FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Young male

Young male

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Evening ladies;

How young is too young? Finding it hard to get interest most ladies have an older male preference? Am I niche aha xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Below the legal age of consent normally.

By *aveing funCouple  over a year ago

staffordshire

Hun with a cock like that your finding hard to get women really

"Hun with a cock like that your finding hard to get women really "
Yes, I think one doth protest to much.

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"Evening ladies;

How young is too young? Finding it hard to get interest most ladies have an older male preference? Am I niche aha xxx"

Women like profiles and not being referred to as "girls". Is there more to you then just simply a penis?

"Below the legal age of consent normally. "

So I’m old enough for you? You’re stunning Xxx

"Hun with a cock like that your finding hard to get women really "

How so?

"Hun with a cock like that your finding hard to get women really Yes, I think one doth protest to much. "

Oh you do? Aha

"Evening ladies;

How young is too young? Finding it hard to get interest most ladies have an older male preference? Am I niche aha xxx

Women like profiles and not being referred to as "girls". Is there more to you then just simply a penis?"

Get to know me and find out

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

10 webcam veris in under a year, most of them at a time when we're not supposed to be meeting, suggests no problem attracting interest given the circumstances

Just keep doing what you're doing OP and when restrictions ease am sure things will change.

"10 webcam veris in under a year, most of them at a time when we're not supposed to be meeting, suggests no problem attracting interest given the circumstances

Just keep doing what you're doing OP and when restrictions ease am sure things will change."

Thanks buddy! And thanks for being nice!!

I'm 24, I don't tend to go for anything under 28 (which is my husbands age) and my top age filter is 44 I think?

Just personal preference really, although a lot of people have different tastes!

"I'm 24, I don't tend to go for anything under 28 (which is my husbands age) and my top age filter is 44 I think?

Just personal preference really, although a lot of people have different tastes!"

Don’t tend to, but can be tempted? Aha xxx

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I mostly prefer older but will go for a couple of years younger as long as the guy isn't baby faced or immature (though you find immaturity across all ages).

"I mostly prefer older but will go for a couple of years younger as long as the guy isn't baby faced or immature (though you find immaturity across all ages). "

So I’d be too young? Great profile btw xxx

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"I mostly prefer older but will go for a couple of years younger as long as the guy isn't baby faced or immature (though you find immaturity across all ages).

So I’d be too young? Great profile btw xxx"

I couldn't really say as I don't know you but I've never gone that much younger before so maybe. Thank you

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

"Evening ladies;

How young is too young? Finding it hard to get interest most ladies have an older male preference? Am I niche aha xxx"

My minimum age is 25 - though normally the guys I meet are around 35-45. Tbh it’s more about maturity than age. I met a 24year old guy a couple of years ago who was an awesome person - I also dodged a bullet with a 40+ year old guy who - after learning I couldn’t meet because mum mum was in intensive care - proceeded to tell me how horny he was!

When you meet in clubs etc, most people’s age restrictions become more fluid as it’s about the personality/maturity rather than the age itself - or for me it is anyway!

"I mostly prefer older but will go for a couple of years younger as long as the guy isn't baby faced or immature (though you find immaturity across all ages).

So I’d be too young? Great profile btw xxx

I couldn't really say as I don't know you but I've never gone that much younger before so maybe. Thank you "

Get to know me then and see if I can tempt you aha xxx

By *odgerMan  over a year ago

Coventry(ish)

"I'm 24, I don't tend to go for anything under 28 (which is my husbands age) and my top age filter is 44 I think?

Just personal preference really, although a lot of people have different tastes!"

42 actually

"Evening ladies;

My minimum age is 25 - though normally the guys I meet are around 35-45. Tbh it’s more about maturity than age. I met a 24year old guy a couple of years ago who was an awesome person - I also dodged a bullet with a 40+ year old guy who - after learning I couldn’t meet because mum mum was in intensive care - proceeded to tell me how horny he was!

When you meet in clubs etc, most people’s age restrictions become more fluid as it’s about the personality/maturity rather than the age itself - or for me it is anyway! "

Ahhh I see this makes sense thank you! so I might still be able to persuade you then? Aha zxxx

"Evening ladies;

You’re the low end of age range where we would go and pictures look good but could probably do with brushing up text a bit, talking about pulling doesn’t necessarily float older women’s boat (well not mine!).

But as someone has said, 10 webcam verifications during lockdown is good going and sure if you go to clubs when they reopen, you’ll find plenty of women looking for younger guys x

"Evening ladies;

You’re the low end of age range where we would go and pictures look good but could probably do with brushing up text a bit, talking about pulling doesn’t necessarily float older women’s boat (well not mine!).

But as someone has said, 10 webcam verifications during lockdown is good going and sure if you go to clubs when they reopen, you’ll find plenty of women looking for younger guys x"

Wow thank you so much! Would love to ask you about clubs and bio etc! Your profile is great! Xxx

"Below the legal age of consent normally.

So I’m old enough for you? You’re stunning Xxx "

You are indeed old enough.

Your age isn't the problem OP. Everyone has their own preferences, but what you need to understand is that Fab is full of crude, obscene men. The ladies here are bombarded daily with dull, lifeless messages, cock pics and in some cases threats. What my ladies have told me is that what they crave is intelligence, respect, confidence, maturity.

So maybe lose all the cock pics (yes, it's a beaut, but that alone isn't enough to endear you to most women.) Show something interesting on your profile. Talk about who you are and what you enjoy. Find a niche. Mine is massage and it works for me - who doesn't love a nice massage from time to time! But you may have other skills. With a body like yours I bet you'd make a great stripper!

Age is a nonsense thing. I'm at the opposite end of the scale at 56. Lots of Fabbers set their age range below 50. I can't even send them a polite message! But I have no trouble chatting and meeting women and usually once they get to know me, they admit that age doesn't matter.

So I’m old enough for you? You’re stunning Xxx You are indeed old enough. "

Drop me a message ;p xxx

"Your age isn't the problem OP. Everyone has their own preferences, but what you need to understand is that Fab is full of crude, obscene men. The ladies here are bombarded daily with dull, lifeless messages, cock pics and in some cases threats. What my ladies have told me is that what they crave is intelligence, respect, confidence, maturity.

Wow thanks for this man! I’m certain any lady Would say yes to a massage

So maybe lose all the cock pics (yes, it's a beaut, but that alone isn't enough to endear you to most women.) Show something interesting on your profile. Talk about who you are and what you enjoy. Find a niche. Mine is massage and it works for me - who doesn't love a nice massage from time to time! But you may have other skills. With a body like yours I bet you'd make a great stripper!

Age is a nonsense thing. I'm at the opposite end of the scale at 56. Lots of Fabbers set their age range below 50. I can't even send them a polite message! But I have no trouble chatting and meeting women and usually once they get to know me, they admit that age doesn't matter."

"I mostly prefer older but will go for a couple of years younger as long as the guy isn't baby faced or immature (though you find immaturity across all ages). "

Same. I prefer my age or older. 25 is probably the youngest I would go. Something about older just seems much naughtier.

So I’m old enough for you? You’re stunning Xxx You are indeed old enough.

Drop me a message ;p xxx"

You really want it all done for you.

to many guys join here expecting instashag, they have no clue what swinging really is, so they get blocked, dont forget, you are one in thousands of single guys, so its always going to be difficult. oh and cock pics are a no from us

So I’m old enough for you? You’re stunning Xxx You are indeed old enough.

Drop me a message ;p xxx You really want it all done for you. "

What makes you say that ahah

"to many guys join here expecting instashag, they have no clue what swinging really is, so they get blocked, dont forget, you are one in thousands of single guys, so its always going to be difficult. oh and cock pics are a no from us"

Ahhh okay xx

I think someone is using forum to get attention....I would to if I had a cock like that lol x

By *ixen13Woman  over a year ago

Cowdenbeath

If only you were closer x

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Many many people won't meet those anywhere close to the age of their children, and you are close to or younger than an awful lot of offspring.

I go by, if you're closer to my sons age than mine, then that's a no, plus other things of course.

"If only you were closer x"

Am I not worth the journey

"Many many people won't meet those anywhere close to the age of their children, and you are close to or younger than an awful lot of offspring.

I go by, if you're closer to my sons age than mine, then that's a no, plus other things of course."

Interesting-how close am I to your sons age then ahah

By *nAChinaShopMan  over a year ago

London

I’m just starting out and I’m finding that I seem to be too young for most! I’m well educated, have a good job and I’m very self sufficient, but my age does seem to work against me sadly

shits creek

"Many many people won't meet those anywhere close to the age of their children, and you are close to or younger than an awful lot of offspring.

I go by, if you're closer to my sons age than mine, then that's a no, plus other things of course.

Interesting-how close am I to your sons age then ahah "

4 years difference.

I think as adults we have a duty of care, and I take that role seriously. Could be because I worked in a school for a few years, and the kids back then would be older than you now so I can't get my noggin round it.

"I’m just starting out and I’m finding that I seem to be too young for most! I’m well educated, have a good job and I’m very self sufficient, but my age does seem to work against me sadly "

Agree bro

4 years difference.

I think as adults we have a duty of care, and I take that role seriously. Could be because I worked in a school for a few years, and the kids back then would be older than you now so I can't get my noggin round it. "

So is that a no then? Am I too young? If so it’s a shame you have a great profile xxx

shits creek

4 years difference.

I think as adults we have a duty of care, and I take that role seriously. Could be because I worked in a school for a few years, and the kids back then would be older than you now so I can't get my noggin round it.

So is that a no then? Am I too young? If so it’s a shame you have a great profile xxx"

11 years too young.

4 years difference.

So is that a no then? Am I too young? If so it’s a shame you have a great profile xxx

11 years too young.

"

and very imature

4 years difference.

11 years too young.

Shame! Aha

"

By *ixen13Woman  over a year ago

Cowdenbeath

"If only you were closer x

Am I not worth the journey "

Maybe after covid and all the travel restictions x

I bet you meet a lot really xxxxxx

By *orkshireDrifterMan  over a year ago

Nafferton, nr Driffield.

Be careful if under 18 & tempted to take photos!

Deep brown stud above the knesk awaits.....

Well if 24 is too young on this site for people, I don’t have a chance ahahah

By *urora1912Woman  over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

I set my age at 29 youngest

But have been with a guy of 25

By *aCaiMan  over a year ago

Telford

Honestly can agree, as a young male it’s surprisingly hard to get sex these days with women preferring an older guy

I'm obviously not a woman, but I'd suggest you take out the text about you being young and substitute the word experienced. Also, I find profiles where all or almost all the interests are ticked off are a big turnoff and an indicator someone doesn't yet know their sexuality- are you really interested in all that?

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

I would never want a relationship with anyone else but my husband. Even though we play cuckold x

Well hung genuine guy here 29 but is only number with love for mature ladies

» Add a new message to this topic