FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Strangest places you have pissed?

Strangest places you have pissed?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok where is the strangest or most public place you have had to piss?, for us its usually in a layby so g can flash her pissing pussy lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ms X's beautiful body

Onto a few willing ladies, either outdoors or indoors when writhing around upon plastic sheeting all coated liberally in baby oil(I have always insisted that they return the favour)

i once pissed on my sleeping dads head. i had a skinfull that day and can't remember doing it(think i was sleepwalking).needless to say he wasn't very happy in the morning, but it allways give me a little chuckle when i think about it

on the pitch at Anfield ,, was working there at the time ,, was the year a big hole appeared in the kop ,, oh and yes ,,, i,m a blue

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"indoors when writhing around upon plastic sheeting all coated liberally in baby oil

"

Not entirely true!!!!!

Over the midwife when I was in labour - she was not happy!

P x

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

in the ladies toilets in the park while been watched

A Dutch toilet in Eindhoven.

They consist of four 'depositories' in which one places ones 'old man' to have a pee. There are four of you, in very close proximity all facing one another around a central post, and the splash screen only comes up to about stomach height.

And all if this right in the middle of the market square with Dutch ladies of a certain age walking past behind you....

Somewhat disconcerting.......

"indoors when writhing around upon plastic sheeting all coated liberally in baby oil

Not entirely true!!!!! "

On some occasions it was. On others simply in a bathroom.....and very enjoyable it was too, wasn't it?...

i have always had a weak bladder, so when i used to go out drinking i would often just have to go anywear.

i had sex with a man in the back of his van once when i was a teenager.

then he fell asleep and i needed a wee, so i did it in the back of his van.

i wouldnt do anything like that now though of course.

It was pouring with rain. My gf and I were absolutely soaked and both needed a piss. So both pissed in our trousers walking along the high street. So horny when we got home - it was great!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Again peeing with rain and cycling 8 miles to home, soaked already so did not see what difference it would make, so just let go on the saddle, love just peeing in nature, horny!

By *ilthythanetCouple  over a year ago

ramsgate

Into a pint glass in a busy night club, which was then d*unk by a very d*unk girl with her tits out!

By *uyuksno1Man  over a year ago

poole

in my nanas specimen jug in hospital shed had a stroke bles her and i didnt want to leave so i quickly went in this jug just finished when the nurse came in and took it for testing apparantly nan was pregnant!

"A Dutch toilet in Eindhoven.

They consist of four 'depositories' in which one places ones 'old man' to have a pee. There are four of you, in very close proximity all facing one another around a central post, and the splash screen only comes up to about stomach height.

And all if this right in the middle of the market square with Dutch ladies of a certain age walking past behind you....

Somewhat disconcerting.......

"

Same as in Amsterdam!! Seems very odd peeing whilst many people are walking past!! Lol.

Stayed at a friends when 18, slept on a camp bed in his room. Both very d*unk when returning home. I got up in night & started to pee on him in his bed, he then woke, pushed me away, turned over & went to sleep, I turned to corner of room & finished against the wall & carpet!!! We awoke to find out that he had puked in his hi-fi, lifted the glass lid & threw up on the turntable!!

Oh to be 18 again!!!

Years ago we were fishing on a boat on the Shire River in Malawi, bearing in mind this river is infested with hippos and crocodiles, but I needed a pee big time, so we pulled up to the river bank I got off the boat and disappeared into the reeds to do my thing, next thing behide me I hear a noise in the reeds and shouting from the boat, omg I looked around there was this huge croc coming for my bum, man I didn't touch ground, jeans still down at my ankle's and a croc after my bum, I rocket launched myself back into the boat, one unhappy cros on the river bank, me happy the croc had missed my bum!

Brilliant thread....

On a day of debauchery on a pub crawl S pulled my hand inside her jeans through the rips and just stood there and pissed. we went into a pub got a drink, and I played with her....

or, and this is 100% true,

Me laying on my back fucking S on top of me, in a fabulous sex club on a round bed in front of about 20 people, a girl (who is on here) climbed up stood over S and pissed on us both....

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

P.s. anyone who says ewwww, this is a pissing thread.........

poole

"Years ago we were fishing on a boat on the Shire River in Malawi, bearing in mind this river is infested with hippos and crocodiles, but I needed a pee big time, so we pulled up to the river bank I got off the boat and disappeared into the reeds to do my thing, next thing behide me I hear a noise in the reeds and shouting from the boat, omg I looked around there was this huge croc coming for my bum, man I didn't touch ground, jeans still down at my ankle's and a croc after my bum, I rocket launched myself back into the boat, one unhappy cros on the river bank, me happy the croc had missed my bum! "
pmsl sad loss for bmth if youd been lunch

"Years ago we were fishing on a boat on the Shire River in Malawi, bearing in mind this river is infested with hippos and crocodiles, but I needed a pee big time, so we pulled up to the river bank I got off the boat and disappeared into the reeds to do my thing, next thing behide me I hear a noise in the reeds and shouting from the boat, omg I looked around there was this huge croc coming for my bum, man I didn't touch ground, jeans still down at my ankle's and a croc after my bum, I rocket launched myself back into the boat, one unhappy cros on the river bank, me happy the croc had missed my bum! pmsl sad loss for bmth if youd been lunch "
Thank you

poole

"Years ago we were fishing on a boat on the Shire River in Malawi, bearing in mind this river is infested with hippos and crocodiles, but I needed a pee big time, so we pulled up to the river bank I got off the boat and disappeared into the reeds to do my thing, next thing behide me I hear a noise in the reeds and shouting from the boat, omg I looked around there was this huge croc coming for my bum, man I didn't touch ground, jeans still down at my ankle's and a croc after my bum, I rocket launched myself back into the boat, one unhappy cros on the river bank, me happy the croc had missed my bum! pmsl sad loss for bmth if youd been lunch Thank you "

your welcome sexy legs

"Years ago we were fishing on a boat on the Shire River in Malawi, bearing in mind this river is infested with hippos and crocodiles, but I needed a pee big time, so we pulled up to the river bank I got off the boat and disappeared into the reeds to do my thing, next thing behide me I hear a noise in the reeds and shouting from the boat, omg I looked around there was this huge croc coming for my bum, man I didn't touch ground, jeans still down at my ankle's and a croc after my bum, I rocket launched myself back into the boat, one unhappy cros on the river bank, me happy the croc had missed my bum! pmsl sad loss for bmth if youd been lunch Thank you

your welcome sexy legs"

In a toilet. No really. Not on it, over it or around it. Thats an achievement for a guy!!!

"Brilliant thread....

On a day of debauchery on a pub crawl S pulled my hand inside her jeans through the rips and just stood there and pissed. we went into a pub got a drink, and I played with her....

Me laying on my back fucking S on top of me, in a fabulous sex club on a round bed in front of about 20 people, a girl (who is on here) climbed up stood over S and pissed on us both....

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"

I wouldn't say ewwww. I'd say Mmmmm.....

By *esskarWoman  over a year ago

near scunthorpe

"Brilliant thread....

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"

Just spotted this thread, and wow nice

OK, for us Karina has peed in many a beer garden while sitting on a bench, on the grass outside Ice Sheffield, on my cock , she has peed her knicks at my direction in a park ..... I could go on but you get the gist

Some random persons front garden lol

first time i pissed in someones mouth i found that strange, oddly i find it quite normal now days, not sure what they says about me

By *esskarWoman  over a year ago

near scunthorpe

"first time i pissed in someones mouth i found that strange, oddly i find it quite normal now days, not sure what they says about me

"

Not done it in mouths yet but never say never.

How did your party go?

We couldn't make it but are interested in future dates.

[Removed by poster at 08/08/12 09:33:05]

I never intended to

I was just playing with a guy and he was sat on the shower floor so i straddled over his chest and as i stared peeing he quickly sat forwards and put his mouth between my legs and started drinking it, at first i thought as i was still quite new to it all but i found it quite a turn on and a monster was born lol

The party was good theres another one next week

I have also peed in my trousers on way home in the rain, I hav peed behind many a club or garden peed on cam many a time, but would LOVE to be peed on

"Brilliant thread....

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I wouldn't say ewwww. I'd say Mmmmm..... "

me too

Up my ex wifes arse

In my friends welly boot at T in the Park i was sooo wrecked i couldnt make the loo and the welly boot was just there, oh and over my hubbys cock lol

"Up my ex wifes arse"

is that why your an X now , did she no or was she sleeping lol

The side of the M4. Stuck in a huge stationary queue of traffic.

I'd been holding off as long as I could and would have preferred an empty Starbucks cup - but had to be the day after I'd had the car valeted!!

Did get a few honks and whistles!! Lol

Into a wine bottle.

Well actually a bottle and a half.

Door ways, alley ways, plenty of places, easy for us guys to stand a pee.

By *utmegsMan  over a year ago

Closer than you think

Off the front decks of my tank.

In a 19th century fortification.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

In a sink in an hospitals operating theatre

I have peed in many a street and woods, side of the rd, car parks, sat outside my tent early in morning when I can't make it to the shower block, just make sure the night shirt is short and just sit on the grass, if there are any guys around I might flash a bit if they were looking!!

"Up my ex wifes arse

is that why your an X now , did she no or was she sleeping lol "

She definitely knew about it, esp when she squirted it back out over the girl who was licking her pussy!

[Removed by poster at 08/08/12 12:31:36]

"Up my ex wifes arse

She definitely knew about it, esp when she squirted it back out over the girl who was licking her pussy!"

Hmmm thats right up my street very kinky

By *amBiUKMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Off tower bridge in London

Plymouth

Up against an Afghanistan house iwhilat over there just didn't want a shit at the time

Many years ago whilst at an album playback I (whilst being egged on by others) pissed all over the drivers door handle of my boses car.

He was always picking his nose, so we knew within minutes of opening the car my piss would be up his nose!!

"Up my ex wifes arse

She definitely knew about it, esp when she squirted it back out over the girl who was licking her pussy!

Hmmm thats right up my street very kinky "

i must admit i love having a guy pee inside me just after sex, feels great

Not done it for ages tho as its not really something you can do with everyone due to condoms etc

i once got back from a night out and i was properly out of it, and i was in bed and couldnt be bothered to get out of bed so i just opened the sheets and pissed on the floor, wasnt happy the next morning mind haha. but i did clean it properly after i got over the hangover lol.

my step dad once pissed in the sewing box when he was d*unk but stopped when he realised it didnt sound like the toilet

Never done it but would love to have a go if there are any willing ladies out there

Me too

on the cock of one of my fave play mates as we sat on the loo.....now can't get enough of these clean water sports games

"Never done it but would love to have a go if there are any willing ladies out there"

i think more and more people are getting into it

I get loads of guys ask me if we can do it on meets

Its one of those things that a lot of people wont admit to wanting to try incase it put people off but if you mention you like it first all of a sudden they start admitting their thoughts and asking to try

"Never done it but would love to have a go if there are any willing ladies out there

i think more and more people are getting into it

I get loads of guys ask me if we can do it on meets

Its one of those things that a lot of people wont admit to wanting to try incase it put people off but if you mention you like it first all of a sudden they start admitting their thoughts and asking to try "

Its on my to do list. Never judge anybody until I try it and if I like it I will do it again

"first time i pissed in someones mouth i found that strange, oddly i find it quite normal now days, not sure what they says about me

Says bloody lovely lol. Wish it was me you were peeing over

"

By *obyorkMan  over a year ago

Keighley

"

It says you're my kind of gal!

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

wolverhampton

By *tephenb001Man  over a year ago

Stapleton

In someone's pocket at the footy.

I was desperate.

"wolverhampton"

pervert

Watersports sound interesting. I wouldn't mind having a go at surfing!

Okay okay on topic. Wouldn't mind having a go at it. I know people have it listed as an interest on sites like this but seems a hard thing to work towards if you've only met someone a couple of times. Wasn't sure how common it was seeing as meets can be few and far between at times so don't wanna be scaring people off with stuff that some wouldn't try.

In my lift just had to go felt nice thou

Toilets in a mosque with no shoes on.

"In my lift just had to go felt nice thou"
Fully dressed

Plymouth

Nice one

"Watersports sound interesting. I wouldn't mind having a go at surfing!

Okay okay on topic. Wouldn't mind having a go at it. I know people have it listed as an interest on sites like this but seems a hard thing to work towards if you've only met someone a couple of times. Wasn't sure how common it was seeing as meets can be few and far between at times so don't wanna be scaring people off with stuff that some wouldn't try."

ive done it loads of times on a first meet, i get lots of guys who have never tried ask me if we can do pee play if we meet as well as guys who are fuling into it

If its something you both like how is doing it with someone you havnt met loads any harder than oral first meet

If someone does not want to do it id suggest they're not really into it and making excuses not to

As for scaring them off only suggest it to people who have it listed, if they have it listed as an interest they they shouldnt get offended by you asking

"Watersports sound interesting. I wouldn't mind having a go at surfing!

Okay okay on topic. Wouldn't mind having a go at it. I know people have it listed as an interest on sites like this but seems a hard thing to work towards if you've only met someone a couple of times. Wasn't sure how common it was seeing as meets can be few and far between at times so don't wanna be scaring people off with stuff that some wouldn't try.

ive done it loads of times on a first meet, i get lots of guys who have never tried ask me if we can do pee play if we meet as well as guys who are fuling into it

If its something you both like how is doing it with someone you havnt met loads any harder than oral first meet

If someone does not want to do it id suggest they're not really into it and making excuses not to

As for scaring them off only suggest it to people who have it listed, if they have it listed as an interest they they shouldnt get offended by you asking"

It's like any other 'interest' on a profile - unless you've just ticked all the boxes to cover all bases!

And although my experience in this is limited to a couple of meets long ago - i'd definately say - as with any interest - new or old - it's usually the case that it's a lot easier to broach the subject here with a new aquaintance than someone you've met before!

Over my fb face and pussy

When working as a dust man whilst at college one of my colleagues was arrested for pissing up against the wall of the citizens advice bureau. The best bit was the magistrate in an article in the paper who said " the citizens advice bureau is useful for many things but urinating is not one of them". This crew were really bad and used to take dumps in people's gardens!

"

As for scaring them off only suggest it to people who have it listed, if they have it listed as an interest they they shouldnt get offended by you asking"

Yeah true. I guess it's not exactly something i'd go for every time but wouldn't mind trying. I half think some people who squirt just tick the box counting it as watersports when it really isn't. Or not to the full extent.

In my mates half pint of guiness at uni when i had just broke my leg and couldnt be arsed going to the toilet..in fact i spent the night just pissing in empty pint glasses..would not liked to have been the cleaner the next morning.

And yes i feel bad for it now

» Add a new message to this topic