FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > New senses dildo

New senses dildo

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rotica x OP   Couple  over a year ago

Chepstow/Portugal

Hello, I’m in the process of designing a woman’s pleasure toy and wanted to know if anyone would be interested in it if it were to be on the shelf.

There are two main categories which I will put separately but both are used to be attached to the same thing to work.

Okay in simple terms it’s hands free. The first is a dildo that pushes on the gspot (insert a dildo type and the top focuses on just the gspot)

The second is an attachment depending on the Cock you buy, has a voice in a smart phone app. So you’d put the earphones in and listen to a male voice (each voice is different to each cock) and the cock reacts simultaneously with the voice. Of which you can make love, go hard, lick out. The lick out part isn’t your typical vibrate really hard. It has suck and lick functions.

Just by lightly describing I was just interested to find out if it was of interest. I would of course need some people to test the product once completed

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ribsaMan  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

Somebody entering the uberkinky design a dildo competition? I got the email too

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love the sound of the voice bit as long as it was not not cheesy dirty talk. I love hearing the moans and sounds of pleasure so I very much would like that in a sex toy

Chepstow/Portugal

"I love the sound of the voice bit as long as it was not not cheesy dirty talk. I love hearing the moans and sounds of pleasure so I very much would like that in a sex toy "

Yes absolutely no cheesy fake crap, just genuine moaning, groaning, cumming noises and a choice to whisper sweet nothings in either ear

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Alex instead of Alexa?

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

Is this a dildo or vibrator? Also you say it’s a cock but also say the tip focuses only on the G-spot, which doesn’t sound like a cock shape. I’d need to know more about the shape and “suck and lick” functions before I could say if I’d be interested in it - I already have a very good sucking vibrator, and I’ve tried a few licking ones and they never feel right. Personally the voice thing would be a total turn-off.

Cardiff

Also, is it him or her designing this?

Chepstow/Portugal

"Is this a dildo or vibrator? Also you say it’s a cock but also say the tip focuses only on the G-spot, which doesn’t sound like a cock shape. I’d need to know more about the shape and “suck and lick” functions before I could say if I’d be interested in it - I already have a very good sucking vibrator, and I’ve tried a few licking ones and they never feel right. Personally the voice thing would be a total turn-off."

Interesting, thanks for the feedback. I know the sucking vibrators are really good! That’s why it’s preference which is the main thing. Some men like sex simulators. Others prefer touch. I’m focusing on what women want more of

Chepstow/Portugal

"Also, is it him or her designing this?"

Her designing, him doing the business side. Predominantly, her messaging

Cardiff

"Also, is it him or her designing this?

Her designing, him doing the business side. Predominantly, her messaging "

Thanks, it might not seem very relevant to ask that, but I’m generally more interested if a sex toy for a vagina is designed by someone with a vagina.

» Add a new message to this topic