FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Feeldoe

Feeldoe

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A FB and I enjoy pegging with a regular strap on. Recently we were talking about a wearable strap on and after a quick search discovered lots of people talking about feeldoe’s.

Wondering if the price is what is driving the good reviews or they really are good.

Anyone use one? Worth the money?

X cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urflrCouple  over a year ago

wirral

We have one, a vibrating one, and yeah it feels good but I (Mrs) have found that I need to concentrate on keeping it inside me so to speak so can’t concentrate on the thrust in to Mr if know what I mean. So in that respect it’s not the best. Last time we used the Feeldoe, I put it thru harness style knickers which helped keep it in and was better. We’ve not used it that much, could just be a knack to it. Was relatively cheap so worth a go x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I tried a £1?? feeldoe and a £30 strapless strap on and found the £30 one was a lot easier to use. Knickers as a harness helps whichever one you get

So a feeldoe and harness pants kind of affair seems to be the answer? We like the idea of ya both getting something from it as well as the sub/Dom fun!

Thanks both, looking forwards to trying it!

We have a Feeldoe and to be honest found it to be a great idea that in practice doesn't work. In our experience some extra support/harness is essential.

Oddly enough it worked best and we quite enjoyed playing around with it when reversed so the insertable ends would be switched.

Think about it!

"We have a Feeldoe and to be honest found it to be a great idea that in practice doesn't work. In our experience some extra support/harness is essential.

Oddly enough it worked best and we quite enjoyed playing around with it when reversed so the insertable ends would be switched.

Think about it! "

Yeah, that makes sense as well! Maybe finding a cheaper one and playing around is the answer. (When isn’t it?)

wirral

[Removed by poster at 20/11/20 21:05:08]

wirral

"We have a Feeldoe and to be honest found it to be a great idea that in practice doesn't work. In our experience some extra support/harness is essential.

Think about it! "

Now that’s a good idea!!!!! Why didn’t we think of that haha, know what we’re doing later

Think about it!

Now that’s a good idea!!!!! Why didn’t we think of that haha, know what we’re doing later "

Full report required enjoy!

Think about it!

Now that’s a good idea!!!!! Why didn’t we think of that haha, know what we’re doing later "

Sometimes you have to think outside the box.

You're welcome

» Add a new message to this topic