up after that. This has worked for me in the past.

Their*

Gourock

Am not tortured by them lol.

Is that three cocks or free your mrs is sucking? The Grammar king,pmsl

I clean up all my sent messages regularly. Doesn't make sense to check status. If they are interested, they will respond.

"I clean up all my sent messages regularly. Doesn't make sense to check status. If they are interested, they will respond."

All men take note

Gourock

"49 to the same person?

Their, there, they're.

E"

Is that three cocks your mrs is sucking or is it free ,pmsl

Scatter gun approach?

This is the second thread about this today - you're torturing yourself looking at sent items. If they want to reply, they will, if they don't want to, they won't.

Also, they might be busy, you might have sunk down their inbox, or they might not like the look of you, whichever it is, move on to the next profile. Harsh but fair.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I delete messages because I am not interested. If I read it and reply, what ever I say, most men think I'm just playing hard to get and carry on messaging me so it's so much easier to delete. Plus I get too many to read so I usually read 1 out of 20. The message needs to be interesting and polite for me to read, the guy needs to meet my criteria. Hope this babble of info helped you to understand

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"This is the second thread about this today - you're torturing yourself looking at sent items. If they want to reply, they will, if they don't want to, they won't.

Also, they might be busy, you might have sunk down their inbox, or they might not like the look of you, whichever it is, move on to the next profile. Harsh but fair."

yeah I rarely check if my messages been read

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

Should have stuck at 42, everyone knows that's the magic number

;-)

S

"This is the second thread about this today - you're torturing yourself looking at sent items. If they want to reply, they will, if they don't want to, they won't.

Also, they might be busy, you might have sunk down their inbox, or they might not like the look of you, whichever it is, move on to the next profile. Harsh but fair.

yeah I rarely check if my messages been read"

It seems to be a guy thing on here more than anyone else - I guess because they're often the ones doing the chasing.

newcatle

"Lol, 49 different girls

Scatter gun approach? "

Copy n paste jobby

I haven't even sent 49 messages i gave up messaging women on here on my old profile

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I sometimes hate the load that dealing with messages gets me feeling, so I deal with them a bit randomly. If we were meeting and they could relate to appointments, I'd take them as potentially urgent but that's not the case.

Even if you are getting replies, it's still better to accept that most people you speak with will not ultimately be compatible and result in a meet when it's possible. For this reason, continue to speak with many people and forget those who you have messaged until and if they reply.

Don't obsess about what read, unread etc means, just take those replies in your inbox as the relevant ones

» Add a new message to this topic